Moving Day

Dorm Mates

At the bTS doorms on moving day

All around their soon to not be dorms you could only see stacks upon stacks of boxes piled in every corner of the living room,leaving barely any room for the seven members of Bangtan to sit around waiting for the right time to leave.Honestly you wouldn't think the boys had that many junk or in their case their beloved things and clothing.The leader of the group could be found pacing back and forth through the cramped space given.I mean how could he not his crush Jackson is going to be sharing a dorm with him,it's only naturally to be worried or scared.In fact he wasn't the only member scared of what might and what might not happen,everyone was on edge,usually crushes never phased any of them but these boys are Got7 for crying out loud.Suga who was usaully quite and didn't show his emotions off camera actaully confronted the members about his fears the night before.

Flashback

The bangtan boys were gathered in the kitchen eating their usaul homecooked meal from their ''umma ''when all of a sudden Suga clearded his throat in a rude manner gaining the members attention,he started to speak "I have to tell this so that you're aware of it and aren't surprised when it does.I like well no i'm in love with BamBam and when we move to the new dorms plaese don't make me room with him because i don't i can contain myself and my stupid hormones.And i wouldn't want to hurt him or make him disgusted towards me so please Rap Monster i know you and JB are in charge of asigning roomates so please don't put me with BamBam no matter what please".Just by the look on Yoongi's face you can tell he wasn't joking around but of course you know what a good leader Namjoon was so he crossed his figers behind his back and said"I won't Yoongi-hyung".

Back to the present

Honestly to say that Rap Monster was freaking out would be a lie because he knew how to fangirl on the inside or worry about his little crush.But was always to listen and give advice to the rest of the members.But right now his thoughts was all about Jack mothering Son,his long time crush that developed into a what he thought was a one-sided love.He jumped out of his skin when the alarm he set up to inform s of when to leave went off.He clutched his heart and mumbled a few curse words in english."Guys it's time to start loading the van,we literally have about thirty minutes to arrive at our destination before Got7 or do you want the love's of your lives to thnk you ditched them?".That got the members moving alright because in less than 30 minutes they stood infront of their new and bigger dorm thanks to Jin's reckless driving.Walking into the hallway that connected to the living room Jungkook let out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding back"good they aren't here yet.Nam-hyung shouldn't we start unload our things now or do we wait until we get assigned a roommate?".All members looked to their leader waiting for directions "hmm I guess we should wait because if we unpacked now the other members won't have space to put their's so we should just paitently wait for them until they arrive".They didn't have to wait for long because right after the words left his mouth the front door slammed open followed by Got7's loud voices."Jackson get off of Mark,Bambie please stop crying over nothing,yo maknae walk proplerly not like a sombie,my other half of jj project wake up and i guess that's it".