Before Minnie Go's Moment | Eomma's Anger

YJ Army Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What would you do if someone you know better than yourself doing something out of his habit? Will you be worry? Or will you get more suspicious about something might be happened before your eyes? Would you like to ask him the reason behind it? What if he get angry because of this? Do you expect to get your answers of those stupid questions? What are you going to do after you know the truth?

"And why do I have so many questions inside my head?" He frowned deeply.

"What is it, Hyung?"

He startled. Then staring to his maknae for awhile. Should he ask him too? Did he know what happen? Maybe Yunho told him something. It doesn’t hurt to be curious about your lover’s secret right?

"Uhmm...Hyung?"

"O-oh...Changmin-ah..." he smile hesitantly. "I see you get some free days before your enlistment. What did you do this past few days?"

"Hmm~ Too many I think." Changmin tap his chin while looking to ceiling. “I got some plans to do though.”

"Don't tell me. It must be eating?"

Changmin smile sheepishly. "Eomma knows better than his son."

"Sure thing." He stop while thinking. "You went out with him to the restauran, right?"

"Who?”

“Who do you think?” he placed his hands on both his waist.

“Oh, that Japan Restaurant! Yes, he bought me dinner before I go. The foods on there were rea~lly delicious, Hyung. I’m not kidding. You should bring me once in a while too. Or maybe no. Your cooking just fine for me." he tilted his head trying to look more cute.

"Right, that Japan Restaurant. Why am I not surprise? You even said want to sold your soul for food." He sighed.

"Hmm." He nodding his head agree. "And what is it?"

Jaejoong bite his bottom lips. Sigh deeply with sad face. He should ask him now or he might got panda eyes for not sleeping tonight.

"The thing is… he didn't invite me around. He even didn't contact me for this past few days." His eyes a bit teary and become glassy. "He didn't care with me anymore."

"Oh for food shakes, Hyung...he loves you too much to neglected his precious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter