Chapter One [REWRITTEN]

Our Destiny/Heirs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter 1[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]He was not a socialize person to begin with. Not that he hate talking with people, he just doesn’t know how to interacts with them. Furthermore, he thinks he’ll be a nuisance to the others. Since he starts high school, he becomes more of a loner guy. He works alone with the assignment that had been given by teachers, never works in a group, always alone in the corner of classroom. That just made the other classmate think he was arrogant on his own way even though he’s not.

Moreover, he now developed a bad short-sightedness that he had to squints his eyes just so he can see what’s in front of him. And that also had been falsely misinterpreted. The other students think he hates them. Who will not think like that if he always wears a frown just to look at each of them? Slowly, the students started to drift away from him make him like a casted away in the school. Even though it’s saddening him, he didn’t take it to his heart as he was that kind of a guy.

When he was 17 years old, he had entered a local singing contest and with his angelic voices, he had won the contest. After that, someone had advised him to go to the audition for S.M Entertainment. With that advised, at Saturday he goes to the auditioned and he was so lucky that he had become an S.M. Entertainment trainee after the auditioned. He was happy that he had been accepted as one of the trainees that a rare smile most people never saw appears.

He never said about this to anyone at all except his adopted families. Unfortunately, they didn’t support his dream of becoming an idol but after much persuasion and a promise he made, they eventually agree but not without conditioning. Conditions where he has to prove his adopted families that he was born to be what he wants.

Oh, about his family. The reason why his family didn’t support his dream of becoming an idol 100% was because they were a Korean conglomerate. Their businesses were the top 5 in the whole world and he was the heirs that’ll take over the families business one day alongside his adopted brother. He had rejects it by telling them that he was not suit with those kind of job, moreover he was an adopted son.

Of course they brushed him off and warn him to never mention to anyone about him being adopted at all. So that people would know that they have two heirs that’ll take over the business someday. He had breathed a deep and tired sighed that day when he knows that he can’t argue with any of them. And on that day also, the bonds he and his adopted brothers had slowly crumbled away just because of the business thing and all. He knows that his brother was anticipating that only he will take over the business someday. And that hope had been crushed together with their bonds that their created for 11 long years.

His brother had never once talk or calls him anymore. He completely shut him off.

Now, after two years of hardships on becoming a trainees, the moment he had been wait finally come, the moment he’ll debut as an idol together with the other 11 members. He was formally introduced as the eight member of EXO on January 30, 2012. He was happy that he finally will debut but at the same time he’d fine it nerve wrecking also. He’s afraid that he’s habit of not socializing with people would be out and the others know about it.

Those thought slowly crumbled away when one of the members, Park Chanyeol, the happy virus of the group talk with him. His only reply was ‘yes’, ‘no’, nodding and shaking his head. Even though it made him look like snobbish or whatever, Chanyeol still talk with him until eventually Byun Baekhyun, and Kim Jongdae join in and talk with him also.

The words ‘cute’, ‘squishy’, ‘short’, ‘big eyes’ and many more had made him both happy and disappointed. Happy that they’re bluntly admitting that he was cute and disappointed when they said he was the shortest member that he can be the maknae of the group.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter