The Secret Special-Chapter 3

The Secret Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Media had been swarmed already inside the conference room. Even though Johnny Entertainment and Sweet Power already booked the biggest room, but still it could not fit the media that kept coming and waited inside. Even some of the reporters did not mind on standing when there were no more chairs for them. More television broadcasters came and prepared their camera and the newsman never stopped reporting about the event that will be held later.

 

                Inside one of the hotel room, Yamapi never stopped talking with his manager as well as his group members about the media conference. It was long time already he decided on telling the media about his marriage with Maki. This was done after their marriage in the shrine, attended by close family members and friends only. Even though it was simple, but the process was wonderful and beautiful. Even their son became the witness of their wedding. Wearing traditional Japanese clothes, he sat on his grandfather’s lap and looked adorable and happy enough on that day. On that day, Haruki behaved very well as he never did cranky things during the ceremony.

 

                The wedding ceremony was attended by Maki’s neighbour too including Jae. When Maki introduced to him, her husband tried his best to not showing his jealousy over the handsome man and their close relationships. Same goes to Toma, who did not allow Meisa to talk to Jae not even once. When she and Meisa talked about it, they never stopped laughing and even joked around when Yamapi and Toma was around. One thing they hid about Jae that the man already found someone he loves already. Someone he knew long before.

 

                After the wedding, Yamapi told Maki and their family members on his decision on announcing their marriage to the public. At first, Maki was pretty shock about it, but like what the man said, they could not hide in any longer. Not when their son grew up and Yamapi’s status as her husband needed to be told to everyone. Especially to their fans. So, after a long discussion, they decided to do it a day after their wedding.

 

                While Yamapi and the manager was busy talking about the conference, Maki and Haruki were enjoying their moments together within the bedroom. The baby boy seemed to enjoy with the new surrounding as he kept looking around the room with his round brown eyes. Propping on the bed, he started to crawl when he found his toy at the end of the bed. Before he could crawl even further….his mommy already took him and held within her arms.

 

“You, young man….where do you think are you going?” Maki asked the boy while holding under his armpits.

 

“Ga?” Innocently the baby boy stared at her with smile tugged on his small lips. 

 

Maki sighed deeply knowing how fast the boy grown up. It just she felt yesterday he was born to this world. Now, he was nearly in a stage to start crawling already. Sooner he would start to walk and run. Thinking about it already made her felt tired. At that moment, she could imagine how their house would be when the boy started to walk and run around the house. It will fill with laughs and toys scattered everywhere.

 

Then, Maki noticed Haruki’s hand kept flailing toward the toy that was at the edge of the bed. Reaching it, she gave to the baby and Haruki bubbled happily when he got it. Shaking it softly, the toy rattled as the lights on it blinked colourfully making the baby squealed loudly than usual. Maki, who saw this, never stopped giggling while letting Haruki sat on her lap. It was priceless experiences for her to see the baby grew up in front of her eyes. Suddenly, a knock on the door grabbed her attention. After a while, the door opened as it revealed Yamapi with smile face.

 

“Haruki….” The baby boy looked at his father and smiled even wider.

 

“How was it?” Maki asked the man as she gave the boy to Yamapi. The man just nodded and smiled to her.

 

“It was settled. Later we are going to meet them in the conference room. Are you ready?” Yamapi ruffled the boy’s hair as he talked to her. Maki just nodded than her eyes shifted toward their son.

 

“Ne….how about Haruki?” The baby as if knew her mother talked about him, instantly shifted his gaze to his mommy. Now, rather than shaking the toy, he put it within his mouth. Saliva was already drooled from his mouth when he kept biting it. Gently, Maki pulled Haruki’s hand and started to wipe the saliva with a handkerchief.

 

“You want the media to see our son?” Yamapi asked her. This made Maki thought for a long time before shaking her head.  Slowly, Yamapi sat next to Maki who wore yellow sundress. Although she wore simple clothes, but still, she looked beautiful and glow within it.

 

 “It will create ruckus later….”Maki said softly while tugging Haruki’s hand. Yamapi laughed softly while nodding.

 

“Indeed, he is too adorable and cute to be shown to everyone. Later, he will steal his father and mother popularity just like that.” Yamapi said as he pinched his son’s cheek. The boy pouted his mouth as he kept shaking the toy as the lights did not blink like before.

 

“Who will look after him?” Maki asked as her finger switched back the toy on its light. Immediately, the boy squealed once again, feeling happy seeing the light. There was wonderment within his eyes.

 

“Ryo chan said he could look after him for a while. Even Toma and Meisa are on their way here.” Yamapi answered the woman.

 

“Yamaa san….are you ready?” Takashi, his manager peeked inside and asked them. Looking between each other, they nodded softly. Standing up, Yamapi held the baby with left arm while another one taking Maki’s hands.

 

                As three of them walked out of the room, all eyes were glued toward them. This included Maki’s manager and NEWS members. Ryo chan immediately stood up and went to Yamapi.

 

“Haruki…..” Ryo called the boy immediately as he stood in front of him. Clapping his hands for a few times, he opened his arms to take the boy from Yamapi. The hunky man handed his son carefully while giving the boy toward Ryo.

 

“Toma and Meisa would come later…” Maki said as her hands her son back. Her husband already pulled her within his embrace as his hand s around her waist. Ryo nodded while kept looking at the boy.

 

“Let’s go…” Yamapi whispered to Maki who was still never lifted her gaze from her son. Nodding softly, they walked out of the room.

 

                Along the journey toward the conference room, Maki remained silence. Somehow, deep inside her she felt extremely scared with what she’s going to face later. It was long time already she did not face the media and their harshness, so, at the moment she felt how unsecure she was. But still, they needed to announce it anyway about their relationship. Although Yamapi was beside her, but still she could not threw out the worry within her.

 

“Marina….” Yamapi’s voice woke up her from deep thought. Looking around, they already reached the door. Their managers were already inside leaving them behind alone. Blinking her eyes few times, her gaze fell on the man, who stood next to her. Panic ran in every part of her body as both of her hands started to feel cold.

 

                As if Yamapi could understand Maki’s nervousness, slowly his hand reached her hands and intertwined with his. Pulling it, he kissed her hands.

 

“Are you scared?” Yamapi asked his wife as his hand pulled Maki within his embrace. Biting her lips, she nodded as frown showed all over face. her behind softly, Yamapi held the woman closer.

 

“Don’t worry….I will be next to you.”

 

“But, what if they asked us any kind of questions. What if after this your reputation going down, and then your fan ran away from you? And…and what if they accused me for tricking you into this marriage and they thought I’m not the best one for you when you can get someone better, someone….” Before Maki could finish her lines, Yamapi kissed on , silencing on all of her questions. Then, he pulled back as he heaved a deep breath.

 

“Don’t worry about that. If you are scared, then I will answer all of it for you.

 

“But, Tomo….what if…”

 

“Shh….I know you are feeling nervous since you went on hiatus for a long time already. And don’t worry about it. Okay? Can you trust me on that one….” Yamapi looked at her as he gave the promise. Staring at her husband, Maki nodded softly as she tugged both of his hands.

 

“Good!  Now are you ready?” The man raised his eyebrow as he asked the question. Inhaling deeply Maki closed her eyes before nodding it once. The man just smiled before kissed her on the forehead.

 

“Just remember….that I love you…” he whispered the word and it rang inside her mind. She too, whispered the words softly….I love you too..

 

*************************************************************************************

               

All people inside the conference room gasped and within a second it filled with murmurs from all the reporters. This was due to the entrance of Yamapi and Horikita Maki who hold their hands together as they walked inside the room. Even the cameraman never stopped taking pictures and zoomed on the couple. Leading in front, Yamapi headed toward the stage as stood in front of the chair as he never leaved Maki’s hands. After a while, he started to lose their hands together before the two of them bow to the media in front of them.

 

It took a while for the room to be silence as reporters never stopped whispering and the sound of camera kept echo within the room. After it seemed forever for silence to be filled in when Koyama Keichiro, NEWS members became the mc for the conference. Sitting on the chair, Yamapi brushed his hair aside from his forehead as he kept looking at the media who sat in front of him. His manager handed two microphones for him and Maki.  Koyama talked for a while till it came to his turn. Before Yamapi could say anything, his eyes turned to Maki and his lips flickered up a bit.

 

“Konnichiwa minna san. Yamaa Tomohisa desu.” He greeted the media as he sat comfortably on the chair. All eyes inside the conference room were directed to him. Clearing his throat, he spoke again while looking around the room.

 

“I know how the media kept fussing around about the ring on my finger last few months and the other person who shared it. I could not help but amused myself reading all those news on the magazine as well as on the television. However, I have my own reasons on keeping it silence for a while. So, today, I here want to say sorry on not telling to all of you that I already married.” At that moment the room once again filled with whisper once again. 

 

Horikita Maki, who sat next to Yamapi, felt more nervous with the man sudden confession. Even though outside, she looked extremely calm, but still she could felt like tremor ran wildly within her. Suddenly, the man reached her hand and started to intertwine their fingers together. Somehow, with that lessened her nervous. Looking at her husband, Yamapi spoke again.

 

“On early spring this year, I tied my knot with this woman at the public registration office in Tokyo. Although it was a sudden, but still I did not regret on my decision. It was done in hasty, so we did not plan to announce to the public yet. Even to my own company about it when we wedded that day. I personally talked with Johnny-san after for my impulsive action and decided to hold it on announcing it,” Yamapi explained the matter. Then a reporter raised a hand and started to ask question.

 

“Is it dekichatta kekkon (shotgun marriage) between the two of you?” The woman asked him instantly. Maki glanced at her husband, but Yamapi remained calm and reply with a laugh.

 

“Ahh….half correct and half not,” he said nonchalantly leaving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter