The Secret Special-Chapter 2

The Secret Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Haruki just stared at the man in front of him with his round brown eyes as he never stopped chewing his mouth with the toy inside his mouth. Sometimes, his mouth turned into a smile as laugh came from his cute little mouth. Toma never stopped playing peek-a-boo with him as the baby kept cackle non stops. Even Meisa, who held Haruki within her arms, never stopped laughing with the man’s action.

 

“Ahhhh…..Haruki, you are so cute. If Johnny sees you, you would pass the audition immediately,” Toma said while pinching the baby’s cheek softly. Meisa raised her eyebrows and stared at Toma.

 

“Gosh…..you are a freak. Haruki is just a baby, and you already talked about audition with him….” She complained while holding Maki’s son within her arms. The woman was now in the kitchen, preparing foods for dinner.

 

“Of course….can’t you see how cute he is. Gosh….he would be a wonderful star in the future, right Haruki?” Toma said while the baby cheeks.

 

“Ga?” The baby smiled widely as his fist waved in the air. Toma laughed softly and could not stop fawning over the baby. Then, his eyes darted toward the long hair woman who kept holding Yamapi’s son within her arms. The look that she had was a soft one and it was very rare to see it.  Suddenly, a naughty thought came inside his mind.

 

“Ne…..Meisa….” Toma called her name softly while looking at the woman. Noticing the sudden change tone within his voice, made Meisa ignored Toma and pretended as if she did not hear his call. She kept playing with the baby. But, the man too knew her too well.

 

“You are pretending, aren’t you? That is not a good habit!!” Toma muttered while pouting his mouth whereas the woman just clicked her tongue.

 

“Who said I’m pretending? I’m not…”

 

“See…. I know already, you heard me calling you, but you pretended that you did not hear me, aren’t you.” Meisa groaned softly and made note inside her mind for not being stupid once again in front of the man.

 

“Shut up!!” Meisa glared at him while looking away. But Toma just smiled knowing that he won already in their fight. Then, his eyes darted to Haruki who started to chew his toys once again.

 

“Ne…ne…aunty Meisa looked like a ghost ne…when she is angry,” Toma said to Haruki but the baby just stared at him with his round eyes with his mouth open. Hearing this made Meisa smacked on Toma’s thigh strongly.

 

“Ouch!!!What is that!!” Toma said while rubbing his thigh. Anger could be seen from her face already and the woman gritted her teeth.

 

“You are bad!!! How dare you call me a ghost in front of Haruki!” Toma smile widely hearing the woman’s anger words. It was easy to make fight with his girlfriend after all.  Nearly every day they fought, but in the end, it would turn to something sweet and loving between two of them.

 

“Well….you have that look after all.” Toma answered made Meisa’s veins nearly popped out from her head.

 

“You!!!!” Meisa lost her words and felt defeated seeing Toma grinned aloofly in front of her. Immediately, her gaze shifted to somewhere else. Her heart started to beat faster and she knew already that she lost to the man’s smile already. Baka!!Baka!!Meisa baka!!! She mumbled softly.

 

                Suddenly, the sound of keys clacking could be heard from the front door, grabbed both of Meisa and Toma’s attention. Looking at each other, Toma smiled knowing the person who opened it. Taking Haruki carefully from Meisa’ embrace; slowly he stood up and started to walk to the front door. There, he found out Yamapi was taking off his shoes with his bag on his shoulder. Following behind was Ryo who also started to do the same things.

 

“Haruki…..your father is back.” Toma said softly to the baby boy within his arm. Yamapi who heard this instantly looked up and found out his son was looking at him with toy within his small hand.

 

“Haruki…….tadaima~” Instantly a smile formed on face, sweeping all the tiredness and fatigue within himself. Putting his bag on the floor, he hurriedly walked toward Toma who was leaning against the wall before opened up both of his hands to take the boy.

 

                Haruki noticed Yamapi immediately as his mouth started to squeal loudly than usual. Waving his small fist toward Yamapi, he started to struggle to get out from Toma’s embrace to Yamapi. This made Toma looked at the boy intently and laughed.


“Ahh….you sure know your father.” Toma said while started to hand the baby to his friend.

 

“Of course he knows…right, Haruki?” Yamapi mumbled softly and started to kiss his son. Somehow, just by hugging the baby already made him feel home already. The boy squealed once again while kept tugging Yamapi shirt within his small fist. The kansai man who followed behind him pinched him gently on the baby’s cheek.

 

“Did you miss daddy?” Yamapi asked the boy who he held in the air with his strong arms.  Instead of a smile, the boy bubbling happily while waved his fist that contained toy within his small fist. As if he told the man that he was enjoying his day. Even, his brown eyes became even rounder and shone brightly seeing his father. Yamapi, who held him, just smiled widely as another kiss came on the baby’s hair and his chubby cheek when he embraced the baby within his arm.

 

                Toma and Ryo exchanged look as they saw the reaction between Yamapi and his son. Indeed, they could see clearly that the man already in love with the baby and how he looked differently than before. Plus, with the existence of the baby and his marriage toward Maki, his characters changed a little bit. Before this, he would still like to play around. But, since he got the baby, he rarely went out and spent more time with his family.

 

“Where is your mummy?” Yamapi asked as he started to move toward the living room. His eyes darted across the room and found out only Meisa was the only one in the room.

 

“Hi Yamapi…” the long hair woman greeted him with smile plastered on her face.

 

“Yo! Meisa. Where’s Marina?” Yamapi asked while looking around his living room. Toma sat next to the long hair woman and started to take the magazine from her hands.

 

“She’s in the kitchen.” Meisa answered shortly while looking very irritated toward the man who grabbed her magazines.

 

“I’m reading those!!!” She complained while her hands started to reach the magazine from the man’s hand. But, Toma managed to pull it away from the woman. At that moment, he jutted out his tongue to the woman in front of him. Meisa shot him with dark look and gritted her teeth.

 

Yamapi just smiled, knowing Toma’s behavior on teasing the beautiful actress. It was a very good way to show his love toward the woman after all. That one was said by the man himself. Quoted from Toma Ikuta.

 

Shaking his head, Yamapi shifted his gaze toward his son who kept putting his toy inside his mouth. Unknowingly, a smile crept once again on his face. It was time his son face baby teething phase. They could notice already that Haruki kept biting on everything, showing he was in process in having his first teeth. Grinning widely, Yamapi pulled his son hand and started to nibble on it causing him to squeal even louder. He could not help it but teasing his boy when he was around him. Haruki was totally adorable and cute especially when he was angry. Just like his mother, Maki. Suddenly, Ryo stood next to him and looked at Toma and Meisa in strangely manner.

 

“So…..the two of them are really dating?” Ryo posed the question to Yamapi who started to blow on Haruki’s small fist. It seemed to boy never stopped chuckled and kept showing his small hand to Yamapi’s mouth to be eaten by the man. Yamapi just nodded softly while glanced at Ryo.

 

“I told you already….” Ryo raised his eyebrows and looked strange than ever. Frankly, he never believed it. But seeing with his eyes now, make him believe everything.

 

“Ryo chan…..hold Haruki for me. I want to see Marina for a while,” Yamapi gave the baby boy to the man. Listening to his father voice, his eyes shifted from Yamapi to the man who started to hold him.

 

“Ehhhh? Is he going to be okay with me?” Ryo asked the man and his face was tensed. his son’s head, Yamapi just nodded.

 

“Don’t worry, he is a good boy.” Yamapi smiled and started to stroll toward the kitchen. Ryo held Haruki in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter