Another dream-like reality

Dreams when i'm NOT sleeping

Seo Eun pov.

We stopped at a very big building. A very glamorous one. 

I see everyone was looking at me when i enter the room. Min Hwan quickly came out.

"Hi, Seo Eun, let's go to my grandfather."

I followed him. I looked back to look for Jong Hun but it looked like he was greeting the guests.

"Grandpa, this is Seo Eun" Min Hwan talked to an old man who was sitting with Jae Jin and Seong Hyun.

"Annyonghaseo, I am Lee Seo Eun, Happy birthday grandpa and thank you for inviting me. I feel honored."

Did i just say grandpa? o chinca.... he is not even my grandpa. >< but then what should i call him? I think grandpa is ok.

The old man laugh.

"You look so sweet Seo Eun, you are really the perfect match for Jong Hun."

I look at them in confusion.

"Oh, come come Jong Hun,"

Jong Hun stood beside me while the rest of them entertaining the guests.

"So, Jong Hun, have you told Seo Eun?"

My heart suddenly stopped. what is it that they are talking about?

Jong Hun just keeps quiet.

"Seo Eun, basically, you are my grand daughter in law to be. You are going to marry Jong Hun in future. You are his fiancee."

hah? i don't understand what this old man is talking about.

"Yea honey, I'm sorry i didn't tell you about this in advance." I see my mother joining the conversation and my father was beside her, smiling.

Is this just a dream?? no, this is not. 

"hahaha, they are a perfect match in heaven, aren't they?" a woman said and a man beside her was smiling.

"Say hello to your future mother and father in law Seo Eun." my mother said.

ohh so are they Jong Hun's parents?

"ann,,annyonghaseo"

They are all talking talking and talking. Luckily now is the part for the old man to talk in front of the guests, so the conversation ends.

"When did both of you come??" I asked my parents.

"Well honey, we just arrived here a few hours ago to celebrate your future grandfather's birthday."

==' future parents, future grandfather, how can they arrange my life that easily? But, i know every decision that my parents made is good so i just have to bear with it.

In addition, wait i am the fiancee of Jong Hun. Jong Hun?? wow! 

Is that why he moves to my school???