HellSica (YulSic)

My MVP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

KWON YURI!!!!! she smacked my head.

Yah! What was that for?! I asked.

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! YOU'RE ASKING ME KWON YURI?! WHY DID YOU INTRODUCE ME AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! still she was hittinv my arm but it didn't matter. I'm always used to it. Keke~

aish! You should've said a word, but you didn't so i thought it was ok for you!

I TOLD YOU "I'LL NEVER BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND" NEVER! IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF OUR STUPID DEAL! AISSSH YOU! I HATE YOU FOREVER!! she screamed at me, but I just smiled at her.

I LOVE YOU TOO, FOREVER! *winks*

AISSSH! SHUT UP! And by the way, I didn't forget your promise, KWON YURI!

Yes, i know princess. I said while looking down at the floor. Well I had a deal with her, I promised that i will never bother her if she'll accompany me today. If you're wondering why I'm still single, its becasue i've been courting her since 2nd year college but she always reject me.

So now, the deal is over. You'll never annoy me again and you'll stay out of my life! Bye! -JJ

Oi! Can I swnd you home, it's late and it's because of me. I promise not to bother you anymore, Ok? Just please let me swnd you home? I pleaded her. I know this would be the last time.

Ok, lets go now, im tired!

---

Yuri send Jessica home but before Jessica goes out of the car, Yuri held her wrist.

What now, Kwon?! 

I-I just wanted to ask you, u-um

WHAT?! Just say it already! 

Yuri fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter