Big mistake

Our first love story

“Oppa, mom made some kimchi for you, do you wanna come over to get it back to dorm?” Youngji said while packing the kimchi into different containers.

“Youngji ah I’m going back to the company for a while, why not you come to my dorm and just leave it in the fridge?”

“What?!” Before youngji can respond, youngjae interrupted again

“Just come over, the rest are just resting from the schedule yesterday. They wouldn’t be awake now.” Youngjae said while putting on his shoes.

“But…” she hesitated.

“youngji ah, I’m really rushing for time. Just come over. I’ll tell the security guard to let you in and the dorm keys are hidden under the mat at the door.” Youngjae hung up the phone and rush out of the house.

The next second, Youngji received a message from her brother.

“This is my address. Sorry Youngji, but I’m in a rush today. I’ll treat you bingsoo next time. [insert wink emoji]”

“Aigoo, my choding brother.” Youngji took her coat, bag and her precious kimchi before heading to Got7’s dorm.

This is the first time she’s going to Got7’s dorm and she’s kinda excited. What would their house be like? Hopefully they aren’t awake.

She took a 40minutes bus ride and arrived at a tall building. She saw a group of girls around her age waiting outside with professional cameras. They knew who they are, Got7’s fans.

“woah, they wouldn’t be out at this timing. Such a waste of time.” Youngji thought as she approach the security guard.

“HI young lady, how may I help you?” The security guard uncle greeted her with a smile.

“hi, I’m here to bring some kimchi for my brother. He’s name is Youngjae.” She carefully lowered her volume when she said her brother’s name.

“Oh ya, Mr youngjae told me just now, please enter.” The uncle spoke kindly as he open the gate to let youngji in and passed her a visitor pass.

She took the lift and went straight up to 18th floor.

The door opened and revealed a nice corridor with plants planted along it, and she saw her favourite white rose at the door.

She took out the key under the floor mat and opened the door. There’s lots of shoes crowded at the walkway and she managed to step into the house without stepping at any of them.

The living room was painted in white colour and there’s a long brown sofa with some pillows on it and just a typical boy dorm. MESSY.

She walked straight into the kitchen and opened the fridge, there’s nothing in there except for some drinks. She placed the kimchi at the chiller and prepared to leave when she saw the sink filled with plates unwash. OMG.

Youngji definitely isn’t a cleanliness freak but this is just too much. She put on the gloves and started washing the plates.

 

Just as she was about to leave the house, someone came out from one of the room. He saw youngji and was in shock.

“omg! Who the hell are you! Are you a sasaeng fan? Get the hell out of my house now!” the guy in blond hair shouted at youngji and grabbed her hand immediately.

“I’m not a sasaeng fan but I saw a lot of them outside your house! And let of me you crazy bastard.” Youngji retaliate and tried to swing her hands away from this guy but he is so much stronger than her.

The other got7 members slowly woke up from their sleep as they heard the commotion outside the room.

“What’s wrong? Omg, who are you?” the other spoke in unison when the saw youngji.

“She’s a sasaeng fan.” The blond hair guy said while trying to pull youngji out of the house.

“I’m not!!” Youngji shouted in his ears. The blond hair was shocked by the voice at his ears and let go of youngji.

“I really don’t understand why the hell are you guys even famous! Awful people like you shouldn’t be liked by others!” She said angrily and storm out of the house immediately.

The whole of got7 was dumbfounded, what just happened between this two?

“crazy woman! Urghhh! I’m gonna call manager hyung and tell him that a sasaeng fan broke into our house.” The blond hair took his phone from the room and dialled.

“what if it’s not a sasaeng fan?” bam bam ask as he stand beside Jackson.

“She must be one.” Jackson said confidently.

At the company,

“hey Jackson what’s up?” the manager picked up the call.

“hyung, a sasaeng fan broke into our dorm just now.” Jackson spoke from the other end.

“What?!” he was shock, the security at their dorm should be very safe, how did a fan even enter.

Youngjae was beside the manager as he heard him screamed, he waited for him to understand the situation before asking him, “what’s wrong?”

“Jackson said a girl broke into the house this morning, luckily nothing happened to them.” Manager said with a smile on his face as he heaved a sigh of relief.

Youngjae thought back as he realise that it might be youngji!

He snatched the phone from manager and talked to Jackson, “ya Jackson, does that girl have bangs and about 165cm tall?”

“woah, that’s smart of you. Yeah, she had bangs, and I think she’s around 165. Don’t worry, I’ve drive her out of house.” Jackson felt proud of himself realising someone broke into the house before anything get lose.

“You bastard! That’s my sister!” youngjae shouted from the line.

“oh....”


Author's note:

tada! this is the first chaper. I hope it's not too bad... 

DO upvote and subcribe to this;))