From When And Until When [Part 1]

Last Word
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[PLAYLIST: Kim Hyuna ft. Yang Yoseob - From When And Until When (어디부터 어디까지)]

 

 

 

Dujun run towards the music store as fast as he can. Been caught in the sudden meeting, he just couldn't waste the time anymore. After the other day, the boy had left a very great impact. Its not that he would be thinking about the boy every single time, but sometimes he would. And he had no idea why.

 

Panting and running and after 15 minutes. Finally. Finally he is here. In front of the music store. Hearts thumping and racing. The race not ended yet. Not really when he thought of the boy that he was about to meet for the second time.

 

Breathes in and out as he try to calm down and breathing steadily, he pushes the door as the door bell chimes and walks into the store. And again the store owner welcoming him warmly, just like the other day. But more friendly. He was still aware of the condition around the store and try to look around. Could the boy really waiting for him? Thinking again, it is stupid for him to keep his hope high. Shrugging away the bad feelings, he open his mouth to straight forwardly asking the store owner.

 

"Uhm I was just wondering, sir. The boy.. that other day I was here-", Dujun abruptly stops when he saw the boy walking towards the store from the outside of the glass door. Exchanging gazes between each other, as Dujun couldn't believe that the boy is really keeping his word, and Junhyung was still wondering why this man looking at him, just like a e. Junhyung scoffs a little and make his way into the store.

 

 

 

 

There, Dujun and Junhyung siting in a cafe. Dujun silently watching Junhyung through his eyes, and Junhyung busying himself slurping his coke, trying to wetting his throat.

 

"What makes you keep your words?", Dujun break the silence as he was being curious. He was trying to search something from Junhyung. He wonder why, and he just couldn't let it slip away.

 

"It's bcos I'm always there? No other reason", Junhyung said clamly without even sparing any glance towards the older male.

 

"No other reason?"

 

Junhyung shake his head and made Dujun smiled. "Well I'm just here bcos of you. And I'm stuck in the meeting just now. Still running all the way to the store, to not make you wait. I'm pretty occupied with stuffs right now, but well ..", he chuckles and look into Junhyung eyes and said, "I'm here."

 

The last word that Dujun said gave a pang on Junhyung's heart. Yet still keeping a straight face, "Yeah. Thanks."

 

And a simple thanks, would be enough to make Dujun smile.

 

 

 

 

Until now, he would be there every weekend to ask Junhyung out for a drink. Hanging out. He feels great and comfortable. Except that he only have Junhyung for that.

 

And Junhyung on the other part, not really sure on keeping this still. Dujun wanting to meet him more frequently than he does before. It's not like he was doing anyt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter