Mistaken

Loving You

     "Yo, Luhan!  Think fast!"

Luhan turns around and catches the ball just before it hits his head.

    "Haha, you have failed once again." Luhan jokes as he carries the ball towards Sehun.

    "Man..how hard I try." Sehun shakes his head with a gentle smile.

    Luhan pats Sehun's shoulder.  "Hyung gets you."

    Sehun suddenly grabs the ball from Luhan and starts to kick it around his feet. "I challenge you to a soccer battle."

    "YOU?  Challenge ME?" Luhan stares at Sehun wide-eyed. Sehun knows that Luhan has been the soccer champion every year.

    Sehun nods and looks at Luhan seriously, before running towards the goal with the ball.

    "Wha-" Seeing this, Luhan charges towards Sehun with his long legs and steals the ball from Sehun.

    Sehun shrieks and tries to get the ball back, but fails multiple times before the soccer champion.  This process keeps going on until Sehun collapses onto the grass, panting while sweat drips down his forehead.

    "Are you okay?" Luhan laughs before sitting down next to Sehun.

    "Now I finally know why you're the champion every year.." Sehun laughs and sits up.

    As they keep talking and laughing, Krystal Jung creeps up behind them and back-hugs Sehun.

    "Oh hey." Sehun says before turning around, hugging her tight.

    "Hey~" Krystal smiles, "you okay?"

    "I'm fine, just challenging this guy over here" Sehun raises his eyebrows and looks at Luhan.

    "Pfft," Luhan laughs, "you know that I-"

    Before Luhan could finish his sentence, he sees a beautiful girl, walking past the soccer field.  She seems confused, walking around with her phone in her hand.  The soft autumn breeze gently blows her hair.  Under the sunset, she looks like an angel that had fallen off from the sky.  Without thinking, Luhan races up to the beautiful young girl.

 

 

    Author's note: I've been pretty busy these days.. Please forgive me if I update very slowly