キミはどう?

Last Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

[PLAYLIST: キミはどう? (Kimi Wa Dou) . BEAST]

 

 

 

 

 

I can't keep this anymore. I need to fix everything and make things right. I will today. Starting at this moment and I don't wanna wait anymore. Maybe it's a little rush but ever since, I just can't keep myself calm anymore. 'This throbbing in my heart is unstoppable, wow'

 

 

 

 

"I think I love you, how about you?", Dujun nervously look at the younger in front of him, who currently seems confused or much that he were shy right now. Can he just admit that, he can see a faint red shade on the other's cheeks now?

 

 

 

"I wanted us to be real. Bcos my feelings to you were real. I never know since when, I just know you have been in my mind since the first we talk. Maybe not too much but, I know it since you were mine. Literally. Literally mine. What do you say?", Dujun tilt his head and observed the younger again.

 

 

 

"Do you like me?", the elder male asked again, making the younger bit his kissable lips. Ouh how he wished he could feel the other's lips again. Not as just one night stand or whatever they called it, but as his. He wanted to make this boy as his. His one and only. Dujun take a few step back and  kneeling down towards this boy.

 

 

 

 

"Since it's official .. I'm doing this", he said as he took out a box and open it up, reflecting a simple ring, like a small show for Junhyung. And the younger smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Are you sure? Do you sure that you like me as much as you said?", Junhyung asking out of concern. Afraid that the elder male might just playing with him.

 

 

 

 

"Why? Why would I play on such things? It's my heart I wanna give to you and trusted you with it, and its your heart that you were going to trust me with. I am sincerely, right now, at this moment that you .. I have fallen in love with you."

 

 

 

 

Junhyung teared up a little and finally said, "Its bcos I like you too, Dujun ah .."

 

 

 

 

 

Dujun take the ring and slide it into his finger, held his hand to give a small sweet kiss. Standing up with a big grin on his face, sparkling eyes, reflecting the joy he was feeling inside his heart. "Would you hug me?", moving to a whole of new level in their relationship.

 

 

 

 

"Now I know how does it feels when people said, butterflies in tummy."

 

 

 

 

Junhyung chuckled softly. "And how does it feels like?"

 

 

 

 

"Mind blowing!"

 

 

 

 

 

Looking at Junhyung as he carressed his face with full of care and love. 'Like the gentle sun, you’re smiling dazzlingly'. And now it feels like eternity as they connected their lips together. And they both know, this gonna be a long journey by now. Not sure how long it would takes, but loving each other everyday is the only thing that was in their mind by now.

 

 

 

 

 ******

 

 

 

 

"I was waiting for you", Dujun smiling and grinning seeing his love in front of him. Pulling the other to him and he wrap his strong arms around the younger, giving a warm and comfortable hug. Junhyung smiled. This day might be tiring just like the usual days. But, today never had been better now. Since Dujun became his. Since they were together. And as long as Dujun were there for him. 

 

 

 

"Were you?", Junhyung still wondering his words. Looking at Dujun's face, his eyes were close, still the same smile plastered on his face and he hums softly, replying to Junhyung's question. And he is more than happy, feels like his tummy twisting in the inside, knowing those genuine smile on Dujun's were bcos of him. He was beyond the reason why.

 

 

 

"Aren't you have something to do by now?" and he heard Dujun groans. "Five minute please ..", Dujun mumbling after burying his nose onto Junhyung's hair, maybe sleeping, but more to sniffing his hair scent. And Junhyung like it. The upcoming days would surely be more exciting and surprising as it goes.

 

 

 

 

Wondering if he should just nudge this guy, afraid that he would be late, anytime by now. Really not wanting to be serparated with Dujun but, he had to. He just need to understand the situation just as much as the elder did for him. 'Even if we’re apart, my heart would always be by your side'

 

 

 

 

"Hey.. You should wake up by now, if you don't wanna be late", and he can feel Dujun's lips curve into a smile and tighten his hands around his waist.

 

 

 

 

"Alright, I'm up. Thanks for lending me.."

 

 

 

 

"Lending what?"

 

 

 

 

"Your warmth, your patience and-"

 

 

 

 

"And?", Junhyung blinks, waiting for the elder to continue his sentences. But, a tint of pink creeping out on his cheeks as the latter presses his lips with his own.

 

 

 

 

 

"Your love, your lips", and Dujun grinning proudly seeing Junhyung in that state. 'Beautiful', he thought.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter