Phone call

Dorm Mates

 No one's P.OV In Got7 doorms 

It was an oddly quiet day in the got7 dorms,all members could be found in their rooms under their bed sheets snuggled in order to keep the cold out.But of course nothing good lasts long.soon afterward the boys were called into the living room by their leader JB. walking into the room you didn't need to be a genius to figure out that something was up by the look on JB's face.He looked up when footsteps could be heard in the room,on his face was a smirk full of mischief and sadly already planned schemes.The amount of dark and evil Aura coming off of him was enough to make the members shudder in fear and anticipations.Every member got seated  waiting for their leader's announcement.After what seemed like forever but was only a minute he started speaking "Guys you know how we've been requesting for a new dorm right?Well we are going to be able to move into our new dorms soon but here is the catch.WE WILL BE SHARING THE DORM WITH BANGTAN BOYS!!! for you guys actually because unlike you i can clearly hide the fact that i like one of them,but you guys there's no hope honestly i still don't know how those boys don't realize".The room grew quiet all to be heard was the boys shallow breathing and all to see were faces red as tomatoes because omg the bangtan boys their oppas are g-g-gonna be in the house as they are.(omh faints lol not).Now you see all the boys in Got7 have a rush on a Bangtan boy and vise versa but got7 doesn't know so it's basically school girl mode right now in  their hangout.Bambam has a crush on bts's cold member Suga, Jackson on Rap Monster obviously,JB on jungkook,Jr on hope,Mark on V,Yugyeom on JIn and last but not least Youngjae on Jimin.Looks like life as the members know is soon going to be flipped upside down and turned inside out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------Notes-----------------------------------------------------------------------

how was that please help me make this into an okay story that doesn't stink.