Bliss

Dear My Wife

 

HugeBoyMino - Mino's underground rap persona

He was active in the underground rap scene up till his debut with Winner. Mino was part of the underground rap crew Royal Class consisting of members (SIMS, Chancey, Scotch VIP, Kitti B, Taewoon, Konquest, Roydo)

 


 

 

 

He shrugged his oversized hoodie on grudgingly as he prepared to head down to Hongdae for the rap gig later tonight. He usually never did gigs this late at night, especially on nights that Ha Eun had work.

 

Ever since you got the job, he had made it a point to walk you home after work, especially since you ended at night. He could'nt let his girl walk home alone that late at night, especially since she was a stubborn mule who was bound to take the short cut through that dubious alley. 

 

Images of Ha Eun walking through that alley flashed across his mind as he tied his shoelaces angrily. That girl never took care of herself. As much as he admired her head strong and indepedent nature, he hated it at times like this.

 

He would have picked her up if it wasn't for the last minute notice from SIMS hyung that the whole of Royal Class had been requested for a gig at Gogos2 tonight. He couldn't even bail since it was a group invite and to one of Hongdae's higher end clubs.

That gig would likely earn him a good amount of cash, not that he needed it but Ha Eun would need it, even though she'd rather die than use his money. 

 

Shoving on his snapback and those unsettling thoughts out of his mind, Mino left for Hongdae and to meet up with his crew.

 

 

"GIVE IT UP FOR HUGEBOY MINO!!"

 

The crowd went crazy as Mino grabbed the mic and got on stage. Having been active in the scene since 2010/2011 and dabbling in the KPOP industry, Mino had already built up a relatively strong fanbase.

 

 

Even though he killed the crowd, Mino couldn't stop thinking of Ha Eun going home herself. The uneasiness consumed him and made it hard for him to keep his focus. He poured his frustration into his rap as usual, the best way for him to vent his feelings.

 

SIMS : "Yah where's Mino? Its his turn up again."

Scotch : "He left."

SIMS : "WHAT THE SONG MINHO"

 

Mino picked up his pace as he saw the cafe in sight. He'd ditched the crew after his second round.

 

Rather SIMS hyung's rage than anything happening to my girl.

 

As he approached the cafe, he spotted a lone figure walking out. Just as he was about to call out to her, she took the left turn into the alley.

 

Mino sighed and grabbed his hair in frustration.

 

"Thank god I came I knew she'd pull something like this again goddammit."

 

 

-

You froze, fear clouding your mind momentarily before a thousand frantic thoughts rushed through your head.

 

*What do I do?!*

 

*I don't want to die yet! I'm too young!*

 

*Mino help!!*

 

The figure pulled you close backwards and leaned down beside your head, growling lowly in your ear.

 

"Agashi I'm gonna eat you for dinner."

 

You frowned.

This presence feels strangely familiar, the crisp, masculine scent and comforting body warmth and.. and that voice.

You'd recognize that voice anywhere.

 

At this point, every ounce of fear left your body and your muscles relaxed, the adrenaline seeping away.

 

You lifted your leg and viciously swung it backwards, hearing the satisfying loud thud as it hit home, followed by a "YAHHHHHHHH!!!!". 

 

The figure screamed in pain and released you instantaneously.

 

You swung around with your hands on your hips and stared at him without sympathy.

 

Dressed in his typical rap gig day clothes - Oversized black hoodie, black jeans, gold chain, snapback, mino hugged his injured leg and hopped about as you stood there unmoving, judging him with your resting face.

 

"What did you do that for yah it hurts owwwwwww" He whined, pouting. 

 

For a 1.8m hulking, manly figure of a guy with that y, low,  husky voice, he looked incredibly and positively adorable.

 

You felt your heart weaken and your pulse speed up and you took a step forward.

 

"Mi-an. Does it hurt that bad?" Your brows furrowed in slight concern and you reached forward to pull his hands from his leg.

 

As soon as you did that, Mino took the chance to intertwine his fingers with yours, grabbing onto your hand and yanking you forward.

 

You jerked forward from the force and crashed into his body.

 

His other hand came around your waist, holding you firmly to him. Before you could react, he leaned down and kissed your lips.

 

"I missed you." 

 

Then he flashed his heart stopping jaw dropping smile at you 

 

 

And you died.

 

Even after almost three years of dating, you never got used to his charm and he never failed to give you a mini heart attack whevever he pulled something like that.

 

You felt a blush forming across your cheeks as heat shot through your face. Clearing your throat, you shoved his chest to push yourself away from him.

 

"Don't you have a gig? Why are you here?"

 

Mino took hold of your hand again and started walking again, leading you through the alley.

 

"I ended early, didn't do the encore. How could I do it in peace knowing my girl was walking home alone?" He said as he swung your hands back and forth.

 

Then as if he remembered something, Mino stopped suddenly and faced you.

 

"Yah, I told you not to take the shortcut alone without me before didn't I? In the dark somemore?? I'll make sure you quit that job if you don't listen again." 

 

Even though his tone was rough, you heart warmed at his concern. 

 

"Arasso, I won't do it again without you."

 

Squeezing his hand with yours, you pulled him along and continued walking. He squeezed your hand back lightly, sending small tingles up your arm. His touch never fails to get you going.

 

"You better be sure. Anyway, I earned more cash. Lets go get hot takeaway for grandma."

 

Hearing that, your heart warmed despite the cold. That was one of the things that made you fall so hopelessly in love with Song Mino. Even though he looked like a badass boy, his heart was that on an angel. You and grandma are always on his mind.

 

You stopped walking again and this time it was you who turned to face Mino.

 

"Wh--"

 

You cut him off and you got on your tippy toes, caught his face between your hands, brought it down to you and pecked him lightly on the lips for a short and sweet kiss.

Just as you were about to pull back, Mino s his strong arms around your waist and lifted you firmly against him. His lips caught yours in another kiss, this one with more passion and much more intensity.

You closed your eyes as his kiss started making you feel that giddy on-cloud-9 sensation again.

 

The warmth of his mouth and the sensous sensation of it sliding over yours sent a current running through your body. You wrapped your arms around his necked and kissed him back, losing yourself in his peppermint breath and soft lips.

The kiss was slow yet so packed with passion it sent shivers down your spine. You loved the way he kissed you, as though there was no one else he wanted as much as you. It made you feel special and it made you feel so loved and cherished by him.

 

Mino on your lower lip tenderly, slying sliding his tongue gently across your soft lip before breaking the kiss.

You leaned onto his body, momentarily out of breath and rendered speechless from the passionate kiss. No matter how many times he has kissed you, he had the ability to make every kiss with him feel like the first.

 

The heat from his mouth and body caressed you in a comforting, warm embrace and the cold didn't feel as cold as before anymore.

Mino wrapped his arms around you tightly for a hug, planting a sweet kiss on your forehead before interlacing your fingers again.

 

"Lets go, I bet grandma's starving."

 

You nodded, hugging his arm to you for warmth as you two continued walking.