The New Enterance

Was this meant to be?

Everyone entered the room while trying to get to their seats before someone stole it. Our tutor Mr. Edward’s wasn’t really what you call a good tutor. He had this weird sarcasm issue. There wasn’t a single day on the calendar where he would go without at least one sarcastic comment, whether it was a fellow teacher or a student.  Oh, and also not to mention that he has no sense of fashion at all. He goes around in his huge bulky black shoes and his florescent green vest like thing. To be honest it doesn’t really bother me as such. Nevertheless, I still that he could at least try to look nice on some days. It’s hard to believe that he is his early forties by the way he dresses.

Anyway, let’s stop being rude for a while. He gave us his evil yet sarcastic gaze, who knew that something as simple as this can make all of these rowdy chavs be silent in a blink of an eye. I had to learn how he does this. If I could do what he does, man alive would my life become easier. Before anyone started talking again he started talking. With a cough, sir started to speak about the transfers.

“Ok, now listed up and listen up good. We have two new transfers from Korea and I don’t want any of you getting into fights with them, this is my warning for you. Believe me, you’ll regret it if you do. Oh and Anuka you’ll take care of them for the rest of the semester. They’ll be in the same classes as you.”

 Ok this was just weird of all people, he would care about us getting hurt. Moreover, why in the world did I have to take care of them; it’s hard enough for me to take care of myself in this hellhole.

“Come in you two and introduce yourselves.” He finished of his quick yet effective talk about these two so-called transfers.

I already had an idea of who these two were, so when the chavy girls go crazy about how amazing they are etcetera, I can keep my cool image. At least attempt to keep it. As Choi oppa and the grey eyes came in, they both seemed to smile at me and everyone faced me and it kind of forced me to wave back. The stupid orange girls gave me the evils and the guys seemed to snigger but some have a shocked face and started to murmur about this whole situation. I was just glad that I was sitting at the back of the room alone and not in the middle or something where people would ask me questions and so on. There was a girl in front who barely spoke and always got picked on. Surprisingly, she actually turned around to talk to me.

“Umm, Anuka do you know those two because they seem to be looking at you.” She asked me with her fragile and weak voice.

Before I could reply oppa started talking, “Glad to meet you all, my name is Choi SeunGeun but just call me TOP and this person by my side in Lee HongKi. We will be here for a year to improve our English and to figure out what you guys are interested in.”

As he spoke his face seemed to face me and the grey eyes faced down and seemed to be having some anger problems. Oppa noticed this and patted him on the back and came towards the two empty seats on by me, one the left and one on the right.

Oppa took HongKi on the seat to the left and he then went to sit on the right.

When everything had settled down and we had some free time before the register, I called out to the girl in front.

“Hey you, you know you asked me if I know them. Well yeah I do, I’m his fan. You see he is a rapper in a band called Big Bang and if I’m thinking right the guy on my left is from F.T. Island but not sure. So we met…” I was cut off my oppa and he finished of my sentence.

“a year ago in Japan and she’s my girlfriend.” He smiled at me and explained the situation in Korean.

“ Anuka, sorry about this but can you go with this, I don’t want loads of these tacky looking girls to follow me around and ask me out etc. Please?” he asked trying to sound like we were having a lovey-dovey conversation.

My mind was going crazy, it was literally a shock. It felt like a friggin pink cow just appeared in front of me and slapped the life out of me.

Amidst all of this confusion I thought, even if it’s fake its worth is, after all, it’s every TOP fan’s dream to be going out with him and so I agreed and this is how my long year with the person I love and the mysterious singer from F.T. Island started