✿ teaser 001

flower girls ✿ pink petals floral shop is now hiring!
teaser 001
written by: pam
yeo jisoo;
 
THE SATURDAY BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
SEPTEMBER 5, 2015
11:47 AM 
 
   it was just like any september day - sunny accompanied with a fair breeze. there, tucked in the corner near the bustling main streets and the busy sidewalks of seoul stood the pink petals floral shop . . . the magical flower house that started the bank of precious memories . . .
   
   the sound of the trickling water from the watering pot traversed throughout the peaceful and soundless shop, as the young girl quietly watered the pots of plants and flowers down the aisle. but the faint trinkle of the bell signalled that a customer has arrived, making the once tranquil girl jerk her head up. the now panicked girl hurriedly turned to scurry to the backroom, before a voice broke throughout the silent air:
 
   "jisoo-yah! help the customer, please? i'm kind of busy right now!"
 
MEET YEO JISOO:
THE SHY AND POLITE MUTE OF THE GROUP.
STUDYING LITERATURE AT SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY.  
 
the powerful voice of chayoung questioned from the backroom. jisoo could only let out a small sigh before chewing on the inside of her cheek nervously, cautiously setting down the watering pot. she shuffled to the door, her eyes catching a fairly tall and manly silhouette from the sunlight seeping throught the glass door, and politely bowed smally before halting halfway. wait.
 
   "annyeong, jisoo-yah!" a bright voice broke the formal yet tense silence.
 
MEET KIM TAEHYUNG:
THE SHAMELESS AND CHILDISH ROMANTICIST.
STUDYING BUSINESS AT SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY.
 
it was none other than kim taehyung - the "hot topic" among the female students' conversations - mainly because he was the good-looking heir of the samsung phone company. but there he was, standing with his chin cozily tucked in his black turtleneck, one hand rested in the pocket of his tan-colored coat, and the other raised in a small wave.
 
   "y-yeah. annyeong, taehyung-ah." jisoo greeted shyly while timidly raising her hand back in a small wave. taehyung shoved his hand into his pocket before walking up to jisoo, walking closer than her preferred arms-length, interfering her comfort space. a moment of silence passed before taehyung abruptly stooped his head down, inches away from the girl's burning face. a step closer, a step back. another step forward, another step backwards.
 
   "jisoo-yah . . ." taehyung's breathy call of the latter's name made jisoo reluctantly shoot her wide eyes up at the staring boy.
 
   ". . . y-yes?"
 
   ". . . did you eat lunch yet?" 
 
   "l-lunch?" jisoo managed to squeak out before seeing the teasing boy straighten his posture and break out into his signature rectangular grin. he began nodding, a chuckle sounding from his lips.
 
   "yeah. did you?" taehyung leaned his head to the side, grinning even more when jisoo slowly shook her head in response.
 
   "great! eat with me! i'm staaarrrving!" taehyung threw his head back, yelling out his hungered complaint as his hands shot out of his pockets, rubbing his stomach pitifully - all the while causing the latter to jump from the sudden volume. his eyes then trailed to jisoo's hesitant expression.
 
   "i-i don't know, taehyung-ah. i need to work. i can't j-just leave chayoung here." jisoo's stuttered explanation gradually turned to a whisper, as she witnessed taehyung's cheerful and hopeful face shift to an expression as if he was a puppy that was kicked. his pupils slightly increased from the sadness, his normally grinning lips formed into a pout, and his shoulders completely slumped down to her height, ". . . t-taehyung. don't look at me like t-that." jisoo averted her gaze down to her fiddling fingers. taehyung was well aware that jisoo would easily give in to anything that was majorly cute - especially to his puppy pout. minutes passed as taehyung relentlessly scooted closer to jisoo who was restraining herself from glancing. yeo jisoo. don't fall for it. i swear- . . . the girl soon let out a sigh.
 
   "yes! taehyungie does it again! alright, princess. let's go! what do you want to eat? jjajangmyun? it's your favorite." taehyung pumped his fist in the air as he whooped victoriously as a mini-celebration. his hand found jisoo's as he bombarded her with questions, leading her out of the flower shop - the bell faintly trinkling.
 
   "alright. i'm done. what did the customer nee- . . . jisoo? jisoo?" chayoung paced out of the backroom, wiping her hands against a towel. her head jerked back and forth, eyes scanning every aisle to spot the caramel brown hair of hers. nothing. she could only let out a sigh before turning to enter the backroom once more, muttering:
 
   ". . . taehyung."
 
bunny's note
note here . . .
pam's note
oml- hey guys. it's pam! ; u ; hope you liked the teaser? i don't know, i thought it was pretty decent? but yeah- the reason as to why taehyung is studying business is because that five-year-old is the heir to samsung. lmao. say what? yeah. but, please comment on how you think this teaser was? do you guys like it? is the formatting uncomfortable for you guys? i would really appreciate your feedback. <3 heh heh, thanks. cx