Face the crowd

Our first love story

Author's note:

sorry for being away for so long!!!! I've finished my exams and I'm currently having a super long break before release of my results.

In the meantime, I promised to update more frequently:)

i suggest you to reread the previous chapter before this since it's really long from the last time I've updated.

Enjoy!


 

“Forget it, so what’s the reason of calling me here? I doubt I have the ability to influence the crowd that this news is a joke and I don’t think your fans will buy my words.” Youngji said, she realise she wouldn’t have been in this room if she maintain her composure earlier.

JYP cleared his throat and say,

“Alright, here’s my idea. Why not we just say that youngjae and youngji are siblings and that youngji make a visit to the dorm to meet youngjae but is just playing a joke earlier this morning on jackson. She had actually know all of the members and are in good terms with you guys. Try to make it sound as convincing as possible.”

Everyone nodded in silence except for youngji and youngjae, this seems to be the best way to explain why they are holding hands in the morning.

She doesn’t even know all their names, “I’m sorry boss but youngji doesn’t know any of them here.” Youngjae respond, at least her brother know her the best.

Everyone was shock, very. “Are you serious?” jackson asked, totally unable to believe. “When your oppa is in the group and you know none of us?”

“What’s wrong with that? Are you telling me that you are that famous for me to know ya?” feeling irritated, youngji answered and roll her eyes.

Everyone in the room was taken aback at her response but soon laugh at Jackson being defeated by this girl, even JYP grins at her words.

“Okay kids, stop bickering. You all will meet a lot in the future with Youngji.” Announced by JYP. He continued after looking at the puzzled look of his artists.

“As you all know that your promotions have come to a stop, I am looking for a school that is suitable for all of you to enter and guess what, I’ve chosen Seoul School.” JYP said excitedly.

“Wait… Isn’t that my school?! What the hell? I’ve got to see this bastard in school for 3 freaking months!” Youngji was unable to keep still any longer.

“Hello! I’m not very pleased to see you either so stop your nonsense, you don’t even own that school for goodness sake.” Jackson remarked.

Both of them stood up and look at each other with raging eyes.

They were stopped by youngjae and other got7 which hold them down.

--

 

After JYP talks about what they have to do before going to the school, he dismiss them and went to prepare for tomorrow’s conference.

All of them exited through the carpark, just then, youngji’s phone rings

“Youngji ah! Are you with youngjae?” youngji’s omma speaks in a hurry.

“Yes omma, why?”

“There’s lots of reporters outside the house, I don’t think you’ll be able to come home right now, just go to your oppa’s dorm and rest for tonight? I’ll tell you again if the reporters are away.”

Youngji was shocked that this morning’s affair will get her into this kind of trouble, she had no choice but to obey to what her mother suggest, “I got it, take care of yourself too.” She hung up the call and told Youngjae about it.

Their manager was fine with it as he generously loan his room to youngji and said that he will go back to his house for today. All of them was elated as that means no restriction tonight in the dorm and they can sleep late at night.

As the car drove out of JYP building, reporters were blocking the car as they saw the car plate and knew it was got7. Thank goodness the windows are all tinted so the reporters got zero idea that youngji was inside.

After a good 10minutes, their car was finally able to drive onto the road. The car trip to their dorm was noisy as hell with got7 members bombarding youngji with lots of questions. Thankfully, youngji got to know them closer before the press conference tomorrow. As for youngji and Jackson, they didn’t even meet eyes during the entire ride.

---

12am

Youngji stomach was grumbling as she didn’t ate a lot when the members ordered pizza for dinner just now. She went out of the room and headed to the kitchen.

The lights were on, it was late at night already, and who could it be? Youngji thought as she approaches the kitchen.

It turns out to be Jackson who was also searching for food.

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” Jackson asked as he saw youngji behind him.

“Why aren’t you sleeping then?” Youngji retorted.

“I’m hungry...” Jackson said as he continued searching for food.

“Me too.” Youngji replied and joined him in searching for food.

After a while, both of them suddenly said in unison, “Why isn’t there any ramen?”

They laughed softly and hi five each other, and both of them fell into complete silent suddenly.

Jackson broke the silent by suggesting, “Do you want to eat ramen? There’s a convenience shop just opposite our block.”

Youngji nodded slightly as both of them went back to their room and took their coat.

They leave the house quietly and went downstairs. Both of them checked the main gate cautiously to see whether there’s any paparazzi. It seems like there were no one. Jackson passed youngji a cap and a mask just in case they were recognised. Youngji gladly accepted it, she knew how powerful fans are now.

They walk in sync to the convenience shop and bought cheese ramen and kimchi ramen. There were tables and chairs outside as they proceed to sat down.

While waiting for the ramen to be cooked, Youngji suddenly speak up,  “I’m sorry for today. I shouldn’t have been so childish.”

Jackson was a bit surprised that youngji apologised, and he felt this girl was not that bad afterall.

“I was at fault too, let’s just hope we can get through tomorrow’s conference smoothly.” Jackson said, “Let’s eat, the food is ready!”

Both of them smiled as they enjoyed their supper together.

--

Got7, youngjae, youngji and Jackson were all ready to head to JYP Entertainment for the press conference as they waited for their manager at the lobby.

Youngji was standing alone at the side, nervously thinking about how she will reply to the reporters when they asked her questions that she don’t know how to explain. Got7 members and youngjae were casually chatting about the new computer games that just got onto the market. Jackson walked towards her and chat with her to minimise her nervousness. He passed her some sweets and that was caught by got7 members.

“why are you two so close suddenly?” said Bambam.

“Are you guys more that friends?” Mark said as the whole of got7 smirked at the two of them.

“stop it guys, we have gotten closer but we’re just friends.” Jackson said calmly.

The rest ignored what Jackson said and continue smirking at the two of them.

The arrival of their manager was Jackson and Youngji life saviour. They headed to JYP Ent. swiftly as they prepared themselves at one of the dance studio. This was Youngji’s first time entering her brother’s group dance studio and youngji requested them to dance one of their hits from the recent album.

They performed in sync as Youngji clapped as loudly as she could once the music stops. All of them were treating youngjae’s sister like their owns as they were laughing happily together.

One of the JYP crew signalled them to get ready as all of them started to get serious. They encouraged youngji and asked her to calm herself down since it will be a short conference.

“Got7 and Youngji-ssi, please head into the room.” A crew told them as they entered the room and spotlights was flashing all over, JYP was already there. Youngji was flabbergasted.by the number of reporters that turned up for the conference, she expected fewer.

“mic testing 1,2. Testing 1,2,3. Okay, good morning to all the reporters today. Thank you for taking time off your busy scheduleto attend todays conference."