Your Knight In Shining Armour (OC X SEOKMIN)

Gaeul One Shots!

"1...2....3! Open your eyes and look how cute you are!" Seokmin beams and when your eyes are uncovered you see the bright lights that is his toothy grin, marvelling how cute you look in one of his flannel shirts. "Aigoo my girlfriend is too cute! How did I become so lucky, hmm?" He blushes and slowly wraps sturdy hands around your waist, lifting you up and he slowly spins you round lovingly, cautious you don't feel sick. All you can do in reply is giggle, hiding in the crook of his neck and breathe warm air onto his skin. After a while, he slowly puts you down on the bed and starts to gather all stuffed toys you have both collected over your three year relationship, but the most important one is the mint alpaca. This alpaca is important, he has an entire back story and birth parents; according to Seokmin, this alpaca was an astronaut, born on the planet Jupiter during Big Bang's comeback. Seokmin was casually roaming space and he quickly scooped the plushie into his arms and saved him from the "all mighty weeaboos". He brought the alpaca home and since then, the alpaca has been happy in loving arms of you and Seokmin. (And this ladies and gentlemen, is why Seokmin should not drink.) All you can do is laugh when Seokmin pushes this inanimate object Infront of his face, and he begins to voice it life, singing songs to you in a high pitched voice like "Sorry Sorry" and "Fantastic Baby". If he feels like it, he'll throw in a little "Mansae" too. But he does all this to amuse you, because he adores you. As night falls you're both still in bed, watching Disney movies in a marathon, you've both started to feel drowsy as Bambi ends, and Seokmin turns off the TV. Silence. "Jagiya.." He whines, "Jagiya why is it that when we are in such a dark room, your smile still brightens it? And why oh why do your sweet dimples and cute fluffy cheeks drive me insane? Why do you have to be so cute, huh? How did I become so lucky to have a princess like you?" He slowly brushes a strand of hair behind your ear, before kissing your lips tenderly. He watches you as you close your eyes, as he does the same, and you both pull away peacefully. "Jagiya...You are my sun.You brighten my day and I can't live with out you.You are a live song and I can't get you out of my head.You beauty radiates to every corner of the galaxy and your compassion radiates to every corner of my heart. Jagiya...I will never stop treating you like royalty because you are...my queen." And to that, you both fall asleep, secure in his arms, a wall of protection by your knight in shining armour.