Love Trap

Loving You

    Yoona quickly straightens up her waist, stepping back from Luhan all flustered.

    "Sorry, I didn't want you to fall," Luhan explains, in a very low whisper.

    Yoona touches her flushed cheek with her hand and shakes her head gently "I-it's okay, thanks."

    Just then, the most popular girl in school spears, grabbing Luhan's arm.

    "Oppa~  eat lunch with me today~" she pouts, shaking Luhan's arm back and forth.

    Luhan rolls his eyes and pulls his arm back, "Sorry Joy, but I have something way more important to do." He says, glancing at Yoona.

    Joy finally notices the girl behind Luhan, standing silently and elegantly. Yoona smiles at Joy.  But Joy shoots Yoona a look out of pure hate and a disgusted face. "Oppa, who is that?" She asks, pointing directly at Yoona.

    "This is Yoona," Luhan explains, pulling Yoona towards him by her wrist, "She's new here." Luhan wraps an arm around her shoulder and pulls her closer.

    Joy's face was furious.  She wanted to tear Yoona's innocent face off. "Humph.  Do you even know her well like you know me?" 

    Luhan cringes. "Do I even know you that well?"

    Joy stomps her feet in anger. Yoona knew that Joy likes Luhan, but just the wrong way for liking someone.

    "If you'll excuse me, we have to go somewhere.  Bye." Luhan and Yoona walks right past Joy, who is now shouting and whining.

    "Sorry about her.  She's just likes that," Luhan says as they keep walking.

    "Oh..that's fine. I understand.  Her name's Joy?" Yoona asks.

    "Yea. They say that she's the meanest girl in school so far," Luhan shrugs.

    "She really likes you, I can tell." Yoona states, looking up at Luhan. 

    "Well, all I need to know is that I don't like her," he says, shrugging again. 

    That didn't surprise Yoona. As they keep walking, Yoona realized that Luhan's hand was still around her shoulder.  Some girls glare at Yoona as they walk past, but Yoona ignores it.  Under the cherry blossom trees, they looked like a couple, a perfect one.  A couple that would never break up.  They just seemed so perfect together.  Yoona raises the corner of her lips a tiny bit and leans a little towards Luhan.  At that moment, not only the flower is blossoming, but also something else. Something that's way more beautiful, and powerful