Chapter 2

Soshi Star Wars - Episode 1

 

Taeyeon’s mini starship soared through with an amazing amount of speed. She diligently followed the map and maneuvered the ship around the floating craters in space. Eventually after a long while, she saw the Death Star- a greyish, black planet that looked very dull.

 

“Wow…..so this is Death Star. Looks kinda boring anyway” Taeyeon joked, but in reality just by looking at the Death Star, the planet made her hair stand on end. She gave a long, stressful sigh and wondered how she would get in there to begin with.

 

“Damnit why do I think about this now?” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and tried looking for any ways to contact Seohyun about the issue. Then she sat back for a minute and thought to herself.


 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The room was quiet. It was dark, cold, and not to mention...disgusting. There was mold growing off the walls, and the room was filled with dead mice here and there. Spider webs were everywhere to be seen with dead insects stuck in them. A couple of rotted skeleton bones lied in the corner of the grimy room.

 

‘How could they do this to me? I've been in here for a day now….’ She thought behind the bars. Sitting in the middle of the prison cell, she shivered and starting rubbing her arms together for warmth and blowing into them. All she had in the room was a piece of glass. She'd look at her own reflection through it and would cry miserably. ‘Who am I?’ She kept asking herself. She didn't know. She thought she knew, but she didn’t. The woman was in deep mystification with herself, her family and her life. After sobbing for a minute, she heard someone opening her cell.

 

“Don't cry. Come.” A smooth, yet chilling voice said out in the darkness.

 

“Krystal!” The prisoner jolted up from her sitting position and grabbed Krystal's hand.

 

“Jessica, not so loud. Come, father wants to see you.” Krystal looked at her older sister and sighed. She took her hand and brushed Jessica's brown hair off her face, and tucked a hair strand behind her ear. Krystal then took out a piece of bread from her pocket and handed it to Jessica.

 

“Thank you…….why does father finally wish to see me?” Jessica asked and wolfed down the bread Krystal handed her. The bread tasted so much better than the prison food that she had.

 

“You’ll see,” was all Krystal said and she intertwined her hand with Jessica’s. Jessica squeezed her sister's hand. She longed so much to see her sister. The person she loved the most in the entire universe was her very own little sister, Krystal.  

 

After a long, silent walk, the sisters reached room. Jessica read the sign on the room, ‘Sith High Council Meeting Room’. She gulped as Krystal opened the door. The room was very grand with a long, fancy meeting table and chairs. She saw a man in long black robes, facing his back towards her, looking out the window of literally nothing, but the dark sky and stars of space. His right hand was grasping his lightsaber attached to his belt, and his left arm, which was robotic, was placed upon the window. He had black hair combed back, with a hint of grey in it and also had a black colored goatee.

 

“General Nefarious. She’s here.” Krystal suddenly said, closing the door behind her and Jessica.

 

The man turned around slowly, with a grim expression on his face. He had scars all over his face and a black eyepatch over his left eye. Just by how his face looked like, one would shiver in utter terror and would probably have nightmares. But it wasn't that way for Jessica. She looked at him back straight in the eye.

 

“Hello father.” Jessica spoke with a soft voice.

 

“That is General to you. Hello, Jessica. I'd like to ask the reason as to why you are here.” General Nefarious replied back with a deep, booming voice.

 

“Why did you lock me up in that prison? You know I don't deserve that. Father please. Am I a prisoner to you? I am your daughter, I have a right to call you my father.” Jessica blurted out, ignoring what her father just asked her. She went closer to her father. “Father…”

 

“Jessica, please. Answer my question. You have no right to tell me that, especially after you left me and Krystal.” He sighed and looked at Jessica. “I have trouble sleeping because of you, you know that? Knowing that my daughter is Jedi…. And knowing that I will have to kill her soon because I have no other choice.”

 

“Stop saying that you don’t have any other choice. Yes you do. Father you don't have to do this. Why do you hate the Order of Jedi so much? Can't you just take a moment to think about what you're doing? Why can't you think of peace as a reasonable option?” Jessica pleaded her father. She stood in front of her father and took his robotic hand in her hands. She took a long glance at it. She looked at him with sadness.

 

“The Jedi did this to me.” He said with anger, looking down at his fake hand. He rolled up the long sleeve of his robe to reveal his full robotic arm to Jessica. She looked at him with utter sadness. Meanwhile, Krystal sat on one of the meeting chairs far away from them and watched with a pained expression on her face.

 

“If you stay any longer with them then I must treat you as one of them. I do not want peace. I want to demolish them. I do not simply care if you think they are innocent or whatnot. If you continue to stay there then you will be dead. And do not think I can just abandon the emperor’s orders, just because you are my daughter. This is my final warning.” He rolled down his sleeve and turned his back at Jessica to look out the window, once more.

 

“Father please.” Jessica uttered out. She sat down on a chair and took a glance at Krystal who sat a long way across from her. Krystal was staring at her with watery eyes. She dropped her head low.

 

“Jessica, you will join the Sith. I will give you more time to think in prison, which is your punishment. You will see me within a day to tell me what you have decided.” Her father concluded and then told Krystal to her out.

 

“Just say yes, Jessica. If you do, we won’t have to be separated,” Krystal told her sister as she walked her back to her prison cell with guilt.

 

“Krystal….I don't know. I can't, I'm sorry.” Jessica replied, holding back her tears.

 

They walked downstairs to the cold basement, where all the prisoners were held.

 

“Please don't do this to me. I beg you! I can't stand it in here,” Jessica pleaded. But Krystal continued with her actions and locked her back up in the cell.

 

“I'm sorry Jessica…goodbye”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Taeyeon marched among a whole crowd of stormtroopers. ‘1, 2, 1, 2!’ She was getting the hang of the ‘being a Stormtrooper for a day’ thing. It wasn't as hard as she expected it to be. She was in the ship docking area and was doing Stormtrooper training practice at the moment. However, she finally got to see what General Nefarious looked like. He was one hell of a scary man. She saw him investigating her mini starship with other Stormtroopers. Taeyeon recalled how stealthy she was when she docked her starship at their base, and sneaked out the back of the starship’s emergency exit, when all the Stormtroopers were investigating the front of her ship. No one saw her slip out. Then she pretended like she was investigating her own ship, just like the others.

 

General Nefarious was called upon to examine the starship. “I believe this is from the Jedi!” He exclaimed with a dark look written upon his face. Taeyeon kept on marching and doing push-ups while listening to what was going on back there with her ship.

 

“Everyone halt!” The General commanded with a loud voice, “Shoulder-by-shoulder, right now!”

 

All the Stormtroopers stood shoulder-by-shoulder right in front of him.

 

“We have a serious case in our hands. A Jedi is here. At our base!”

 

“Wasn't there already a Jedi ship here?” asked a trooper. He was talking about Jessica's starship who came before Taeyeon’s.

 

“No! That was my ship.” The General lied.

 

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows at this statement. ‘That must've been Jessica's ship. But why is the General lying about it? Something's fishy….’ She started gaining suspicions of Jessica.

 

“I will have half of you search this entire building. Other half shall continue what they were originally doing. Once you found that Jedi, you shall kill it.” General Nefarious spilt them all up and Taeyeon ended being in the half of troopers who were going to start searching. She was then divided into her own group with two other soldiers to check the specific places they were assigned to check.

 

After awhile of searching, the Stormtroopers started conversing with each other. Taeyeon was the only one who awkwardly was following the group, but silently listening because the topics they talking about were noteworthy.

 

“Anyways, have you heard about the rumor?” The Stormtrooper asked the other.

 

“Which rumor?”

 

“The one about the new prisoner….”

 

“Nope, tell me.”

 

“Well, Daniel told me that the General has a new prisoner. She’s a girl, too. Daniel said she really got the looks and she wears a tight, pink jumpsuit,” the trooper chuckled and nudged the other trooper. Taeyeon rolled her eyes with an annoying expression on her face. But now she knows where Jessica is at least.

 

“Haha, that's kinda hot. How does Daniel know that though?” The other trooper asked.

 

“He was signed to give her food everyday. I'm pondering on who she is. I thought she was a Jedi at first, but she's not wearing any Jedi robes. Is she possibly a princess of another planet?”

 

“I wish I was in his place. I’d totally hit on her, maybe even-”

 

Taeyeon cleared . Both Stormtroopers turned to face her.

 

“What?” They asked in unison.

“Aye, what’s your name?” one of them asked afterwards.

 

“I'm Jacob.” Taeyeon replies with a deep voice crossing her arms in front of her chest.

 

“You're kinda short, haha!” One of troopers said, making fun of Taeyeon.

 

“That's it,” roared Taeyeon with furiousness. No one messes with her. She kicks the trooper in the knee and elbows him in the face. The other trooper jumps throws a punch at Taeyeon, but she ducks and tackles on to the ground and punches his face twice. The first trooper gets up and uses the end of his gun as a weapon to hit Taeyeon’s head, but Taeyeon gets up and kicks the gun out of his hand.

 

“Damn you!” says the trooper and tackles Taeyeon. They both wrestle on the ground and eventually it ends up with Taeyeon having him in a chokehold with her arm around his neck.

 

“Lemme go! Help!!” The trooper cries out loud. The other Stormtrooper gets up from the ground and Taeyeon throws the trooper in her grasp at the him, and both of the troopers end up crashing into each other and falling on the ground once more.

 

“Weaklings.” Taeyeon huffed and brushed the dust off her armor like a boss who was just getting warmed up. She walked over to one of troopers and put her foot on his head. The trooper uttered in agony. She twisted his head with her foot, while asking him questions that needed to be answered.

 

“Where is the prison that the princess is located at?”

 

“I'm not letting you know!” He said in pain.

 

“I was just assigned to take over Daniel’s place though.”

 

“Liar!”

 

“Well, Jacob might be telling the truth man...did you see how he beat us up?” The other trooper lying on the ground said. He got up from the ground and told Taeyeon where she was located at.

 

“She's at the basement prison. Just go up this hallway and to your left there will be a staircase leading down there. Daniel usually sits by the doorway, but I guess he won't be there anymore.”

 

Taeyeon lifted her foot off the other Stormtrooper’s head and walked away.

 

The Stormtrooper got up and scolded his friend, “Why did you tell him where she was?! Now he's gonna seduce her with his fighting techniques…”

 

The other Stormtrooper shook his head and said, “Naw...not with a height like that.”

 

Both of them snickered, but stopped and ran away quickly when they heard Taeyeon say in a deep voice, “I heard that, goddamnit!”

 

She walked through the hallways and down the staircase. Each time she took a step down, the place got darker and darker. ‘I can barely see a thing now…’ She thought to herself.

 

As she took the last step down the stairs, she saw a light glowing from faraway. She walked through the corridor. ‘It’s freezing down here!’ She wondered if Jessica was okay.

 

Taeyeon reached the source of the light, three candles placed on the floor right next to a chair with a Stormtrooper sitting on it.

 

“Hello?” Taeyeon called out to the Stormtrooper with a deep voice.

 

The Stormtrooper didn't answer. He just sat there….

 

Taeyeon walked closer to him and waved her hand in front of Daniel’s face. Suddenly, Daniel snored really loudly.

 

“Holy !” Taeyeon stepped back rapidly, but that caused her to trip and fall on her . “Wow…..” Taeyeon got up and snatched the keys away from Daniel’s hand and walked right through the old, wooden door. She stepped into the horrid place and it took ten seconds for her eyes to get adjusted to the pitch black darkness of the place. She saw multiple cells but didn't know which one held Jessica. She started with the first cell…

 

“Jessica….?” She called out and walked closer to the bars of cell one.

 

“Hissssssss!” Taeyeon squinted her eyes and saw an old lady in ragged clothes hissing at her.

 

“Erm.. Alright..” Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and continued searching the prison.

 

“Pssst! Hey you!” A random voice called out to Taeyeon. She turned around rapidly and tried looking for where that voice came from.

 

“Jessica?!” Taeyeon frantically searched everywhere.

 

“No, . I’m Bob. Look to your left from where you're standing right now.” The voice told her. She stopped and walked towards the cell in her left. She saw scrawny and bald, old man with a beard as long as his arm length.

 

“Um, hi?”

 

Bob laughed hysterically. Taeyeon looked at him with a weird expression, but then starting chuckling to herself when she saw how the man only had two perfect, white buck teeth, which was literally the only thing she could see perfectly in the darkness of this prison.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Taeyeon asked him.

 

“Well, you're no Stormtrooper. You're a Jedi.” He replied, smiling widely.

 

“How do you know that?” Taeyeon was in awe. ‘How does this old geezer know?’ She pondered.

 

“Oh I just know. By the way, the girl you are looking for is around the corner over there. She has her own individual cell away from us. Now before you walk along, I want you to open up my cell.”

 

“Why should I?”

 

“Because I don't deserve to be here. And I will return the favor when I see you again.”

 

“I shall trust you then.” Taeyeon hesitated. She realized that she had nothing to lose letting this man go anyway. He seemed very smart so it wouldn't do any good to be on his bad side. Plus, she did not like the Sith in any way, so hopefully by letting this man go, she can make their lives harder.

 

Taeyeon jumbled through the amount of keys in her hand and struggled to find the right one for his door.

 

“Look kid, it's the third to last one.” The old man grumbled impatiently.

 

“Uhh, which key is the last key?” Taeyeon asked with embarrassment.

 

“Oh for Pete’s sake, just hurry up.” Bob facepalmed.

 

Finally after 3 minutes, Taeyeon managed to unlock Bob’s cell. “You're welcome, Bob”

 

Without thanking her, Bob winked at Taeyeon instead and said, “I shall see you soon, Jedi.” He walked away without saying anything else. Taeyeon watched him walk out the door with amazement. ‘That guy is nuts….’

 

Finally, Taeyeon reached Jessica’s cell and saw her sitting on the ground with her head in the palms of her hand. Taeyeon looked at her worriedly.

 

“Jessica” Taeyeon called out.

 

Jessica stood up and looked at her. “What do you want, ?”

 

Taeyeon quizzically looked at her and as she walked towards her, Jessica backed away in her cell. Then Taeyeon laughed. She forgot to take off her Stormtrooper helmet. No wonder Jessica was acting that way.

 

“What?” Jessica asked defensively.

 

Taeyeon suddenly took off her mask and let Jessica take a good look at her. “Remember me?”

 

Jessica starts coming closer and her eyes start to widen. “Oh my gosh! Aren't you that Jedi knight? What's your name again?” Jessica smiled.

 

Taeyeon saw Jessica’s smile for the first time after a long time and realized how beautiful she was when she smiled. “Uhh...I..uh.. Taeyeon” Taeyeon said dumbfoundedly. She examined Jessica’s face. ‘Is it just me or does her face glow in the dark? Her face shines even more brightly than Bob’s two white buck teeth….and her eyes…’ Taeyeon was dazed.

 

Jessica giggled, “Oh how happy I am to see you! Please get me out of here.”

 

“Really? Y-you're happy to see me?” Taeyeon asked, cracking a smile. ‘She's happy to me! Score one for me! This mission was totally worth it.’

 

“Mmhmm….” Jessica nodded her head and showed her which key was the key that opened her prison cell.

 

“Jessica, before we go any further, I need to ask you something.” Taeyeon stopped Jessica from walking any further after she opened her cell.

 

“What is it?”

 

“What are your relations with General Nefarious?” Taeyeon sternly asked her.

 

Jessica hesitated before answering, “I have nothing to do with him.”

 

“Jessica are you sure because-”

 

“Taeyeon, thank you for saving me…..” cooed Jessica softly and s her hands around Taeyeon’s neck and hugged her tightly.

 

“Of course Jessica...I...yeah it was nothing, haha..” Taeyeon turned red, just like a tomato, and put her arms around Jessica’s waist and hugged her back.

 

“Jessica, I uh, I still need to ask you if-” Taeyeon snapped back into reality and was about to retract her arms until Jessica cut her off again, but this time by crashing her lips into Taeyeon's. She cupped Taeyeon’s face and pushed her back against a wall while kissing her intensely. At first Taeyeon’s eyes flung wide open in shock, but then her eyelids closed gradually and Taeyeon started responding back passionately.

 

As they were kissing passionately, both of them were trying to fight for dominance. Taeyeon eventually won dominance over Jessica and let her tongue roam around and taste Jessica’s mouth. While this was happening, Jessica s her hands around Taeyeon's waist and sneakily took her lightsaber off her belt. Of course, Taeyeon never realized because she was too entrapped in making out with Jessica.

 

"Mmmm...." Jessica moaned in Taeyeon's mouth. This drove Taeyeon absolutely crazy. Taeyeon started kissing all over Jessica now. Her neck, her jaw, and her lips again, once more.

Finally they both broke off from each other and gained breath. Taeyeon leaned against the wall while smirking, and said, “Wow Jessica...you taste like strawberries.”

 

Jessica giggled with a flirty expression on her face. She hid Taeyeon’s lightsaber behind her back and started getting closer to her again, until their faces were only centimeters away.

 

“Taeyeon?”

 

Taeyeon felt Jessica's breath against her. She took a glance at her lips. ‘This girl is driving me insane!….Especially her lips….they taste so good.’

 

“I'm sorry.” Jessica looked at her apologetically.

 

“Huh? OOF!” Jessica let Taeyeon slide down the wall after she knocked her unconscious with the end of Taeyeon’s lightsaber.

 

“I already know your weakness, Taeyeon.” Jessica smirked and attached Taeyeon’s lightsaber back to her belt. “You know….you’re not a bad kisser,” she added while smugly grinning.


And with that, Jessica Jung walked away leaving Taeyeon situated against the wall next to her prison cell in the darkness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey everyone! Here's Chapter 2! I edited some things in Chapter 1, like I designed the way I write the fic differently. Anyway I really hope you liked it! Tell me what you think! Tell me what you think I should add! Thanks for reading~~~

Oh! And by the way! There is a new Star Wars vocab guide in the Foreword! Look there if you have any trouble with any vocab. Please ask me any questions if you have them. Thanks again.