My First Love Story

My MVP
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At BlackJack's Gymnasium (2008)

 

Shinyoung : Soshi high is taking the lead! It's beacuse of this Rookie named Kim Taeyeon.

Shindong : I didn't expect this to happend. Is this the COMEBACK of soshi high? After all the years they didn't even entered on the Final Four, but now I can see that they could make it to the finals.

SY : Yes, you're right! They got many good rookies this year that have an amazing skills.

 

The Soshi high's crowd began to roar because of the excitment. They didn't expect this game to be like this, cause they lose in every season.

 

Omo! That rookie player Kim Tae is so handsome and he's very good in playing!

At last our school is going to win this time!

Aish! Yah! I don't care if we win or lose. I care about that hot rookie over there!!!! Gaaaaah, KIM TAEYEON! PLEASE MARRY ME!

*so, Taeyeon is his name* Aish! Did you just watch this game to see that Kim? Look, he'll never be yours so stop that. We're here to cheer for our school not just that Kim! He's not even a gentlemen!

Yah, HWANG TIFFANY, my very beautiful bestfriend, could you just support me and shut up? And FYI, he's a gentlemen!

Whatever Bora, I dont like that Kim. No, never!

Why do you hate him that much?!

Because he---

 

SOSHI HIGH WINS FOR THE FIRST TIME AGAINST BLACK JACK HIGH *i couldn't think of something else ✌*

 

WOHOOOOOOOOOO! SOSHI! SOSHI! SOSHI!.SOSHI! 

 

---

Please listen to this while reading :)

*Weeks Before The Game*

Sh*t! I'm going to be late again! Aish! -TF

 

Tiffany run at the hallway to get inside of her classroom but then..

 

BUMP* aish ya! Watch where you're going! Asih!

Omo! Sorry, im really sorry, look im going to be late so please just accept my sorry. BYE!

Oh no you don't! *holds her hands* You ain't going untill you buy me a new uniform and a new drink! Didn't you see, my drinks spilled on my uniform because of your carelessness! How can I attend my---

YAH! I TOLD YOU IM SORRY, OK?! HERE! GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT ON YOUR OWN! AISH! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU STUPID! *runs*

AISH YAH! AIIIISH THAT GIRL! I'll make sure she's going to pay for it! *she's pretty by the way*

 

---

Months after, Taeyeon always make fun of Tiffany. From that moment Taeyeon felt something for Tiffany but shrug it off. Tiffany really hate Taeyeon because of the incident. Even though Taeyeon apologized already

 

Oh come on Hwang that was 5 months ago! I'm sorry for shouting at you. Im really sorry. 

Kim Taeyeon is apologizing because he doesn't want his fan girls go aways from him. TCH!

YAH! I don't care about them! Just please please forgive me. I promise not to annoy you anymore. *smiles*

Ok, dea---

YAH TIFFANY HWANG!

Yes, what? *staying calm*

O-o-ohhh, sorry thought you left me again. But am, yeah, nevermind. I gotta goooo! *bora runs away*

Aish, YAH! BORA!

Hello?! Im still here, Hwang.

aish, OK DEAL. and I have a name KIM! 

I know, Tiffany Hwang :) *Pats her head and runs before hellfany will burst*

aish yaaaaaah! Oh, how did he know my name? and why did bora just left me with him! Aish!

---

so, while Tiffany is wondering about it. Well, after that incident Taeyeon was looking for Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter