Sorry

Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
PRESENT

He was dreading for this day to come. He wasn’t even sure if he was making the right decision in coming here tonight. When he left her, he knows that everyone got mad at him, even YG himself. He got too full of himself with all the fame and money he acquired. He got drowned with it and he wasn’t able to recognize who are the people who truly loves and cares for him with the people who only wants to take advantage of him.

 “Oh, Hi Jiyong! Glad you made it! It’s been a while right?” She smiled as if he wasn’t the one who left her. She greeted him warmly, in fact too warmly for his own liking because he can’t seem to accept the fact that he was able to hurt her.

“H-hi! I would do anything to be here for you. Ahem, I mean for the both you!” His nervousness is so strong that he feels that he could pee in his pants. First, he stuttered and now he doesn’t know how to will himself in having a normal conversation with the goddess in front of her.

“Thanks! You know that means so much for us! I’ll go ahead, I need to greet some visitors. See you around!” he just gave her a nod because he knows that he’s just one of her friends now. One of her friends, the bitter truth.

He doesn’t plan to isolate himself with the other visitors but he prefers to be alone and observe her from a far and also he knows they’re still hostile towards him. He did acknowledge those who greet him but never start a conversation with them.

He decided to stay in the veranda, contented in just admiring her and looking so happy with the other guy. He got too absorbed with his thoughts of what happened two years ago that he wasn’t able to realize that she was already beside him.

 

TWO YEARS AGO

“Jiyong please I’m begging you don’t break up with me. You won’t even hear anything from me even if you still continue you relationship with Kiko! Just don’t leave me.” Dara desperately beg him and even kneeled in front of him.

He felt irritated with her begging without an ounce of feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter