Jackson's mistake

Dorm Mates

Jackson's P.O.V

After being scolded by JB per usual for being noisy we walked through the front door, heading towards the living room. As soon as I walked in I ran back out and hid behind Mark hiding my face in the crook of his neck. "Hey Jackson what's wrong?". Mark asked, I answered and I swear my face was on fire. "Um Bangtan is in the living room and I walked in a-and I-I s-saw Joonie" chuckles could be heard from my members JB spoke up after his laughing fest."So what's the big whoop if BTS is in there huh lover boy?". Aish this hyung, I looked up and stared at all of them then whispered as if telling them a secret "Guys no means to scare you or make you nervous but the Bangtan Boys are all dressed in really um smexy clothes and yeah. They even had freaking eyeliner and I mean every single one of them!". By the end of my little rant or speech I guess you can call it every member started to fidget. Bambam being the semi-brave one walked into the living room pulling along our maknae with him. Of course we the hyungs have to follow because we can't let them one up us. Before walking in Mark gave my back a pat in an attempt to calm me down "Look Jackson I'll hold your hands if you want but I don't want that cause any problems between you and your Joonie". My once calm cheeks flamed back up again earning a chuckle from Mark. I slowly reached for his hand letting him pull me along with him to the living room. As we walked in loud chatter greeted us due to the fact that 12 boys were currently talking to one another not so quietly. I kept my head down in a poor attempt to hide from my crush letting Mark guide both of us to an empty seat. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap and my face of course found its place back in the crook of his neck. I could literally feel my members eyes on me as if questioning my actions but Mark just shook his head as a silent answer. But of course Namjoon ad to be a caring soul and ask "Hey Jacks are you okay?". I couldn't answer due to the fact tat if I opened my mouth I would say something really dumb, but thankfully Mark answered for me. "Yea he's okay just sleepy due to our schedules". Silence followed after that as if everyone was anticipating for something to happen and sure enough it did because soon I was in someone else's lap and I'm pretty sure I know those hands from anywhere. Fearing that I was right I kept my head down only for it to be lifted and come face to face with Namjoon oppa. Wait did I just call him oppa well damn. "Jacks what's wrong? I know that you aren't this quiet even after a tiring schedule. So please tell me what's wrong". I hate my ing life how in the hell I'm I supposed to not tell him the truth? "Nothing's wrong Namjoon I just wanted to cuddle with my other half of Markson". You didn't have to be a genius to see the hurt in his ace after I said that but I still got up and sat myself on Mark's lap. He put his arms around my waist and asked my what was wrong. Damn what's with everyone asking me these questions. I simply ignored him and soon after a few minutes I fell asleep.

Namjoon's P.O.V

I sat there helplessly as the love of my life chose someone else over me. And damn did it hurt. Jin must've sensed my hurt so he gave a back a pat. I looked over to markson and my heart clenched and so did my fists sitting in Mark's lap was the sleeping figure of Jackson and as if that wasn't enough Mark was currently rubbing soothing circles across his back and looking at him with a soft expression. my life and everything else. I got up walking to the kitchen pulling Jin with me. "yah do you know no respect for your elders?" just because you and your crush have it great doesn't mean I have to starve. "I'm sorry hyung but I wanted you to start dinner I would do it bt you don't trust me alone in a kitchen by myself soo yea". He hummed in agreement and started cooking what seemed like fried rice from what I can tell.

30 minutes later

Jin was soon finished with the food. And the aroma naturally pulled everyone into the kitchen. After everyone was seated we all stared at the door siting for the two boys to join us, after what seemed like an hour (it was only 2 seconds) Mark walked in carrying Jackson bridal style. Oh my lord. Mark sat down but instead of Jackson sitting by himself he also sat down so that meant that once again Jackson was in the laps of Mark. Amember from Got7 spoke up "aigoo it looks like our cute Jackson isn't awake yet. Mark can you feed him? It's not like this is something new given to the fact that it's a daily routine for him to make you baby him". I looked over to my right and saw their leader cooing at them stating tht Markson was too cute and he was going o die from the amount of fluff. They're not that great of a couple........ Oh who I'm I kidding they are. Jin placed the food on the table and everyone dug in expect for Mark who was ever so gently trying to coo Jackson out of his slumber"Jackie sweetie wake up we have to eat please just stay awake for about 20 minutes and I'll cuddle with you after. Okay baby?". Looking around I could clearly see my members looking at me in pity and shock, I shrugged feeling defeated at the moment. Jr must've noticed and said " don't let them bother you it's a natural thing between them,". I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in until then. It was foolish of me to hope for something so unrealistic though.