Chapter 1

Soshi Star Wars - Episode 1

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away…

 

A young Jedi knight reached the Order of the Jedi (OJ) space headquarters with her mini starship. As always, she landed her ship perfectly. As she walked off her ship from the back door, she was met by R4-B2, an R4-series astromech droid robot. The hooded figure smiled to herself upon seeing her little friend. She took her hood off and let her hands brush through her dark brown hair.

 

“Beep bop beep!” R4-B2 quickly rolled around her continuously until she ordered him to stop while laughing at the cute, dorky and excited robot.

 

“R4, I shall see you later”, said the brunette Jedi as she walked past the droid robot towards the main space station control room hoping to find the particular Master Jedi she was looking for. She wondered why the Master Jedi had sent an emergency message to her to see her.

 

As she entered the room, she was welcomed warmly by an ombre hair colored girl named Tiffany. Just like Taeyeon, she is a Jedi knight.

 

“Taetae!!! You're here!”, exclaimed Tiffany as she hugged her best friend tightly.

 

“Yah! Tiffany you're squishing me to death! How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Taetae? It’s giving away my bad character.”

 

“But Taetae- I mean Taeyeon, I can't help it! You look like a cute, little Jedi who is-”

 

“Yah! What did you just call me? Little?! Bah! People may underestimate me by my short height, but don't forget I am one of the best saber fighters out there!” Taeyeon huffed and tried giving Tiffany a glare but of course, Tiffany is never intimidated by Taeyeon’s glare...well, partly because her glares aren't that intimidating to begin with.

 

“Okay okay, Taeyeon. You win.” Tiffany giggled and hugged Taeyeon once more. Taeyeon laughed and hugged her back.

 

“Ladies……” Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately broke their hug as they saw the Master Jedi calling upon them.

 

“Hello, Master Jedi Seohyun.” Both Taeyeon and Tiffany stated in unison.

 

“Hello to you too. If you'll excuse us Tiffany, Taeyeon and I have private matters to discuss.”

 

“Sure thing! See you later Taetae!” Tiffany waved goodbye and gave Taeyeon her infamous eye smile that any Jedi would die for and walked off to mingle with other Jedis in the room.

 

“Remind me how you two became friends again. You two are totally different in nature”, said Seohyun suddenly with a questioning expression on her face. One can't blame Master Jedi Seohyun’s curiosity because she was absolutely right. Tiffany was a joyful Jedi knight who was super popular amongst the Jedis due to her looks and skills in fighting. On the other hand, Taeyeon was the opposite. She was mainly introverted and hardly spoke to anyone other than her group of friends, which included Tiffany. She was serious to everyone except towards the people she knew really well. One thing they both had in common though was their fighting skills, although Taeyeon was always first place in Jedi training for best skills with the lightsaber even before she was ranked as a Jedi Knight.

 

“Well honestly, I don't really know” Taeyeon laughed, shaking her head. “How about you remind me how you became a Master Jedi at such a young age? Not to mention you are literally 24…..” Taeyeon teased Seohyun while raising her eyebrows up and down and crossing her arms in sassy manner. Seohyun was ranked a Master Jedi due to her wise and mature mind. She is one the smartest people in the Order of the Jedi and not only that, but her uncle is the ultimate leader of the OJ. Other than Taeyeon, she is a very excelled fighter with the lightsaber.

 

Seohyun nodded her head and smiled. “Fair enough, Jedi knight. Now, let's walk through the hallways, shall we? I have something to discuss with you.” They walked out of the room together and start strolling the hallways slowly.

 

“Taeyeon, I have a mission for you. This isn't like any other missions, you are going to be assigned and no one else. I have been thinking about which Jedi knight is perfect for this, and I have confidence that you are good enough to achieve this successfully.” stated Seohyun with a serious tone in her voice.

 

“Thank you. I sincerely appreciate your confidence in me, I won't let you down. What is the mission?”

 

“You will be going to the Death Star,” blurted out Seohyun. Taeyeon stopped in her tracks and her eyes shot wide open.

 

“Wait, what?”

 

“Yes Taeyeon. The Death Star” Seohyun looked back at her with no expression on her face.

 

“You mean the Sith’s planet? The one with General Nefarious-”

 

“Yes. General Nefarious. The ultimate leader of the Sith who should currently be located at that planet. Are you afraid?”

 

“I'm not afraid...I'm just..shocked. That's one hell of a mission too. What do you want me to do?” Taeyeon ran her hand through her hair and had a confused expression on her face. She wondered why they would order a Jedi Knight to go to the Death Star, the planet of the Sith, the planet of evil, the planet of dark and mainly the planet who plans on taking over the entire freaking galaxy.

 

“You see, Taeyeon, a young Jedi knight, by the name of Jessica Jung got herself into a little trouble. Actually I'm pretty sure she is the same age as you.”

 

“A little trouble?......And I have never heard of her before. Maybe I have seen her face before in training or something”

 

“Erm..alright, a lot of trouble and probably Tiffany knows her. Why don’t you ask her? Anyway, she flew to Death Star and we do not know why. She took one of our ships and we do not know if she is held prisoner there or is hiding there, or is even working with the Sith secretly. We need to get her back immediately.”

 

“How do you know she is at Death Star?”

 

“A padawan told us. Her name is Yoona. Yoona is a good friend of the Jedi knight, yet she doesn't know the reason why Jessica left to Death Star. Jessica only told her that she was going there.”

 

“Why didn't Yoona stop her?” Taeyeon sighed to herself.

 

“Taeyeon she tried…the point is you have to fetch Jessica and you will disguise yourself as one of them” Seohyun looked at Taeyeon with pleading eyes and put her hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. She grasped her shoulder tightly with her hand. “I understand this is a tough job, but I trust in you to come back safely. We will dress you as a Stormtrooper, and you will have to act as one. Also, if you can, maybe you can bring back some helpful information on what the Sith is planning to do?”

 

“Well...sure I mean-”

 

“Perfect. Thank you Taeyeon. I knew I could count on you. Come along, you will start your mission right now.”

 

“Ah..but I-” Taeyeon had raised her index finger to make her point, but Seohyun kept on cutting her words off.

 

“Chop chop! The sooner the better. Let's go to the main control room, I have your Stormtrooper outfit ready.” And with that the two Jedis hurried along the hallways.

 

As soon as they reached the main control room, Taeyeon dressed as a Stormtrooper while Tiffany explained to Taeyeon who Jessica was.

 

“Taeyeon! How do you not know who Jessica is? She's the girl you had a crush on, remember??” Tiffany leaned against a wall, curling her hair with her fingers while non stop giggling.

 

“Huh?! No way….Wait...No...” Taeyeon’s face turned red. She knew exactly what Tiffany was talking about. She quickly put the Stormtrooper mask over her head. ‘So that’s who Jessica is….how could I forget her? She’s so…..pretty….her face...her body...’ Taeyeon shook the thoughts out of her head and gulped.

 

“Mmhmm...this was back then when you two were padawans but she turned you down due to the reason that she was already dating Donghae!” exclaimed Tiffany, who was still giggling. She loved teasing Taeyeon about her love life, though she didn’t mean it in a hurtful way. Tiffany was always joking. She followed Taeyeon to the weaponry room. She continued, “Don’t you remember you challenged Donghae to a lightsaber duel because you were jealous and you lost?”

 

“Yah! I only lost because my ankle still was feeling like crap at the time. It was still a little sprained and plus, he was a Jedi knight! I was only a padawan! Surely, he learned more skills than me!” Taeyeon defended herself and was turning even more red. Good thing she had her mask on. She quickly picked out her rifle gun and left to board her starship.

Just before she boarded her ship, she took a map from Seohyun.

 

“This map leads to Death Star. Taeyeon I wish you best of luck. I will be expecting you to come back within 5 days or less?” Seohyun shook Taeyeon's hand and patted her on the back.

 

“Yes Master Jedi. Thank you. I'll try to come back as soon as I can with what you need.” All of a sudden, Taeyeon felt someone tap her shoulder. She looked behind her and saw a girl who seemed just a bit older than Seohyun. Yet, based on the uniform she was wearing, she was a padawan.

 

“Hello, Jedi Knight, Taeyeon. My name is Yoona and thank you so much for rescuing my best friend. I'm so sorry I couldn't stop her. I tried, but she still left. I honestly don't know why, but please figure out the reason if you can! Taeyeon unnie fighting!!” Yoona looked at Taeyeon hopefully with her doe eyes. She wiped some tears with her palm.

 

“Yoona, I assure you, I will come back with Jessica” Taeyeon stated while nodding her head.

 

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!” Yoona hugged Taeyeon tightly. Taeyeon smiled and hugged her back. Then she went to say goodbye to Tiffany and R4-D2 who also came to say goodbye to Taeyeon.

After the goodbyes, Taeyeon situated herself in her ship and flew off to Death Star.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi~~ What did you think? Sorry this chapter was so boring! Next chapter will be more exciting hopefully :) Definitely more action too! Thanks again! :D And Chapter 2 will be much longer, haha! Sorry!