Aishhh...this heartbeat

SaRaNgHaEyO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top Pov: she look beautiful today,with her only short , red tank top and white hoodie..aishh..my heartbeat was racing now..damn this situation.. I really want to talk with her but every time I tried it ended with fail..because I will stuttering .and the worst it I sweat like I just finish a Marathon.. 

Bom Pov: it's him.. ommo, why he was handsome so damn much..tall,deep voice and handsome.. but it's funny though that he will always stuttering when he tried talk to me..did I'm really ugly..Hull.. I wish he stutter because he like me or I really pretty.. but who me right..I'm just a ordinary and boring girl..hey! Who said I'm boring girl I known as 8D princess.. haha conceited much ha..park Bom.

Top Pov: I'm really determine to confess to her today..or not..I must plan it carefully..so tommorow maybe...oh I must confess although whatever happen..it's to long I keep this feeling..almost 2 years..hull..top,top are you that coward...aishh..Park Bom what are doing to me..im the great Choi Seunghyun a.k.a Top..Top in everything..but k.o in love..  

 Bom pov: Dugun..dugun..dugun..ommo did I have a heart attack..when did I got this  disease.. but it happen only when that namja near with me...aishh..If only I have a courage to shout at him that I like you! Pabo Bom       what  if he though you crazy..Hull yeah I'm crazy..crazily in love with Top...hah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter