the cheatsheet

flower girls ✿ pink petals floral shop is now hiring!
the cheatsheet  turn-in    source code   bunny's example [ wip ] pam's example [ wip ]
the application;
before you start the application, please title your application as flower girls plotline ; character's name. forgot to add the plotline, haha.
 
face claims; this doesn't need much explaining, as the application already has quite a few hints on there already. face claims should be female idols that look like they're in college.
+ red velvet's kang seulgi and bae joohyun are taken

birthdates & agebirthdays should range from 1993-1997, so ages 18- 22. but, the responsible should be the oldest.
 
ethnicitiesyour character can be any ethnicity as long as they're half-asian. and, please do explain how they came to korea if they were to be other ethnicities.

relations; the relationship section should be self-explanatory, as well as many other sectons. if still confused, don't be scared to ask any questions!

love interestslove interests can be anyone, really - whether it be idols, models, actors, etc. however, idols would be more loved and easier for us, since they have a more reliable source of pictures. but, choose someone who is within the age range of 18-28. the maximum allowed is 6 years. any type of relationships are accepted, heteroual, homoual, noona-dongsaeng, etc.
+ exo's kim jongin and bts's kim taehyung are taken
 
interaction with other plotlines; please explain your relationship with the other plotlines in 1st pov, and make sure to delete your preferred plotline - unless you want to explain how your character interacts with themselves.
 
flower points;
bunny; coming soon!
 
pam; 
+ add some color and buttload of gifs, and i will love you.
+ neat applications always place somewhere in my heart, tbh.
+ give me some of those cheesy feels, some sarcasm, some wit, some angst, anything to make me feel that your character and application is unique.
+ if you dare to use underrated girl groups like lovelyz, twice, the ark, red velvet, etc. i'll throw buckets of roses at you, with the buckets, too. ; u ;
+ as for love interests, i get excited to see who you guys choose, so yeah. but, i would also throw buckets and roses at you if you choose from bts, seventeen, got7, monsta x, etc. please do, fam.
+ try to choose some unknown, specific college majors. it would be nice to learn new things everyday. c:
+ and please add my baby jisoo into your apps, pls. i mean, if you want to. haha. ; u ;
the girls;
so, this is just a small section where more elaboration of the girls will be provided: their background and personality. Do use this info in your application, please.

the flirty; She's the one who basically has a different boyfriend every other week. she can be a bit snobby and stuck up at times as well. The flirty comes from a rich family and is considered your typical rich girl. it's only when her father finally cuts her allowance off for continuously partying rather than studying. then does she get a job and try to focus on school.

the rebel; the rebel is the girl with dyed hair and always seen wearing leather jackets. she's got that badass vibe to her, one where people are intimidated by. she doesn't do well with commitment if one thing's for sure. but, when the school threatens to kick her out if she doesn't get her act together, that's when she begins her job at pink petals and meets the others.

The responsible; she's your typical girl next door. gorgeous like an angel, extraordinary personality, never selfish, and always mature. she's in her last year of college, being 22 years old, and she's been working at pink petals since she was 19.

The dreamer; the dreamer is a girl with her head in the clouds. she has that spacey attitude where you never know if she's actually paying attention to what you're saying. she has a bucket list filled with things for her to complete and plans on fufilling each one of them.

ANd a little on the authors' characters:

THE perfect; Oh chayoung is someone who's always been told she was "perfect" her entire life. Perfect grades, perfect looks, perfect talents, perfect boyfriend. chayoung has always had to live up to the expectation of being perfect. because of this, she's become a really big perfectionist and believes she's better than everyone else. but in her second year of college, she want to change that. and she's determined to do it.
 
THE QUIEt; yeo jisoo IS JUST one word, QUIET. SHE'S ON THE MORE SHY SIDE when it comes to the behavior: MORE TIMID AND CAREFUL. SHE DOESN'T normally SPEAK FOR HERSELF. SHE GREW UP IN A SHELTERED HOUSEHOLD, WITH EXTREMELY STRICT, BUT LOVING PARENTs. WHICH mostly explains WHY SHE'S SO QUIET AND SHY. IT ISN'T UNTIL COLLEGE WHEN SHE REALIZES SHE NEEDS TO FEND FOR HERSELF, WHICH IS PARTLY THE REASON as to why SHE GETS A JOB.