Chapter Two

Our Destiny/Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His identities as an heir to the famous conglomerate family was still keep in secret. Even the members never knew of it at all. People actually never know of his existence in the family. The people who worked with his family only know of him as the second son or heir who'll succeed his father one day together with his brother. That actually had bothers him. He, succeeding over his father is unthinkable even for him. 

Just like what his brother had told him, he was just a stray. His father has picked him up from somewhere. His real family had died at some kind of an accident if his memories serve him right. He never knows how their face is at all and how their voices sound like. Was they warm? Was they kind? Were they a loving family? Thousands of questions appear through his head when he thinks of it.

"Soo!"

He sighed.

"Kyungsoo!"

He lied down as he closed his eyes.

"D.O yah!"

He takes the earphone beside him and wear it but didn't listen to any music at all. Suddenly, he can felt someone stands beside his bed and when he opens one of his eyes, Chanyeol was standing there with his arm folding in an angry manner and pouting. It was kind of cute instead of mad. 

"Did you not hear me at all?" He raised his eyebrows. He hears it actually. Loud and clear. He didn't answer it because he doesn't want to be bother at this kind of time. Not when his head were full with many problems. Seeing Chanyeol had made him remember the talk he had with his father.

Time flies fast as it's already a week after his confrontation with his father and talk with his brother. He sighed as he takes off the earphones before sitting up on the bed.

"I hear you, Chanyeol. Sorry, it's just; I'm not in the mood to talk right now."

Chanyeol frowns. "Are you okay, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo looked up. "Why?"

"Well, first..." He sits at the bed, facing the younger. "You never say sorry at all when it comes to me calling you just for fun instead you'll nag and hit me."

"I'm okay, Chanyeol. I'm just nervous for our comeback tomorrow." He replies.

"Are you sure? Because, I think you're not." Chanyeol frowns get deeper as he analyzed Kyungsoo's face of any traces of lied. 

Kyungsoo smiled. "Yes, I am very sure. Now, if you will get out of my bed, I want my peaceful sleep." He said as he made the shoo gesture towards the older. "Don't disturb me or I'll hit you tomorrow. Good night." With that, he sleeps. Never saw the worried faces Chanyeol gives towards him. 

Chanyeol sighed after seeing that Kyungsoo had really drifted to the dreamland in no time. To be honest, this past week had been weird for him. Kyungsoo never get mad at any of them at all. Just a light scolding and that's all. And that made him thinks that something is bothering him. Chanyeol decided to seek at the leaders' advice and see if he knows something about Kyungsoo.

He knocks the door where Suho and Sehun share the room. A small 'come in' was the only reply and he enters. But when he enters, there's no Sehun instead it was Xiumin and Lay. 

"Where's Sehun?" He asked as soon as he entered the room. Suho and Xiumin raised their shoulder.

"He said he's hungry so maybe at the kitchen or Kyungsoo." Lay replied nonchalantly, his dimple shows when he smiled.

"Kyungsoo? But he's sleeping already." The taller said, frowning a bit. "Ah, speaking of Kyungsoo, hyung I have something to tell you about."

"Something?" Xiumin said, finally looking up at him. "Like what?"

"It's about Kyungsoo."

Sehun wanders around the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator and saw that there's nothing to eat. He sighed, closing the lid before turn and leant on the refrigerator. He closed his eyes for a moment before something come up. He smiled and rushed towards the person he knows will cook something for him. As he opens the door to the said person's room, the latter was already asleep. 

He let out a sad sighed before deciding on not to disturb the older since he looks tired even in sleeping. When he closed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter