Jackson(Got7) - It all started with the bottle

Short stories~

My eyes widded as my eyes followed where the bottle was pointing to. Jackson Wang was smirking as my eyes met mine and crawled over to me. Oh how much i would love to slap that stupid smirk off his face. "What are you waithing for" Nina my best friend asked poking my side to bring be back to reality. Everyone in the circle was staring at me waithing for my responde. Everyone knew i hated Jackson more than anyone. It was no secret, even Jackson himself knew how deep my hate for him actually was. "I bet she won't do it" i overheard someone say. "I know i'm good looking but could you just get this over with, You're taking to long" Jackson spoke as he was already sitting before me but didn't make a move. "Tssk.. i don't want to kiss your ugly face. I'm done with this, i quit." i said in annoyed tone and stood up ready to walk away but was stopped as a hand grabbed my arm turning me back around. "No turning back now" I heard jackson say before his soft lips were suddenly touching mine. I heard some people gasp but was even more shocked by his sudden action myself.

My body was frozen and my heart was racing. I never agreed to play this game but my friend made me sit in the circle and demanded me to play with them. Jackson placed a hand on my cheek while the other was resting on my waist. The kiss was soft and sweet, not like what everyone was always saying, wild & y but jackson being the one giving me this kiss made my emotions take over. I had hated this guy since the first day we met. Everyone alwasy thought he was funny but i found his jokes annoying and somethimes even painfull since he often made me the center of his jokes. He let me go and looked into my eyes but seemed to be kind of startled as he noticed the tears foming in my eyes. Everyone cheered for jackson and seemed happy while others were sad about losing their bet. 

Jackson seemed to be the only one to notice how much i did not enjoy it as he was looking at me speachless his face showing a slight shock and worry. "Jerk!" i jelled and stormed off finding the bathroom and hit myself in it. What i didn't know was that Jackson had followed me yelling my name. 

Tears streamed down my face as i was trying to process my enemy had just stolen away my first kiss. After some minutes i heard a knock on the door but i ignored, pretending like i hadn't heard. "Y/N open the door" Jackson said from the outside. His voice sounded serious and slightly worried. "Leave me alone, i hate you" i yelled wiping away the tears and calmed myself. "If you don't open it yourself i will tell Nina you spilled that drink on her favorite album." he treathened me but i wasn't going to take it. "No you wont"

"Yes i will in... three.... two..... o...." he started counting so i quickly opened the door. "Wait don't do it" i revealed myself but knew i was not going to be able to close the door again. Jackson had pushed me back inside against a wall so i would not lock myself in again. He stared down at my teary face and bit his lip looking actually sorry for once. "I'm sorry if i hurt you. Was i being to rough?" he asked but i got totally lost. How did he think he was being to rough back there while his kiss was probably one of the softest and sweetest one out there. "No? You didn't hurt me at all" i said still mad at him or more like always mad at him. 

Suddenly a smirk appeared on his face which made me prepair for the whorst. "Could it be that was your first?" he asked smiling down at me. "No!" i quickly said defending myself and pushed past him but he grabbed my chuckling at how mad i looked. "That definitely was your first, don't hide it"

I wanted to slap him and run but i was to scared to do something like that. "Aww you lost your tongue. I feel really hornered for being your first" he smiled as i tried to escape his grip. "Pff don't feel so proud of it, Your kiss wasn't even that good" i said but regreted my words right after i had said them. He always found a challange in everything and this was no exception. "Are you asking for another kiss?" he asked and pinned be back against the wall. His cocky smile was still plastered on his face but now extreamly close to mine. "Jackson let me go, it's not funny" i wimpered trying to push him off of me but he was much more stronger. 

"Do you really hate me that much?" he suddenly asked as his expresion changed into a more soft and serious one. His breath tickled the skin of my face as he talked. I coudn't tell if he was still making fun on me but the tone in his voice was different from normal. At a point i even thought he sounded slightly hurt. "I'm sorry if my jokes really hurt you, i never meant to you know" he confessed but i wasn't sure if i could take this seriously. He stared into my eyes waithing for an anwer. "What? Do you want me to believe your sorry after all you've done and said to me?" 

Jackson signed and losened his grip from me. "As i thought, you wont take me seriously. What do i need to do to make it up to you?" His voice didn't go back into his happy annoying high tone he used when joking around. Maybe he was really telling the truth this time. "I don't know..." i softly answered looking away from him. "Do you want to know why i have been like this towards you?" My eyes moved back to his curious on what he was going to say next. "What do you mean?" My voice was much softer now and my rage had calmed down. "I only wanted you to notice me but i didn't know how much it actually annoyed you. A few days ago Mark told me how much you actually hate me. I never knew i was hurting you so much..." Jackson spoke. For the first time i did believe his words and started to feel sorry for hating him. His words sounded honest and it made my heart beat faster. "Actually... i.... i only acted like a jerk because... Well..." I frowned and cut him off. "Just spill it already"

"I like you okay... I like you a lot. Are you happy now? Don't be mad anymore" Jackson looked just as shocked as me. Did he really just say he liked me. I coudn't believe it. This had to be a joke. I was ready to kick him in the gut but he suddenly pulled me in a hug. "I'm sorry for everything i've done, Please don't hate me. I will treat you better from now on. Just give me a chance... I love you Y/N"

It almost felt unreal and i liked to believe his words but something in my mind kept reminding me of how this could still be some stupid joke but then again he never played with my feelings before and it did seem legit. I was the only one he treated like but yet was giving me almost all of his attention. He always tried to made me talk to him or even if it was just a simple glare it would make him smile. 

He pulled away from the hug and closed the gap between us finding his lips back on mine for the second time this day. This time his kiss was more deep and passionate. It almost felt like he was begging for me to give a responde so i did. I closed my eyes and kissed back softly while my hands found his hair. I could feel him smile into the kiss before he moved away to let us both breath. "You have no idea what your doing to me" he whispered and locked lips with me again but this time i felt his tongue brush against my lip asking for entrance. Feeling nervous but actually really happy i opened my mouth to let him do as he pleased. One of his hands slipped under my shirt and i let out a soft moan in supprise. 

Jackson pulled away and smiled placing his forhead against mine. "I'm glad i got to take your first kiss" he chuckled making me scoff. "You better be" i told him as he laughed at me. "So what do you think? Wanna go on a date tomorrow?" I blinked in confusion wondering wy he sudeenly seemed to be a gentlemen. I had always thought he was the type who would jump into a one night stand right away but it seemed i was wrong. "What? I want to take you on a proper date before anything else" he said as if he knew what i was thinking. "Alright... You better not be late tomorrow or i won't ever date you again" i giggled seeing him smile.

This was how i fell in love with the person i used to hate the most and it all started with that bottle.