the potential workers

flower girls ✿ pink petals floral shop is now hiring!
pinksweets- ; bunny ; chosen
NAME: oh chayoung (오차영)
the perfect ; vocal music ; kim jongin ( exo - kai )
 
hi there, so this is oh chayoung, the extremely cocky and confident girl. i have a lot of stuff planned out for her, so please take care of her~ 

 








--inspireme ; pam ; chosen
NAME: yeo jisoo (여지수)
the quiet ; literature ; kim taehyung ( bts - v )
 
so, this is my character, awkward and shy yeo jisoo. cx please take good care of her and show her lots of love ... although taehyung is already doing that, tbh. lmaoo.
 
statistics:
the perfect: taken
the quiet: taken
the flirty: 02
the rebel: 02
the responsible: 01
the dreamer: 03








chooxah ; krys ; accepted
NAME: park nayeon (박나연)
the flirty ; business ; im daeyeol ( got7 - jb )
 
bunny: hi there krys! and, thanks for being our very first applicant! so, i'm going to start with the basics. i like her description, it definitely adds character to nayeon. i also really, really like dahyun as a face claim! i really like her style, it's something that i can totally picture the flirt wearing, since they're always a bit revealing. the rest of her basics are good. i could imagine with her "resident playgirl" nickname, someone ing up and accidently calling it to her face or like chayoung using it as an insult. i just have a lot of ideas. anyways, i liked her personality. it fits very well. i thinks it's super cute that her and dayeol constantly run into each other, we can work with that. and, great job in her relationships, but could you add in the names of their face claims please? it helps out. ooh, so you applied with an oc! i like. i think it's cute to work with the concept of childhood crushes, because they always are buried in the back of one's mind, you know? i think the fact that nayeon is a business major would surprise people. like, who would've expected her to be a business major? lol. anyways, i like her responses to the interview questions. it showcases a layer of her personality - that, i find very appealing, in a way. i can so see fights breaking out between her and chayoung when they first start working together, which is, like, yesss.

anyways, sorry if i went off tangent at some points. i just finished doing some major chem work that fried my brain, but i wanted to get this done for you! so yeah, just that little thing about the face claims, but nayeon is still accepted~
 
pam: heya, krys! cute name, btw. ; u ; okay, onto your review! i felt that her short description was very fitting to the flirty girl type. along with her resident playgirl nickname. very creative. her personality and background was fairly well-written. and, i felt that bunny basically covered up what i already need to say on your application! but, jaebum and dahyun tho- i ship it, tbh. but, i guess, good job on your application! c: but, i do have a concern. in the scene suggestions, you mentioned jisoo. but, i also saw that your backup love interest was hong jisoo? may i ask which jisoo you're referring to? lmao. not a mistake, just curious to make things more clear. cx








shineegirlalways ; adeline ; accepted
NAME: lee mikyung (이미경)
the dreamer ; mythology and folklore ; choi minho ( shinee - minho )
 
bunny: Hi adeline! Sorry for such a late review, but better late than never right? Nice description, short and sweet. I think her style fits her very well. The fact that she’ll only respond to her brother calling her Kyunggie is cute in it’s own way. It’s endearing.  Her personality matches the plotline really well.  OMG I saw that Chan was in your app and I died. He’s one of my favorite seventeen members, and he’s like my baby [even though he is older than me by a few months], so I can already imagine me making Chayoung dote over him as well. I saw that she was friends with Junhui and Minghao, and Joshua is in my app, so I can see some awkwardness planning out in my head. Oooh Minho! SHINee was my first kpop group so I have like attachment to the members. Anyways, off topic.  Yes, I’m so happy someone made their love interest taken, it makes it all more the fun to write, you know? I’m sorry I just like writing drama. I can picture like coincidental meetings between the two and Mijyung thinking it’s fate or something. Haha. I really like her responses to the interview questions. It really does fit her. She like carnations! If her and Chayoung were putting a boquet together, I feel like the whole thing would be carnations. so yeah! good job!
 
pam: hola, adeline! (cute name, btw!) thank you for the quick application! i always get excited to read new apps. anyways, you forgot to add your desired plotline in the application's title like it was stated to do so in the cheatsheet, so if you could please add that. but, for starters, i felt that your self-introduction just hit me like, woah. that was deep. lmaoo. but onto your personality. i see that your personality traits are accurate with the dreamer plotline, but you didn't really elaborate on that, so please elaborate. and, you didn't fill out your background and current lifestyle, so please do that, too. but, awwhh, channie. <333 it's so adorable how you put the cutie as your little brother, tbh. and, cool and unique choice on the college major! i felt that really boosted mikyung as the dreamer type. but, as i went through your application, nothing else seemed to be out of order, so good job! i enjoyed reading your app, adeline. thank your for fixing your errors








marauders ; maisie ; accepted
NAME: im chaeeun (임채은)
the responsible ; elementary education ; byun baekhyun ( exo - baekhyun )
 
bunny: Hello Maisie! Sorry for the late review, life caught up on me, but I’m good to go now! Anyways, I’m so happy someone applied for the responsible, tbh my like favorite plotline. Her description matches her personality in just the way she talks. I like the nickname Chae. I think it’d be cute to just have everyone call her Chae. Her personality is spot on. Very nice job. Her relationships are well written as well.  Yay, EXO is like my bias group, and Baekhyun is my ub, so I’m happy someone used him. I think the route you took on his background is very good and unique. His twin sister and the fact that he studied in France is something we could definitely work with. I’m someone who loves cliches and the good girl/bad boy is my thing. So yeah! Great job!
 
pam: hey hey, maisie! (another cute name! come on, guys. ; n ;) anyways, yay! another applicant! and yes, the mother of the pink petals staff. ; u ; i'd like to say that your app is on a great start, and i love how chaeeun has a girly-girl fashion sense which would be cute when working at a flower shop. her basic information, personallity, and background are all fine! but, for bang minah, you put hayoung instead of minah when describing their relationship, so please change to one name! but, other than that, everything else was fine! and, ooh- a responsible goodie crushing on the biker bad boy- cutee! <3 this is definitely something for, us authors, have many ideas to write on, so kudos for you! and, he's from france? even better. ; u ; asdfghjkl- but other than that, you did well!








iredteax3 ; jie ; accepted
NAME: song haeun (송하은)
the dreamer ; child psychology ; oh sehun ( exo - sehun )
 
bunny: Hey Jie! Apologises for the late review, but let’s do it now! Her description is a bit short, so could you please add in more info, like show her personality in it.. And Yein, oh my, she’s my precious child, so kudos for using her. Her basics are good. I have to agree with pam and say that she’s a bit average, but that’s fine. I could never imagine Haeun to have a rival, but it adds to the drama and the plot and I love writing drama. Yay! Another exo member. God Sehun is such a noodle, I could work him into the plot by having him friends with Jongin. Imagine double dates with Chayoung, Jongin, Sehun and Haeun. Child psychology, interesting. Her answers to the interview questions were great, it shows how passive she really is. Finally finished! Good job~
 
pam: hola, jie! firstly, thanks for applying, and super sorry for the late review! problems with my laptop. ; n ; anyways, onto the review! first off, lovelyz yein - my heart. <3 she's such a cutie, tbh. but, so far into your app, there hasn't been any spotted mistakes. her personality and background is very i guess you can say, "normal" and not anywhere near to being a marysue. her family and friends are fine, and oh? haeun has a rival? interesting. her trivia is also fine, being able to be connected to the dreamer plotline perfectly. and, i couldn't help but "awhh" at when haeun loves it when people hug her and pat her head. i'll make sure jisoo keeps a mental note of that. c: onto her love interest, ooh sehun. heh heh, you see what i did the-- nevermind. anyways, again, i haven't singled out any mistakes. same goes for her nicely done and simple interview and relationships with the other girls. so, nice job!








damnitlrh ; dee ; accepted
NAME: lana anderson jung
the rebel ; creative writing ; kim jiwon ( ikon - bobby )
 
bunny: Hi Dee! That’s such a cute nickname. Anyways sorry for the late review, but I’m here to do it now~ I like her description! It gives me the impression that’s she a cinnamonroll underneath her rebel outlook. Her faceclaim is so pretty too! Half-aussie, that’s cool! Her personality is great for this plotline as well. I like how her background is as well. It goes with that thought that the more you restrict a child, the more wild they become, you know? Good jobs with her relationships! I liked reading them. Oooh, I love Bobby! I like the relationship you went with. It’s really interesting to write a couple like them, at least in my opinion. Her interview questions were great as well! So, I really liked Lana, so thumbs up!
 
pam: hiya, dee! c: first things first, thank you for applying, and mucho sorry for the late review! but, here it is, so let's get to it. shall we? oml- the ark. asdfghjkl- ; u ; wow, nice job on decorating your app, btw. very cool color scheme. anyways, her introdution tho- great job on that! very fitting to the rebel plotline. and wowow, the nine piercings just added on to the fire - you're doing great on portraying the rebel type so far! half-australian? cool beans! you did very well on explaining her personality. her background! wow, that triggers a lot of ideas, tbh, lmao. her family is well-described - same goes for her trivia. oml- the meeting between lana and jiwon tho. cx but, although the interview is fine yet the relationships with the other plotlines are a bit vague, you filled out the application for lana very well. : ^ )








avidari ; avi ; accepted
NAME: do junhee (도준희)
the dreamer ; philosophy ; min yoongi ( bts - suga )
 
bunny: Hello there Avi! Sorry for such a late review from me! I loved her description. Like oh my gosh, I adore characters like her. Ahhhh, Yujin as a face claim is so cute too. I really like the vibe she gives off, it’s kinda calm, but deadpanned, in a good way. Her relationships are well written. I can just imagine Namjoon having to pull her every he wants to go, like literally dragging her along. Yes, I think Yoongi and her would literally be the best couple ever. Like once they get together, all that they would do is lounge around because he wouldn’t want to do anything and Junhee would be so passive about it. It’s amazing. I could imagine her in philosphy. She has that personality that matches this major very well. Her responses to the interview questions are great, I love the cat one especially. Finally done with your review, I hope you don’t mind the wait. Anyways, great job with the application~
 
pam: wassup, avi! ugh- cute name, lmao. but first off, thanks a bunch for applying. and, like mentioned before- i am very sorry for the late review. ; n ; but, let's get to it! oML- her character quote, tho! i was dying when i read that. cx also, your short description! oml- too funny. but, her basics are off to a good start so far. mhm. i felt that her personality had the basic dreamer vibe to it but with a twist- a good kind of twist, tho. don't break a sweat now, lmao. her background and family are fine. and, gee- kim namjoon. bangtan girl scouts, ftw. lmaoo. <3 and, awh- thanks for adding awkward jisoo. but, good job on her trivia- i felt that they were fitting to the dreamer plotline. so, yeah. min. yoongi. yes. pls. her meeting and interactions are just- blessed. it's just great. moving forward, her interview and relationships with the other plotlines was well-written. so, great job, avi! c:








vigour ; scottie ; accepted
NAME: kwon jiae (권지애)
the rebel ; computer science ; lee doojoon ( beast - doojoon )
 
bunny: Hi there Scottie! Thanks for being paitent, so let’s get started on your review. Her description was like wow, I like it a lot. And Gayoon as a faceclaim really matches this plotline! I laughed when I read that she mainly knows curse words in French, lol. Jiae’s personality was really well done. I like all the qualities you chose for her. I like that from her background, she’s not the typical rebel, just someone who doesn’t like to be the bad person, you know? Like how in the end, she chose to listen to her parents? Anyways, great job on her relationships as well. Ohh Doojoon, I like him. After reading everyone’s app, there’s so many people in business related majors, it’ll be interesting to write how everyone connects outside of the six flower girls. I think it’ll be interesting to write the development of their friendship.  Computer Science! I can see her working with Jongin on some stuff, which will be interesting!  Her responses are really good as well! So, yeah! Good job with the app!
 
pam: hello hello, scottie. ; u ; first thing, thanks for applying, and incredibly sorry for the late review. so, waste no more time and get with the review! okay, wow. that short description- just- hit me like bam! that was very simple and straight-forward and i liked that. same goes for her fashion- very fitting to the rebellious girl type. i'm dying at the advanced knowledge of french curse words. very nice. cx her personality was very detailed and helped me a lot to understand jiae as a person. her background was also very well-written - same goes for her family and relations. and awhh- her relationship with jisoo. very heart-warming. <3 her trivia is very interesting as well, lmao. wow, doojoon. good choice. c: ah, i see business is a very popular choice among male students? lmao. their meeting was very suave- i guess you can say? but, her interview and relationships with the other plotline was descriptive, so thank you for that. and, i saw your scene suggestions, and woah- the flower shop catching on fire sounds hella interesting. but, scottie- outstanding job! ; u ;








ohlovi ; livi ; reviewing
NAME: song namjoo ( 송남주)
the flirty ; neuro science ; park jinyoung ( got7 - jr )
 
bunny: hi livi! i'll be getting to your review in a few hours since it's like 4 in the morning where i live atm.
 
pam: review here . . .