Is he really in love?

Was this meant to be?

“So that was fun, we need to have more dance classes” and hugged me around my waist, which surprisingly made me feel very uncomfortable in more than a few ways.

“Oppa, you don’t have to act like this when other people aren’t around, it’s not like we’re getting monitored by one of those hidden camera shows or whatever.” I turned around to face a person who was tough and strong, and yet for some reason he had a single tear running down his face.

“ Hey what’s the matter? Are you ok? If you do like me it’s ok, you know!” I said sarcastically not expecting much from him when he suddenly grabbed me.

“Just for a while, let me rest on your shoulder just for a single moment if I may.” He stood there as his warm body hugged mine.

 “I guess you found out about the rumor.” He laughed emptily as if he was about to die.

“Uh… Yeah, if you do have a fiancée, you could just go find her you know.” I said, with a sad face

 

He burst into laughter when he said “What fiancée? I came here to find one not to meet one. Man, I hate the whole Korean paparazzi thing, they always get information wrong even if you say it straight to their face.”

My face lit up rather hesitantly and finally when my smile came back on my face. He kissed me on my lips. When his soft peach like lips touched mine, I felt embarrassed not because of the kiss, but more of the fact that my lips were all torn and covered in scars, where his was smooth and soft as the surface of velvet. I seemed to be in another world when he said his lasts words before he held my hand.

“…and I choose you, now let’s get changed and go already!” he said like a happy little kid who got their first shiny new games console.

I was still in a daze when he grabbed my hand, and pushed me into the girls changing room and with his laugh in a distance; I quickly pulled on some extra clothes that I had packed in my old ripped up diesel bag. Took out some of my oversized trousers and a tight fitting tank top and finished it off with a black hoodies with R.B.P at the back. I walked out of the other end of the building to meet TOP who was standing there with this amazing outfit on. It made me feel like I was under dressed for some reason. I mean who wears a white shirt and a black blazer with jeans as every day clothes. My mouth opened and I rushed down to meet it him, I giggled to myself because it felt like we were on our first date. I wasn’t sure, if we were dating me for real or just fake. I led him to the bus station and catched the last bus to Hereford. We sat around on the bus for at least 30 minutes joking around and annoying the other people who were there by making unnecessary noises. To be honest this was probably the most fun I had on this bus ever. Also, we’ll probably get into trouble with the stupid chav like driver that we had. It wasn’t like that he was any better than us, he probably done things far worse than me and SeunGeun. I tugged SeunGeun by his arm, and told him that we were in front of my so called home.

“This is your house? You sure it’s ok?” he asked in a more serious manner.

“Hey don’t diss the crib hommie” I said and finished it off with one of my evil smirks at the, but I got a different reaction from SeunGeun that of which I hope for.

“Anuka this really isn’t a safe place to be living in, what would happen if someone broke in or even someone tried to kill you or do something really low. Huh? I know we’ve known each other for a day, but knowing that my girl lives in a place like this makes me feel very insecure about things…” as he continued on with his speech about how unsafe this was Maddy appeared.

 

“Hey! You two where have you been? We’ve been waiting, oh and Anuka I bought some new stuff for you come and look!” she seemed happy and very light headed in a very good way, which made me and oppa laugh full heartedly.

We both walked into the so called crib, the walls were covered in beautiful art works and graffiti, all thanks to my friend Maddy and if it weren’t for her parent I would have had to move to America and find some new people to deal with, which most people think is easy for me. However, that’s not the case at all. Sure, I can make friends but they never seemed to last more than a month or so. That’s why I’m happy that I have someone who constantly talks by me, so that both of us won’t get bored of each other. I m a good listener and she’s a good talker that’s why we stayed friends for such a long time.