From When And Until When [Part 2]

Last Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[PLAYLIST: Kim Hyuna ft. Yang Yoseob - From When And Until When (어디부터 어디까지)]

 

 

 

Dujun running under the rain, panting. Yet he didn't care. He just wanted to meet him and throw himself into his arms, to embrace him. To sooth him. He is all what he wanted right now. He is running. His mind is running as fast as his pace. 'I started to feel this feelings, and I don't know why. It seems so intriguing. Yet I am still calm. I am acting like I'm calm. But my heart racing whenever I saw you.'

 

Dujun knock on the door with heavy breathe. Hoping that the owner would open the door faster. Bcos he couldn't hold onto himself anymore. He just couldn't. And there the door creek slowly, and the younger slowly appears. Dujun walk towards him, closing the gap between them. 'I slowly start hugging him. Little by little. And I like it. His scent. And his warmth. That's all I needed.' 

 

 

'When I first saw you, my eyes were filled with only you'
 

 

 

'And I start to see him blushing too. And I like it. ' Dujun teased the younger while laying down lazily next to each other. Appreciated each other company. It feels perfect. Nothing matters anymore. Just the both of them. That's all matters. 

 

 

'I think I’m a little tired from staying up all night. So can I close my eyes right now?'

 

 

Dujun look at the other male. Watching since the past an hour. He just couldn't take his eyes off him. He is too interesting. 'What do I like about him? Why do I like him so much? I like the way he is being shy around me.' Dujun smiled unknowingly. Thinking he is so silly. Yet he feel so happy. Too happy and too real to be true. He is falling in love. Falling too deep. Very deep. That one night. Finally he knew there's no need to keep on waiting.

 

 

Putting everything aside, casual talk about each other, that's all Dujun would do. Focusing on one thing and only. Focusing on one person to be exact. Just him. And he know that Junhyung liking it too. 'Whenever I came back home, running and panting as I'm excited to tell him everything that happened. He would be happy that I choose him. He would listen to me very dearingly. He would be there for me. And he would wait for me. I am more than happy now to have someone. I'm not lonely anymore. I'm not alone anymore. I would seek comforts by talking to him, things that tiring me. Things that bothering me. About how I want to spend my entire day with him. About how I missed him more and more, day by day. And he smiled shyly as a reply saying he missed me too.' 

 

 

What should he do when he being crazy like this? What is the best thing to do if he keep feeling so insane for not be able to look at the other in just one day? Dujun not used to this. Its too overwhelming.

 

 

 

'I couldn’t even get used to myself being like this. You and I are clearly such opposites. Maybe that’s why I’m even more attracted to you because you’re different from me. Maybe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter