She's Back 2

The CLingy Biatch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Chaerin…”

 

The woman lying neatly on the bed purrs again when Jiyong calls her name. The pillow moves away from her body when she subconsciously pushes it, letting the surprise man to roam his eyes on her beauty.

 

“Don’t tease me this way…” he mutters under his breath as his knees keep on shaking. “…, don’t be an illusion this time.” He whispers again, feeling afraid that once he acknowledge her presence, she will vanish just like all the other times he thought of her. ‘If you were just a ing pigment of my imagination, then I don’t care if I really lose my sanity… I just want you to be with me.’

 

His knees reach the end of the bed, thinking twice if he should climb to rest beside her. The other side of his brain is mocking him for believing that she’s really there. “I guess I have no other way to figure this out but…”

 

All of a sudden, the ‘figure’ moves again, pulling him this time.

 

Jiyong gasps when his face hits the surface of his bed. His mind panic when the person beside him straddles his waist from behind, pressing him further and suffocating him even more. He was about to wiggle and protest harshly when the ‘person’ behind him grabs a fist of his hair and pulls his face up, letting him breathe.

 

“Aren’t you aware that it is rude to stare at someone when they are sleeping?” she whispers at his ear.

 

Jiyong, upon hearing her voice, finally convinced himself that she’s not an illusion. He breaks into a grin, addressing her presence. “And it is rude to barge in somebody else’s bedroom to temp them.”

 

He can hear her chuckles with his words. “Why? Am I tempting you?”

 

Jiyong couldn’t hold back anymore so he changes their position by pulling her wrist, causing her to stumble forward. Once her body drops beside him, he traps her frame by putting his hand against her neck while pressing his body against her. “You have no idea… my Chaerin.”

 

The woman giggles at him, though his eyes can tell that she’s still sleepy and his nose can smell the alcohol in her system. “Long time no see Mr. Kwon.”

 

He lunge forward, grabs both of her wrists with his hands and nuzzle her neck. “I miss you…so much. And I think it’s time to let you know that…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: I omitted the part in this update. I will post it once I finished typing it)

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning….

 

Chaerin peeps in outside the blanket with only her eyes expose. She could practically hear Jiyong’s breathing beside her, making last night’s event even clearer. She mentally curses as his grunts and her moans starting ringing in her head repeatedly. ‘Coward Chaerin! Why are you hiding now?’

 

With only her eyes visible to the world, she scans the room and search for the possible clothing she can get on. She’s too engross searching for something to wear when her gaze suddenly landed on the grinning face of her boyfriend. “Looking for me?”

 

“Kyaah!” Chaerin dives back inside the comforter, avoiding the possible teasing coming from him.

 

As expected, Jiyong laughs at her cuteness. “Hey, what happened to your newly found confidence? I was sure I encountered a femme fatale last night!”

 

“Maybe evaporated along with the alcohol she consumed…” she mumbles, causing him to laugh even more.

 

“I can tell that. The wine I was supposed to use as sleeping pill suddenly became half-empty. Who could have thought you can be a heavy drinker, Baby?”

 

“Shut up…” she retorts, feeling shy with all the teasing. “What have I done?” she mutters again. ‘Heck, did I even do it right???’

 

“No need to be shy Baby. Last night was my best night ever! I don’t mind doing it with you again and aga—“

 

“Kyyaaaaaahhh! Stop now Oppa, please?” she pleads, still hiding under the blanket.

 

Jiyong pulls the comforter away from her. “Hey, let me see my Chaerin’s beautiful face. Come on…Aigoo, so red as strawberry! Hahahaha…”

 

“Stop laughing or I will leave…” she warns.

 

That seems effective because he automatically shush and zips his mouth, making her smile.

 

“Good boy…” she pats his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin giggles, while stealing glances from him. Clad only with his hoodie and boxer shorts, they are currently eating their breakfast at his dining area. The thing is, Jiyong decided to use Chaerin’s black robe that he picked up last night, which is way feminine for him. He, on the other hand, seems to enjoy amusing her as he keeps on grinning while eating too.

 

“You look like a lunatic…” he commented.

 

“I bet to disagree. Looking at the both of us, the one who seems to lose his mind is you. Could you please change into a decent clothes?” she chuckles.

 

“Talking about decency, I am not the one who traveled wearing only this.” He retorts, making her blush. “By the way, if you get here wearing this thin fabric, where did you ride? Did you take public vehicle?” he asks, realizing the situation.

 

A naughty grin appears on her face, “Could be…” she teases, enjoying the look of jealousy in his face. Having Jiyong like this is rare for her, so might as well grab the opportunity.

 

He becomes serious, “I’m not kidding Chaerin. Something could have happened if…”

 

“Seunghyun Oppa’s driver brought me here. Happy?” she rolls her eyes.

 

He grins again, “Much better...”

 

“I should go home after this. I don’t have clothes and I badly want to take a bath. I’ll just see you—“

 

“What? How rude!” he complains. “Let’s just shop for your clothes okay? I’m not letting my fiancée go home when she just returned—“

 

“Hold up, fiancée?” her brow arches up, challenging him.

 

To her surprise, he pulls her left hand and raises it in front of them, showing the sparkling diamond ring she’s wearing. “Yes, Fiancée… though I don’t mind if you wanted to be my wife already.” He challenges back. He expected that she will blush like the usual whenever he teases her like this but she just shrugs her shoulder and beams at him…

 

“Me too, I don’t mind though…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

 

Dreams vary as you grow older. That, I believe now. When I was a child, all I ever wanted is to graduate college so that I can sleep as long as I can without fearing that my mom will wake me up and force me to take a bath. When I became a teenager, I dreamt of having the latest skateboard to show off my friends so they would be jealous of me even more. When I finally became an independent man, I wanted to have my own house so that I can move out from my parents’ claws and interventions.

 

But when I became a real man, I only dreamt of one thing…

 

…and that is true love.

 

 

 

 

So here we stand
In our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd
Is so far away

 

 

 

 

Countless noise pierce through my ears. In usual time, I would have shouted my distaste already. I love silence in the same way I love my freedom. Maybe because I was never fond of hearing other people’s thoughts. I was never fond of knowing other people’s visions, their feelings towards anything. I was never a carefree man as other thought of me. I have my fair share of downtimes too. I might even look like an insensitive jerk with a cold demeanor but that all changes when you came into my life…

 

 

…that was when I realized that somehow, my ears could block all the impending sounds in the world just to hear you breathe.

 

 

Because nothing else will matter than to make sure you are here beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

You take my hand
And it feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong

 

 

 

 

Do you remember the very first time we held hands? Me being the clumsy me and you being the cutest you, we just found ourselves pulling each other’s palms…with that stupid chicken sauce on your dress and on my polo. I thought you will kill me with your rude words after the sticky accident but you just giggle at me, erasing all my fears. Somehow, you managed to draw my heart closer to you just because of that addictive laugh of yours. Then on, I know I just found my keeper.

 

 

 

 

So how do I say
Do I say goodbye
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly

 

 

 

 

But problem strikes. You had your own views while I have mine. Our opinions oppose in some ways that leads us into petty fights. You wanted things I hate the most while you hate to do things I learned to love. Those days already pushed me on the verge of giving up but then again, I will remember what made me wanted to stay. I will remember what made me love you beyond what I can imagine.

 

And just like that, I will muster up my courage and fight my doubts just to be with you again.

 

 

 

 

So let's take tonight
To carry us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter