1/1

Flashlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I​ can do this...I can do this...come on it's not too hard..just a few minutes...

  "Jimin?Jimin?YAH KIM JIMIN!!"   "Huh what what?Is the house on fire?"Jimin bolted up from her seat,shocking the makeup artist in front of her.Resulting in smearing the almost completed masterpiece.   "What are you thinking about?It's your day today."Xiumin put his hands on her shoulders,relaxing her tensed body.

"I can't do this.Oppa...what if I freaking mess up.What if Yixing doesn't want to marry me anymore.What if he decides to say no.What if-"

"Jimin don't worry.I'm sure you'll be fine,you're not an idol star for nothing."

Xiumin pushed her down back onto the chair.

“Noona...Yixing loves you,of course he would love to marry you.”Sehun said as he came into the room with Tao and Kai.

“Why are both of you here?”Jimin questioned.

“Lay hyung said we were being brats and asked us to get out.”Tao pouted.

Jimin chuckled,”What did you do?”

“Nothing really!We just sat by the sidelines and watched him freak out and all.”Kai protested.

“Yeah,and then add oil to the fire by saying he looks like a ghost.”Suho came from behind,shaking his heads at the trio.

“Hey Jimin.Came to check on our princess today.”He smiled.

“Oppa..I’m honestly worried.What if he doesn’t love me anymore?”Jimin blabbered on and on.

“Stop the ‘what ifs’ Jimin,He loves you.And you know that.”
Xiumin commented,making her feel a little bit more assured.

“If he disappoints you Noona,we're all here to help you beat the crap out of him.”Tao stated proudly as he flexed his muscles in his handsome suit.

Jimin giggled before the stylist asked her to maintain a straight face while she's doing her makeup.

“He would like my surprise right?”Jimin asked ,while closing her eyes as shades of eye shadow were applied onto her face.

“Of course.”Suho assured her.

“Damn.Noona,there are many reporters outside.”Kai stated,as he looked outside the tinted glass.

“Ohmygosh...what if I freak out…”

“That's exactly why Lay decided to kick you guys out.”Suho facepalmed,before continuing,
“Come on boys,manager hyung is looking for us,we better go.Bye Jimin,see you later.”

“Bye Noona!”Tao waved his hands,before exiting the doors of the waiting room with Sehun and Kai.

“You are the most beautiful person on earth today Noona!”Sehun shouted as they walked further.

Faintly,Jimin could still hear their voices arguing words like,

“Do you mean she's not pretty on other days?”She swore it was Kai.

“Uhh..No!Of course not!Jimin Noona is pretty everyday!!”Jimin could hear how flustered Sehun sounded.

“Whatever.”

“Yah!Wait for me!”

Jimin bit back her smile while laughing internally,

boys..always childish….

“I better go too Jimin.Take care.”Xiumin said.

Jimin simply held up her hand and shook him away.

Xiumin closed the door from behind,leaving only her and her stylist.

“Unnie...do I look pretty?”

“Of course!!I’m the one that made your hair and make up mind you.”

“Yeah yeah…”Jimin rolled her eyes.

“Close your eyes.”Her stylist instructed,as she sprayed a quite large amount of hairspray onto her hair,causing it to look shiny.

“And...we're done!”Her stylist did a wrap up,contented at her work.

“Thanks unnie.”Jimin smiled .

Just then,the waiting door opened to reveal her manager.

“Jimin you have 30 minutes before the red carp-no the aisle.”Her manager reminded her.

Nodding her head,Jimin stood up and headed to the dressing room with her stylist.

[Meanwhile,at Lay’s after he kicked the 3 maknaes out.]

“Hyung..stop walking around..you're making me dizzy.”Baekhyun stated,after witnessing his band member pace up and down the waiting room for God knows how many times.

“Doing that doesn't help anything.”D.O. Stated.

“Exactly.So instead of doing your useless stuff,just seat and relax.”Chanyeol said,pushing his band member down on the chair.

“You don't understand!What if she decides to dump me!What if-”He was cut off by Xiumin,that entered the groom’s waiting room together with the maknaes that got kicked out...and Suho.

“Oh my god.I don't even know how many ‘what if’s’ I heard today.You two are exactly the same!”Xiumin exclaimed.

“And calm down!Man.Its just a wedding ceremony.Unless you're worried about what's gonna happen after the ceremony,stop the ‘what ifs ‘ okay?”Xiumin continued.

”艺兴,相信我,不会有事的.Trust me it's gonna be the best day of your life.”
[trans/Yixing,believe me,you'll be fine.]
Kris,who was sitting on the couch,finally said something.

“Yeah.And of course it will be his best day!”Chen exclaimed,smiling a creepiest smile Yixing had ever seen.

Yixing,who was totally clueless,asked,”Why?”

A really stupid question if you’ll ask.

“We expect a nephew or niece after today alright?”Chen winked,earning a few grins from the others.

Just realizing what he said,Yixing choked onto his water he was gulping down a few seconds ago.

Yixing scanned the room surrounded with s.His eyes fell upon the 3 maknaes.

“I thought I asked you 3 to get the hell out?”He raised his eyebrows.

Before they could whine about how evil he was,Suho interrupted,

“Oh yes.About that.We came here to tell you guys-”He pointed at the others.
“To go out and get ready,manager hyung is looking for us.Oh and Baek,you're on in 10 minutes.”

As the members shared their goodbyes,they all scattered out of the waiting room,making it seem larger with only Lay and his stylist remaining.

“Lay,you're out in 20 minutes!”His manager popped his head into the room,before exiting again.

Yixing closed his eyes as he imagined how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter