“Dilemma”

I Want You Back

Myungsoo didn't get it. Everyone was worrying about their love lives except for him and Sungjong. The first member whom they found guilty of was Woohyun. It was rather strange to watch him staring off into space whenever they would switch on the television and girl bands would appear. At first, the actor and the maknae didn't really mind it because they thought their friend just didn't like the show, or was deeply bothered by something else, but as they would often hear the members talking about girls, it all came together. Woohyun was thinking about his love life.

The next member to show the same problem was Dongwoo. Being the cute, honest and straightforward guy he was, he told the members how he felt while they were having brunch. They were all amused with his honesty but none of them had the courage to imitate Dongwoo and just say it out loud. After their quiet laughing, silence enveloped their table. Hoya changed the topic after getting fed up with all the peace, getting the group back together.

Sunggyu, their leader, was next. When they were talking about girls, he would say something awkward and keep quiet. Everyone either laughed or just looked at him and patted his back.

Hoya, being the most athletic member, was the last to show his problem. He always had the tendency of locking his door after getting back from practice. Sometimes, Sungjong and Sungyeol had to race with time and Hoya just so he wouldn't leave them sleeping on the floor of the main room, or in the others' beds. There would be times where the Sung brothers would sleep in Myungsoo's and Dongwoo's beds. All of them could hear Hoya occasionally laughing. What was he doing? Myungsoo had asked his best friend that. After all, he was one of the few who could witness the dance machine's secret habit. He replied by saying he was watching shoujo anime.

Sungyeol wasn't really bothered with anything. He didn't have girls in his mind. Actually, none of the two members knew what exactly was on his mind. He would keep quiet about anything. As his best friend, Myungsoo decided it was his job to find out and confront him about it.

<>

"Myungsoo, get up. You too, Dongwoo," their leader said as he knocked on their door. Being the heavy sleepers they were, they didn't wake up easily. They laid there, still asleep.

Sunggyu entered the room of Sungyeol, Sungjong and Hoya. As usual, Sungjong was easy to wake up, along with Sungyeol. He had to turn off Hoya's music so the dancer would wake up.

Woohyun had to be gently kicked and sprayed with water to wake up, which caused the others to be amused. He passed by the heavy sleepers' room with an irritated expression after what he experienced. It quickly disappeared after he found some way to get joy out of the two. He quickly ran to get Sunggyu and the others, telling them to wake up the duo.

"Hyung, Sungyeol, Hoya, you wake up Myungsoo. We'll take care of Dongwoo," the aegyo guy said with a mischievous look on his face.

Out of the two boys, Myungsoo was easier to wake up. Sungyeol poked him and shouted at him, "Myungsoo, your cellphone is being checked!"

The younger's eyes fluttered open and he searched for his phone. He found it and checked if it really was. It wasn't, leading him to realize Sungyeol had just fooled him. The choding had an amused smirk on his face. Soon, he kept on laughing at his friend's cuteness and gullibility.

Hoya and Sunggyu laughed along with their two friends. Sometimes, Myungsoo was just too cute and foolish that everyone would be amused with him. Sunggyu kept hitting Hoya out of laughter. Hoya stared at him awkwardly, a small smirk appearing on his face. That was when Sunggyu realized his mistake. He deeply apologized, being a bit scared of Hoya.

Woohyun was being very immature right now. He was tickling Dongwoo to see if he would wake up. The rapper stirred and laughed lightly but that was it. He brushed it off very quickly. He continued doing this but the angel still didn't pay attention to him.

"Hyung, he's such a lazy bone," Woohyun whined to their leader. He put his hand on his waist and scratched his head.

As the oldest, Sunggyu felt it was his responsibility to wake up their friend. He sighed lazily and motioned towards Dongwoo. He kneeled in front of him and whispered in his ear, "Dongwoo, we have to get up now. It's 8 in the morning and we will be going out today. Remember, it's free time."

Their rapper's eyes suddenly fluttered open. "Hyung, I just want to sleep today," Dongwoo replied. He covered his face with a pillow and went back to his sleeping.

"Okay," Sunggyu said in a disappointed tone, "Too bad, we were planning to go to that new food restaurant. Oh well, I guess it's good that you'll stay here, too. We wouldn't have to worry about robbers."

"Hyung," Dongwoo said.

Sunggyu immediately looked at his dongsaeng and smiled expectantly, "Yes?"

"Bring me takeout," he said before completely falling asleep.

"Aish, Dongwoo!" Woohyun shook the latter. He sadly began to get up, "Fine, I'll come with."

They all cheered and started to bathe one by one. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong were the last three people to bathe due to the schedule.

They waited patiently for the visual L to finish showering. As they did, they started talking about their lives. It was fun for all of them since they found out a lot of things about each other.

As the bathroom door opened, it revealed Myungsoo in a bath robe. He was using a small towel to dry his hair. He looked at his three friends and went to his room with Dongwoo.

Hoya got in the bathroom quickly so the two left could bathe. As he was showering, he heard someone knock on the door. "What is it?" he asked.

"It's Dongwoo, let me come in," the rapper said.

Hoya's eyes grew wide for one second but they returned back to normal once again. He turned off the water. He replied with what any normal person would say, "No."

He the water once again and continued to wash his body.

"What?" Dongwoo mumbled with a pout and returned back to his seat. The others overheard their short conversation and looked at him quite weirdly.

"Hyung, it's not normal for you to ask that question, especially to hyung (Hoya). Are you sick?" the maknae asked as he put his hand on the older's forehead. He shook his head in reply and Sungjong put his hand back on his side.

"I was just kidding, kekeke," Dongwoo said and laughed loudly.

Everyone let out a groan at his bad acting, even Hoya who was still in the bathroom. They had all known from the start since he wasn't really the type that could hide his feelings. The Dongwoo they had known was almost always happy. He had to be acting, or at least trying but failing.

Minutes later, Hoya got out of the bathroom. It was now Dongwoo's turn. In fifteen minutes, he headed out of the bathroom with the same bath robe as the others. It was now Sungjong's turn. The maknae made his bath quick as well so he could leave early with his hyungs.

After ten minutes of dressing, everyone was ready to go. They all looked ready to go out, eat and enjoy the day with each other as company.

***

Author's Corner 💭

A big thanks and credits to woollim and infinite for making my story possible. I hope everyone would continue reading if someone bothered to read lol. Honestly, is the story going well?