First Sight

Loving You

    "H-hey...do you..need help?" Luhan asks, smiling warmly.

    The young girl blinks and smiles back at Luhan, nodding slightly. "Yea...I'm new here, do you know where the principal's office is?" She asks, biting on her bottom lip.

    "Oh, yes. Do you mind walking there with me?" Luhan asks.

    The girl blinks again, then smiles. "You don't have to, but yea.  It's a great favor, thanks."

    "It's fine, I'll take you there." Luhan sticks his hand in his pockets.

    "Really?  Thank you so much!" Yoona bows.

    "No problem. Let's go." Luhan turns and starts walking.

    Just like that, Luhan and Yoona starts to walk in the school grounds.

    "So..my name is Luhan.  What about you?" Luhan suddenly says, looking back at The girl.

    "My name is Yoona, nice to meet you." She answers, showing another smile. 

    "Are you a new student here?"  

    "Yea..I just moved to this town."

    "Nice. Are fully Korean?" 

    "Yea, I-- AH!" Before Yoona can finish her sentence, she trips over a rock.

   "Watch out!" 

    Before she could fall, Luhan stretches his arm around her waist, holding her body up.  That moment, time seems to stop, and the two stares in each others' eyes.  Yoona widens her eyes and doesn't move a muscle while Luhan stares at her beautiful features.  Their faces are exactly three inches apart, waiting to decrease the distance.  Yoona can feel luhan's breath on her cheeks, which is making her heart beat go insane.