Before Minnie Go's Moment | Reversal

YJ Army Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And here is the situation inside one luxurious apartment building in Seoul, South Korea. The hiatus singer and actor who currently in hiatus for doing his duty in military service were sat together with his 2 members in kitchen. While the one who he called by FOOD MONSTER maknae was tied on the floor in living room with s helped along. He was banned from entering the kitchen because of his act.

”KIM JAEJOONG! YOU EVIL IN DISGUISED!!” The voice reverberates around the room.

Park Yoochun, the one with wide forehead member looking at him with amused face. How could an evil itself called their angelic face member with such name. Wonder how his leader hyung will react when he heard about this later. He chuckles.

“Yah, you, brat! How could you say that to your hyung? He's cooking for you too. I wouldn't do that if I was you.” Junsu slapped his back head.

“And you’re the worst. You hit me. You’re hyungs all the same. Cruel evils who like to torturing an innocent human…!”

Junsu’s face goes blank. This dongsaeng of him…he shook his head. He had no words against this person anymore.

“Who said that?” Yoochun asked still giggling madly.

“ME!” said Changmin with determined voice.

“And who’s that innocent human you called by?” ask Jaejoong while swirling the spaghetti with his fork.

“Of course it’s me!! Who else do you think the youngest in this room? You?? Are you kidding me?!”

“Changmin-ah~”

“WHAT?!”

SLUUU~RPP!!

“Ahh~ this’s really good. You must be like it.” Yoochun said.

Jaejoong smirking. “Unfortunately, you won’t get any less.”

“Yaaahh~!! You torturing bastard! Let me go!! THAT FOOD IS MINE. MY SPAGHETTI.”

They are laughing their off while watching the youngest struggling with the rope and whining sadly because HIS food was devoured deliciously by the others.

“Serves you right.” He munched with nodding head. The others continue with their eating activity.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter