Nonstop argument

Our first love story

Jackson’s POV

I took the lift down hoping that she has not leave yet. Why am I so impulsive?

Cameras were waiting outside and I tried my best to hide before heading out confidently. I saw her walking out of the gate.

“hey! Stop there.” I shouted across and she turned back.

She saw me and increased her pace, what’s wrong with girls nowadays? Don’t they know how to wait?!

I catch up with her straight away and grab her wrist, “hey youngjae’s sister, I know it’s my fault for accusing you as sasaeng fan but shouldn’t you explain that you are youngjae’s sister. I would have understand.”

“Did you even give me the chance? I did say I wasn’t a sasaeng fan. You didn’t bothered to believe me.” She said sternly.

“Alright it’s my fault, I’m sorry ok?” maybe I didn’t hear her just now.

“Do you know how I would forgive you?” she smirk.

“How?” I wonder and does she mean apologising isn’t enough?! I came down all the way to say sorry to her.

“Like this.” with swift movement, she remove my mask and cap, “isn’t this got7?” She shouted to my fans

Oh !

I saw cameras turning to me and I bet pictures was taken, not to mention my face was swollen from the sleep and I’m holding on to her hand which I release almost immediately.

“ya!” I whisper-scream at her.

“Bye and enjoy your time with your fans.” She smile evilly before running out of the gate.

I covered my face before running into the building.

“Youngjae ah, your sister got me into a big trouble” I run my hand through my hair, “ what’s her name though?”

 

Youngji’s POV

Did he just pushed me out of the house? He is such a horrible bastard!!!! I pressed the lift button and realise my right hand is in pain. Ouch! He is so mean! I’m gonna complain to dad and mum.

I wanted to leave this place immediately, totally ruin my mood for the day.

Someone shouted across and I think it’s him, I quicken my pace. He grabbed my right hand and I felt stabbing pain on my wrist.

I listened to what he said and I felt that he should compensate for what he did.

I removed his mask and cap and let his fans take picture of his morning swollen face.

His expression was priceless, I wish I could take a picture. Haha

I went to the nearest clinic and had my hand treated, it was bandaged and looked like a bun now. Does he had to use so much force to a girl? He’s the no.1 bad guy in my hate list right now.

My phone rang and it was youngjae, “oppa, do you know that you had the most horrible member in the entire universe?” I was exaggerating but that was what it felt to me at least.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know Jackson will treat you like a sasaeng fan. Are you fine?” he asked.

“NO, I’m not. Can you please tell him I paid a fortune for today’s medical bill?” I said sarcastically.

“What’s wrong youngji?” I could hear that’s he’s worried.

“Nothing much, he twisted my hand slightly but I’m fine now.”

“okay, get well soon and I’ll tell him off later on when I head back.” He hanged up the call and I went for a shopping spree before heading home.

 

Dispatch News:

Korea boy group Got7’s Jackson spotted with a young lady around his age outside Got7’s dorm. Jackson was holding on to her hands according to his fans. What would JYP entertainment react to this?

[20,342 likes, 13,009 dislikes] I thought they are not allowed to date?

[9530 likes. 4312dislikes] personal opinion, the girl look like someone.

[25,759 likes, 318 dislikes] They seems to be quarrelling.

 

Shopping mall in seoul

“Isn’t that the girl on the news with Jackson? I saw their pictures on dispatch.” A girl saw youngji browsing inside an apparel shop and told her friends.

Youngji could tell people staring at her while she was shopping and she had no idea why.

A bunch of school girl came up to her, with burning eyes ready to interrogate her, “What’s your relationship with Jackson?”

“I don’t know what you are talking, so please stop.” She pushed the bunch of girls away and left the mall.

Bad day indeed.

-

“Mum, dad, I’m home.” Youngji entered the house and both her parents went straight to her.

“Girl, you’re on the news!” dad said happily.

“What do you mean?” she asked dumbfounded.

They then show her their phone which has picture of her and the rude guy circulating on the sites.

“OMG, where’s oppa?”

“He saw the news and say that he will be coming home.” Mum said happily. “It has been long since I saw youngjae.”

The doored open revealing a short of breath youngjae, “oh youngji you’re home? You got to go to my company for a while.”

“and why is that so?” she is even more confused now.

“Director Park wants to meet my group and you. He wants an explanation from both of you. My group members are heading there now.” He explain briefly and went to his room to grab an extra set of cap and mask. “Come on wear this, you don’t want the fans to recognise you.” He passed her the cap and mask and promised mum that they will be back for dinner.

Both of them board got7’s manager’s car and are now on their way to JYP Entertainment.

 

Meanwhile in Got7’s car.

“hyung, who’s that girl” asked yugyeom.

“Youngjae’s sister.” Jackson said casually and played his phone but it was all about youngji and his news.

They were in awe, “Youngjae has a sister?”

Jackson nodded, “I was shocked too…”

“You were too impulsive in the morning, say sorry to her later on.”

“What?!  You expect me to apologise to her again? She was the cause for making us going to company. Today was supposed to be a day off. She should apologise.” He putted on his headphone and slept till the company.

They reached the company and went to the main conference room immediately. Director Park was already in the room.

“Hey boss!” Got7 greeted their director and took a seat.

“Aren’t you worry Jackson? How are you going to explain to me?” Director park asked him in a playful tone, he knew that girl was youngjae sister and there must be a misunderstanding between both of them.

 

NAVER:

Got7 arrived at JYP entertainment after the news of Jackson and the mysterious girl broke out. JYP entertainment release a statement that they will be opening a press conference tomorrow morning at 8am. In addition, Got7 member, Youngjae was not present with the other members earlier.

 

Back at the conference room

*knock knock*

The secretary came in, “Mr Park, youngjae and youngji arrived.”

“Let them in.”

Both of them walked in and all eyes were on them.

They took a seat opposite the other members.

“both of you didn’t get caught by the paparazzi right?” Mr park asked.

“Yeah, we came in from the car park.” Youngjae said.

“Thankfully… Young lady, would you like to introduce yourself?” Mr Park asked.

Youngji stand up and took a deep breath, “Hi everyone, my name is Youngji and as you all know I’m actually Youngjae’s sister.” She took a glance at Jackson and continued, “I was just going to their dorm to put down some kimchi for oppa and who know that blonde hair guy decided to accuse me of being a sasaeng fan.” She pointed at Jackson.

Jackson stands up immediately and retort, “You took off my cap and mask and expose my identity to my fans. I wonder who holds the blame now.”  

Everyone turned their attention back to Youngji, and now it's her time to be speechless.


Author's Note:

Hi!!! I'm back with a long chapter;)) took some time to write it today so enjoy ya!

Great to see that you guys are into the story

Do Comment,Subcribe and Upvote!