❄ Day Twenty Two ❄

Enough Of Xmas

* Multiple Updates in One Day! Please read previous chapters if you haven't done so~ *


“You don’t want this last peppermint do you, Luhan?” She asked as she unwrapped the last piece of peppermint from the bowl. Before he could even reply, she popped it into , leaving Luhan baffled.

 

“...Baobei! You didn’t even wait for my answer…” Luhan whined, faking anime tears.

 

“I just assumed that you didn’t want one.” She shrugged, a cheshire smile adorning her lips.

 

“What would make you think that?”

 

She shrugged yet again. Averting her eyes, she flicked the tv to a holiday channel. Snuggling with a pillow in her embrace, she settled down as the beginning scene rolled up. Rolling the peppermint in , she had all of her focus on the television screen, completely oblivious to the very much offended deer sitting beside her.

 

Throwing an arm behind her and letting it rest on the back of the couch, Luhan leaned in, exceptionally close. Jerking back in shock, her head hit his arm as she tried to create some space to separate them. Lips parting, she stuttered, “L-Luhan…?”

 

Eyes zeroing in on her rosy lips, his words were warm against her cheeks as he said, “I wanted that peppermint.”

 

Flushing bright red at their close proximity, she said, “B-but I already ate it…”

 

“And…?”

 

Brows furring, she repeated herself as she attempted to distance herself from Luhan, who was inching closer to her. “But… I already ate it. There’s none left.”

 

“Hmm,” a smile slipped onto his lips. Without another word, he pressed his lips into hers, smiling into the kiss as he tasted the peppermint upon her lips.