After Yangju Rock Festival

YJ Army Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho is still in waiting room. Getting ready so he could leave with his fellow soldiers. When he changes his red uniform, the one he used for MC-ing, his smartphone is ringing. He look at the screen, then his smiling grow wider.

 

"Boo? What's wrong baby?" Ask him with his gentle voice.

"Yunnie-ah~" The caller answer him softly. "I'm sorry I can't go to there tonight. Because I need to finish my punishment for today."

 

Suddenly he feels so warm inside. His lover always worry about him. Even he was in trouble himself. Such angelic heart.

 

"It's ok boo. I'll meet you next time."

"But Yun-"

"Hey...I know you were still sad because of the comments. Please, don't force yourself. You may get too tired after this." there is no answer from the other line. "And Boo, don't be sad anymore, ok! I'm here to protect you. I promise."

"Uhmm..." Jaejoong nod his head cutely. Even the other can't see it. "But you're sick now...and I want to take care of you." Mumbling, he pouted. His voice sounds so sad and full of worries for his half.

 

Yunho staring forward while smiling lovingly. He really miss his baby Boo. Damn punishment!!

 

If only...

 

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Yunho smile.

"And Yunnie?"

"Hmm?" "You too. Please, take a rest. Get enough sleep as much as you can. Please don't skip your dinner, then take the medicine before you go to sleep. Understand?"

 

Suddenly Yunho pouted. Think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter