The Secret Special-Chapter 1

The Secret Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                The room of the backstage concert was busy with the staffs and some Johnny’s junior coming in and out of the room. Even, NEWS members walked around and never stopped saying thank you toward people who worked with them for their concert. Yamapi smiled brightly while saying thank you to them too before rushed toward his seat. Immediately, he took out the phone from his bag and started to read the message that he got.

 

 Haruki is sleeping with his mouth open….just like you. XDDDD

 

His hands instantly pressed down, and the image of his son slept within the cot made his smile became even brighter. Unknowingly, his hands softly his son’s pictures within the phone. It amused seeing it as the boy slept soundly with Mickey Mouse’s blanket covering him.

 

“What are you looking at?” Ryo asked him while peeking over Yamapi’s shoulder. His hands kept drying his wet hair with the white towel.

 

“Haruki’s sleeping face…..see, he slept with his mouth open. Isn’t he cute?” Yamapi spoke excitedly while showing the phone toward his best friend. At that moment, a smile tugged at Ryo’s lips while looking at the baby’s pictures.

 

“He looked exactly like Maki chan, but he has your mouth and your nose.” Ryo said while kept looking to the baby picture.

 

Yamapi nodded fast and his eyes never left the pictures. It has just been three days he left Tokyo, and he never stopped missing his son and his wife in Tokyo. But, due to concert that he had with NEWS members in Osaka, he had to leave them alone for a while. Thank god his mother and Maki’s parents stayed with her too while he was away. Unknowingly, more people came around them, looking at the baby’s pictures.

 

“Damn!! He is so adorable. Ne…Pi! When are we going to see him?” Koyama asked while sling his arms to his shoulders while looking at Haruki’s sleeping face. Tegoshi kept nodding while his hand started to reach the phone, to look at it personally. But, Ryo managed to take it away from his hands.

 

“Ahhh…..I want to see Haruki too! Ryo!!!” Tegoshi scowled the owner of the husky voice. Ryo smirked and moved the phone far away from the man. This made Tegoshi became even gloomy, while Koyama and Shige never stopped laughing. Yamapi just smiled brightly while taking back the phone from Ryo’s hands. Before it became worst, it was better he took it and kept it for himself.

 

                Now, it was six months already Maki delivered their baby. It happened two weeks after they registered their marriage in Public Registry Office. Although rumors had been spreading like a fire about his marriage, but still media could not guess his beautiful bride after all. Too many guesses, but none of them was correct. And that amused him so much. It was just like a game.  However, it would end soon, the media guessing game on his bride. Sooner….he would announce it…gave them surprise.

 

*************************************************************************************

               

The day after they got married, Yamapi brought Maki’s home, feeling guilty toward Maki’s parents for marrying her without his father’s permission. Well, he could not be waiting anymore….not after he experienced those difficult situations and to win Maki was not that easy. People might say he was coward as a man. Yes, he admitted it, that he was coward and scared on losing Maki once again. For him, once he lost her forever, he would not get her anymore. No….and that thought totally scared him. So, he decided, to take Maki as his wife on the same day he proposed to her. He doesn’t care anymore. Plus, with their baby came in a short time, made him even eager to make Maki as his.

 

                When Yamapi went to Maki’s house, he already put everything inside his mind on what will happen to him upon what he did to Maki. So, when they were in the living room, he received a very sharp look from Maki’s father with silence filled within the room. His cold hands never leaved Maki’s hands as he kept looking at his father in law for a long time. Of course, he knew that everything he did was wrong. Not only he made Maki became pregnant; he even registered their marriage without their permission. After a while, Mr. Hara sighed deeply while looking between Maki and Yamapi for a while.

 

“Gomen nasai!” Yamapi said once again while bow to the deepest as he could. He did not lifted up his head and both of his hands were on the floor. Maki bit her lips, kept shut and did not say anything. Maki’s mother looked helpless and glanced at her husband firm look. She knew that the sudden wedding announcement from her daughter made him shock. Even with the baby’s father identity too…..

 

“Yamaa san…..lift you head.” His deep voice said loudly, feeling defeated toward the man’s modesty. Hesitantly, Yamapi pulled his head up and found out his father in law’s eyes on him. Then, his eyes darted toward Maki who sat next to him.

 

“ When did you know about the baby, Yamaa san?” Yamapi raised his eyebrow, feeling strange with the question. Then, his eyes shifted toward Maki who sat next to him, but the woman looked extremely uncomfortable with his father question.

 

“Yamaa san….” The call of his name once again startled Yamapi from his deep thought.

 

“Last week……” He said hesitantly while tightening his hands till it turned to fist. But the man in front of him, did not glare at him and even scowled him. Somehow, his gaze shifted toward Maki who sat next to him.

 

“Marina….I thought you are supposed to tell him about your pregnancy long time before….” Mr. Hara asked the question to his wife. But Maki just looked at both of her hands on her knees.

 

“It’s okay…. Hara san. There were some misunderstandings between two us that made Marina did not tell me about the baby.” Yamapi defended his wife. Although at first, he was the one at the lost, but seeing Maki was scolded by her own father tickled of some part of him. Not when she was now pregnant, with his baby grew within him. Mr. Hara groaned softly hearing Yamapi’s answer and instantly his eyes flew to his wife who sat next to him.

 

“You don’t have to defend, Marina. She was at fault, for not telling you about the baby.” Mr. Hara said again but Yamapi just shook his head.

 

“It’s okay, Hara san. It’s okay. Thank god I knew about this already. Plus, we married already….so…what had happened in past, just let it past.” He said again while reaching Maki’s hand within his. Squeezing gently, he looked at his wife for a long time while saying those words.

 

                Mr. Hara and his wife just heaved a deep sigh. It was no use to get angry toward them and talking about mistakes that Maki had made toward him. Yamapi still accepted it and for them, their daughter was lucky enough for her to get the man be responsible on the baby. Mr. Hara thought for a long time before said once again.

 

“Plan a day for our family meeting,” Yamapi’s eyes widened in surprise and Maki closed with both of her hands. They looked at each other with smile filled within their eyes. Immediately, Yamapi bow his head on the floor.

 

“Thank you!! Thank you so much Hara san!!!” Yamapi said while never stopped bowing his head toward the man. Deep inside his head, he felt very grateful that the man accepted their marriage without scolded them. Mr. Hara shook his head and added more.

 

“Enough with thank you. Plus, you should stop calling me Hara san already.” Yamapi stopped and smiled even wider.

 

“Yes, otousan.” The old man smiled while laugh start to crack from his mouth.

 

*************************************************************************************

 

                His feet never stopped from running as his eyes kept searching the room. Inside his heart, he never stopped cursing within himself, on what he had done, on the stupid schedule and on his selfishness. If he did not listen to what she said, and just stayed with her at home, it would not be like this. The phone call that he received from Toma made his heart stopped immediately. News on Maki’s delivery made his heart stopped and what made it even worst that she was facing a very bad bleeding. That scared him. Scared of losing her forever. The thought made Yamapi ran even faster till he saw Toma and Meisa sat outside of a room.

 

“Pi….” Toma instantly stood up from his seat and the look that he had on his face was not good. Somehow, his heart started to feel heavy. Is anything happened to Maki and their son?

 

“The baby is safe.” Meisa said shortly.

 

“Marina…?” Meisa and Toma exchanged a look and gave a very hard expression.

 

“How about Marina?” Yamapi asked them once again, and what he got was just a silence. This made panic strike on his veins. Instantly, he moved toward the room and opened the door. Everyone inside the room was shock, including his mother and his in laws.

 

“ Ne….Tomohisa, your son is here. He is safe…” his mother said softly while smile tugged on her face. But, his eyes were not even looking at the baby. It was glued to the woman on the bed. The room filled with the beep sound from the machine around her and it broke his heart seeing those moments.

 

“Marina?” His feet felt extremely heavy as he moved toward the woman who slept on the bad. Mr. Hara exchanged look with his wife and Yamapi’s mother who hold the baby.

 

                Yamapi moved toward the bed and found out the woman that he loved was sleeping peacefully. Somehow, the peaceful scared him so much. His hands started to intertwine with her and he whispered her name softly, trying to wake her from the dream.

 

“Ne….Marina….” But he did not get any response from her. His jaw turned to a tight taut, and he did not know why, his eyes started to fill with tears.

 

“Tomohisa…..she was having very bad bleeding when delivered the baby. So….” Mr. Hara did not finished his sentence and looked at Yamapi’s mother. Rina, Yamapi’s sister was already suppressed tightly seeing his brother.

 

“The doctor said she might take time for her to wake up….” He added up some more. Yamapi closed his eyes, listening to his father in law’s explanation. The fact that the man said to him broke his heart. And at that moment, saw Maki lying helplessly without giving him the bright smile and anger face, hurt him so much.

               

Yamapi did not know, how long he stayed with her in the hospital. Days and night, he stayed with her, never stopped talking with her and never leaved beside her. Frankly, he was afraid that the woman will leaved his side once again, lost her once again, just like he used to. That’s why, just staying by her side could give him strength within himself.

 

Their baby was taken care by the doctor and nurse for a while. Truthfully, he could not see the baby alone, not when Maki never see their baby yet. Furthermore, he could not face the baby when he recognized that their son was looking just like Maki’s face. Although his mother said he followed his nose and his mouth, but still, the baby resembled her much. And it tore his heart apart to see it and to know that the woman who gave nearly her life toward th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter