Bad corn..

SaRaNgHaEyO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top Pov: yeayhhhhh...finally.. that 12 hours of sleep yesterday gave me  an amazing idea how to confess to bom... don't need any preparation.. it's only need bold and confident... hehehe... the venue will be located at cafeteria... it's a best time as she will eat her beloved corn..she will be in a good mood,to accept my feeling..  hahaha..finally I'm the Mr Top will ended this love story.with happiness..hope so..😚now.., where's my Mrs Top..ermmm..haa..there she..uuuh. uh..went to class maybe...don't go and flirting with any random man.. arraso...hehehe..pabo me.

Bom Pov: wahhh..yesterday it's the best day ever when my crush Top approched me..now,where's my prince charming..uhh.uh..there's he..hehe..aigoo..everyday look so handsome..herm..looks like he stare at me..ohh..i'm happy..  now lets go to class bom..hehe after the boring mathematics it's will be lunch time..oh my corn..wait for omma to fetching you ha..fetch  you and then enter you in my mouth..hahaha..

Top Pov: That's it, lunch time..now or never top..where's she now...uuuhmm..uuhhmm..ha..! There's she..eating her corn..aishh..so cute...what if another man saw her cuteness and try to flirt with her..oh no..I will never allowed it happen.. now..breath in..breath out..huh.. yes Park Bom here I come...

Bom Pov: ohh this is heavenly.. corn is my precious ..huhu..delicious.. as I hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter