Chapter 5-Meeting EXO

A Second Chance

"Hello sunbaenim!" They greeted me together. 

"I'm Suho! EXO's leader." Hahahah he look so cute. 
"Wow your the leader? It's going to be hard. Stay strong" I lift my arm and acted like showing some muscles in my arms. 

"I'm Kai! The main dancer and lead rapper of EXO." Ohhh he looks y 

" I'm DO" his cute 

"Hi sunbaenim! I'm Chanyeol" so tall hu

" I'm Sehun the maknae of EXO" 

"You guys really have a lot of member. 6 more to go. So whose next?" 

"Taeng! What are you doing here with EXO? I didn't know you are close to theem?" Fany told me. 

"President told me to know them. They are going to be guest in my radio show and I need to show the listeners that we are close." 

"Hi Tiffany and Taeyeon sunbaenim! I'm Xiumin!" He looks young. His eyes are really pretty.

"Hi I'm Kris"

"You're so tall!" Fany reacted and he just smiled

"I'm Luhan! Nice to meet you" 

"Hi I'm Tao" his eyes are unique

"I'm Chen and .."
"Hey guys! Sorry I'm late." 

That voice, that face is it really him? 

"Taeng" Fany whispered to me

"We're introducing ourselves to Tiffany and Taeyeon sunbaenim." Chem told him

He looked shock. Is it really him? Why is he here? He was training in SM? Why didn't I know? Im really confused right now. 
He composed himself and greeted us. Casually. 

"Hi I'm Baekhyun nice to..."

"I'm going ahead. Hope you enjoy the party." I cut him. I didn't know why but i just don't want him to talk. 

"Taeng wait!"
Why is he here? His debuting? Why does he have to show up when everything is okay

I dont love you anymore.

"Taeng! Are you alright?" 

Are you really asking me that question Fany?

She just looked at me. She is really worried. 

"Of course I'm fine! Why won't I. Hahahha"

"That's good! It's better to forget about your past. Okay? He seems fine a while ago. Maybe he has already forgot about you. So, you should do the same." 
That hurts Fany, do you really think he has already move on? 

"I've moved on Fany! It's been 3 years. Our past is just nothing to me. I'm going home, okay? I'm so tired." 

"Okay. Take care."
I really don't understand why he's here but I will show him. I will show him that I'm not the same Taeyeon that he knew. That i have moved on. I'm okay. I'm okay.

"Taeng where are you going? You're heading home already? It's too early." Heechul oppa told me.

"I'm sorry Oppa. I'm really tired. Bye"

"Wait Taeng are you okay?" he grabbed my hand and look at me worried. Do I really look like I'm not okay? 

 I composed myself. What's wrong with you taeyeon. Are you affected with his presence? You should not. Your okay. I looked at him and give him a confident smile, 

"Yes oppa. I'm okay. Never been better." I'm okay