Chapter 9- What if

A Second Chance

"Let's start again" I told my members. 

"Again? Let's take a break. We have been practicing all day." Yuri complained. Yeah it's true but the concert is coming that's why we need to practice.

"Yeah Taeng! My feet hurts. Why are you serious about this? It's not like our first concert. Well it's not even our concert. It's SMTOWN we're not the only one whose going to perform." Sooyoung added. I look at the members they really look exhausted.

"Okay guys. Let's take a break. Taeng let's talk." That's Fany and she looks serious 

We went outside the practice room.
"What's with you? The way you lead us right now is like in the military."

"I just want everything to be perfect"

"I know you for a long time Taeng. Can you think of a better excuses?"

"What do you mean Fany-ah."

"Did something happen? Is it about Baek?"
How did Fany know? I've been trying so hard to hide it.

I still love you

"Base on your reaction my hunch is right."

"How did you know?"

"Taeng we knew each other like forever. When you want to forget something, you will do everything to keep yourself busy and the last time you were like this was because of Baekhyun. Also this past few days you really act different and you were avoiding EXO." 

"It's too complicated Fany. Everything is so complicated."

"Let's talk when we are at the dorm. For now say sorry to the members and let them take a rest. They didn't do anything to you to deserve this treatment."

"Was is that horrible? I think it was fun."

"Fun? My legs are aching and you think it was fun?"

"Okay okay."

I went inside the practice room. They were all lying in the floor. I guess I went to far.

"Okay guys let's go home! I'm sorry for overworking you and to make it up for you let's not practice tomorrow."

"You're serious right? Thanks Taeng!" Hyo look so surprised.

"You are really the best Taengoo!" Sica told me

AT THE DORM

"He really said that? Like seriously?"

"Why didn't you tell me anything this past few days. What do you feel? Do you believe him?"

"I really don't know Fany-ah. Everything was perfect until he came."

"Do you still love him?"

"What kind of question is that? After breaking me into pieces, you really think that I still love him?" 

"But he told you that it was not what you think. Maybe he has a reason."

"I thought you hate him too? Is he your bestfriend?"

"No Taeng. I just feel that if you really don't have feelings for him, you wouldn't be like this. I think you still haven't move on but you just think you've moved on."

"Haa? I have move on Fany-ah. I'm just affected because because like um ..."

"Since your break up, you really practice hard. You chose to overwork yourself so that you would not think of him. Until our debut, you still busy yourself. But all of that, you did that so that you would not think of him. All of this is still because of him."

I'm starting to think that Fany is right, I never really forget him but I always remember him. Everything I do was because of him. Do I still really have feelings for him?

"I really don't know."

"Taeng the last time I saw you really happy was when you were with him. Ever since our debut you would sometimes just stare at something and get teary eyed. Some of the member notice it. They just think you miss your family but Taeng you need to be honest with yourself."

"What if it's not true. What if his just playing around. He would leave me again. I can't suffer that pain again. If it will happen again I might die Fany-ah."

"But what if it does? What if he's worth it? Taeng life is full of what ifs. You just need to live with it."

"I'm really scared Fany-ah I'm really ..."

*PHONE RINGING*
"It's an unregistered number Fany-ah"

"Just answer it." Fany told me

"Hello? Whose this?"

"Taeng" I know that voice

"It's him" I told Fany-ah

------

Sorry again for all my errors. Thanks for reading. Enjoy!