FTL (For the Love)

The SJH Effect

 

 

 

 

 

It was one hell-of-a-week for the nation’s no.1 girl group. Girls’ Generation are so busy preparing for their Worldconcert tour “Phantasia”. All of them are giving their best shots even just for the rehearsals. It’s been so long since they have their World Concert Tour and they want their fans not only to enjoy but experience it fully. The girls are having fun though exhaustion eats them, they came from their different schedules but when they are gathered together in SM Ent’s rehearsal room, you’ll hear fits of laughters from them, silly antics from the members and some nagging sessions even. They love to be together like this. Forget about how hard the other steps for their dance performances are, how tiring it is or even how painful their bodies from the intense rehearsals, as long as they have each other thinking about how to give their SOnes an awesome performance, all of it will be paid off.

 

The baby member juggle her schedule quite well. A meeting from her upcoming musical to shooting for the movie in China and back to Korea again for the concert tour rehearsal. She feel so bless, she wants all of these though. At first it was okay but at some point she felt like giving up one of it already. Good thing there is this choding boyfriend of hers who seem to be her energizer pill when she’s not on the mood to go to her appointed schedule on a certain day. Yonghwa is busy but not as Seohyun is right now. So he fully understood that he is the most responsible person right now to check on his beautiful lovelight.

 

Yonghwa: Baby, what time shall I pick you up?

Seohyun: We’ll finish a bit after midnight oppa, we need to catch up since I’ll be flying to China again tomorrow afternoon.

Yonghwa: Okay. I’ll see you later then. I love you.

Seohyun: Yeah. Ahh, oppa… never mind. Nothing. I love you too.

Yonghwa: Yah Seohyuy, somethings not right here. Speak up.

Seohyun: Nothing really oppa. I love you. Hang up now.

Yonghwa: That phrase won’t work on me right now. C’mon, I know you. Fess up.

Seohyun: well, earlier… there’ s a little accident happened and Ihurtmyrightlegbut I’m okay. I swear. I still can walk or even dance. There’s nothing to worry about oppa. Okay? So I’ll hang up now. I love you.

Yonghwa: YAH SEOJUHYUN! Don’t you dare hang up on me with that fast talk of yours. I’ll be right there. I’m walking to my car now. Don’t you force me to not to go right there, right now and if you’ll ask if I am worried well not, I am so worried. Stay still there and ask Jaebum-ssi that you need to take a break. It’s not a request. It’s an order. Hang up now. I love you.

Seohyun: Arasseo oppa. I love you too.

Yoona: Seohyun-ah how many I love you’s before you hang up! Aigooo~

Tiffany: Hyunnie, You two are still the sweetest!

Taeyeon: Hey! What’s the fuss?

Yoona: Seohyun in her lovey-dovey gochun world!

Taeyeon: Well, speaking of… Seohyun’s other half just texted me. You’re exempted for 30mins maknae. Let me quote this “It’s not a request. It’s an order.”

Sooyoung:Aigoo~ Jung-seobang and his love for the maknae.

Seohyun: But eonnie I need to…

Soshi: IT’S NOT A REQUEST. IT’S AN ORDER!

Seohyun: Arasseo, Arasseo.

 

Just 15mins. later Yonghwa arrives at SM Ent’s with hands full of foods and drinks for everyone.

 

Hyoyeon: Jung-Seobang!

Sooyoung: Foooooooods! Girls we’re save!

Yuri: Yonghwa, you’re the best!

Yonghwa: Eat up. I know you’re tired and hungry most especially you two. (Pointing at Sooyoungand Yoona)

Sunny: Hyunnie is with Pany and Taengu recording something. Wait up a bit.

 

TaeTiSeo then entered the practice room.

 

Seohyun: Oppa, you’re here.

Yonghwa: ofcourse! Where will I be? Kwenchana? Where does it hurt? Did you go to SM Ent’s clinic already? How many times did I told you to be careful? (while checking up Seohyun)

Tiffany: Yah Jung Yonghwa! Atleast breathe in, breathe out.

Taeyeon: Hyun-ah, your namchin needs his meds for panic attack! Hahahaha

Seohyun: I’m okay oppa. Nothing to worry. Just a bit sore but all is well.

Yonghwa: Sincha? I brought food. You should eat.

TaeNy: Komawo Jung-seobang!

 

Rehearsal was done that day. Pack up time. Girls’return to their dorm since they will have early rehearsals tomorrow aside from Seohyun though. She needs to catch her flight to China for her movie filming. Yonghwa drove off safely as Seohyun is dozing off next to him. When they arrive at villa. Yonghwa let Seohyun sleeps while hepacks her things for China tomorrow. After then he join her to bed and whisper some lullaby to his Seobaby.

 

YongSeo couple are called ninja couple for nothing. Yonghwa manage to sneak in and fetch Seohyun at the airport. He was pissed off as well as worried upon knowing that her right leg is not doing getting better. He’s not on his usual choding mood right now and so is Seohyun. She’s exhausted and her boyriend is not with his cool as well.Yonghwa doesn’t want Seohyun to attend their rehearsal right now but it’s 3Days before the concert. She needs to, She have to. That’s what she told him. The ride was so silent that one can be deaf because of it. No one is speaking. The clash from the phonecall becames a cold war now.

 

Yonghwa: Your manager texted me that your right leg is not getting better. Did you tire yourself again?

Seohyun: Yonghwa, it’s not that I can rest whenever I want too. I want this filming to end the sooner the better.

Yonghwa: You are so stubborn. You still have practice for your musical and also your concert tour is on 3 days already. You’re forcing yourself SeoJuhyun and I am not happy with that!

Seohyun: Can you cut the nag?! I am working fine here. You don’t need to babysit me on every schedule because I don’t need it!

Yonghwa: Yah! I am just worried here and you find it that I’m the bad person here!

Seohyun: You know I can manage this! I can handle MY schedules. You are out of that!

Yonghwa: Hah! So that’s it huh?!

Seohyun: … (she didn’t know how those words comes out from but it’s too late she can’t take it back)

Yonghwa: Postpone your musical practice first.

Seohyun: you know I can’t do that.

Yonghwa: Well, I will.

Seohyun: Stop meddling on my schedules! Just stop this okay?!

Yonghwa: No and no. I’ll pick you up on the airport. Don’t you dare say no and change stuffs regarding this.

 

And that was the reason why the ride was so silent. Yonghwa manage to bribe someone to postpone the musical practice. Well, he is Jung Yonghwa. He make impossible things possible all for the love of His SeoJuhyun. YongSeo arrive at soshi’s dorm because that was the plan. They were alone at the dorm. The girls are already at the SM Ent. Before dropping his girlfriend at SM Ent, they went to the hospital first to check up on Seohyun’s leg. It needed to be casted by a gauze pad but it was not that serious though. He then dropped her at SM Ent. Kissing her forehead before she left the car.

 

Hyoyeon: Maknae-ah, is it still not healed yet?

Seohyun: Not totally eonnie but I’m fine. No worries.

Tiffany: Are you sure? The last time, it was not wrapped up by that thing.

Seohyun: It’s just Yonghwa and his over-protective self.

Yoona: Awww. Your boyfriend is the sweetest~

Seohyun: More like annoying eonnie.

Yuri: Hey, He’s not. He just want to protect you hyunnie.

Seohyun: Ah, molla eonnie. Let’s just start the rehearsals. (Smiling at her eonniedeuls)

 

That was the start of the day for the girls. D-day 3 is not that tiring. They’ve mastered all of the steps and routines already, there was only glitches of flaws but they’ve done great and smooth it out.Something is not right with the maknae today and its not because of her leg though. Taeyeon knows something is up, so she asked Tiff if her suspicion is right and yes it is. By how Seohyun acted earlier when talking about the “Over-protective” thing. It was then lunch time.

 

Taeyeon: Seohyun-ah.

Seohyun: Neh eonnie?

Taeyeon: Your phone is ringing nonstop. Mind to answer?

Seohyun: It’s not an important call eonnie.

Tiffany: How’d you know?

Seohyun: I just knew it eonnie.

Taeyeon: Aigooo~ Stubborn Seohyunis here. You know what Joohyun-ah, I am grateful that Yonghwa is your boyfriend. He’s always there for you. He takes care of you and he loves you so much. He’s doing a good job as your boyfriend.

Tiffany: More like husband taeng.

Seohyun: What’s with the sudden topic eonnie?

Taeyeon: Nothing, I just felt like talking about your namchin. Why? Are you fighting or something?

Seohyun: You knew? He told you? Aisssh~

Tiffany: No, he didn’t we knew it by just looking at you. We know you so much Hyunnie. You can’t deny that.

Taeyeon: Well, if it’s he’s showing his protectiveness, isn’t that a good feeling? It means that he still cares for you. He’s still the same Yong Oppa you answered “Yes”. Don’t be like that Seohyun.

Seohyun: Algesseumnida eonnie. But sometimes it’s just annoying with all the nags.

Taeyeon: You know whatI thought? You take good care of the people you love so much like your parents, us, your members that heaven sent Yonghwa for him to take care of you and love you. You give so much Hyunnie, it’s time that you receive and that’s what Yonghwa is for.

Tiffany: So, answer Jung-seobang before he’ll lost his sanity of you ignoring him.

Seohyun: Algesseumnida eonnie.

Taeyeon: Heol~ this stubborn maknae.

Tiffany: and the Kim Family talk is done.

Seohyun then texted Yonghwa after TaeNy talk to her. Eonnies are still eonnies. They are really good advisers when it comes to relationship and all. They are the best.

 

To: Yong Nampyeon~

Oppa, I’m sorry. Let’s talk later.

From: Wifey

----------

To:Wifey

Still on practice? It’s okay I understand. Okay.

From: Yong Nampyeon

---------

To: Yong Nampyeon

I don’t mean the practice. Let’s just talk when I’m done here. Pick me up?

From: Wifey

--------

To: Wifey

Of course. Dinner at our fave? Your practice ends at 6pm right?

From: Yong Nampyeon

-------

To:Yong Nampyeon

Yep. See you later at 6 then. I love you.

From: Wifey

-------

To: Wifey

I love you more~~.

From: Yong Nampyeon

-------

After lunch, Girls’ went back to the usual during on breaks they are taking selcas or group pictures giving some bits of the Phantasia concert to the social media. Fans then saw Seohyun’s right leg. She received notifications on her phone of fans’ concerns, asking what happen to her and if she’s okay. She was amused by how fans have thesesharp eyes that they saw hercasted leg. She took a selca then for her fans telling them to anticipate for their concert. The rehearsal ends early than the usual since they already mastered the concert flow and they have to reserve energy for the concert.So they don’t drain themselves as the concert is coming so soon.

Exactly 6pm when they packed up. Seohyun received a text telling her to go at SM Ent’s parking lot basement.

 

Seohyun: Oppa, wasseo?

Yonghwa: Neh. Kaja, I reserved it for 7pm. How’s your day hyun?

Seohyun: Same day as usual. Yours?

Yonghwa: Same. You’re not angry already, right?

Seohyun: I’m not oppa. I’m okay. We’re okay now.

Yonghwa: Good thing! Oh God, I thought I’ll endure the angry hyun until next week. I’m so happy to have my hyunnie back.

Seohyun: Yah! I didn’t go anywhere. I’m always here. (Touching Yonghwa’s heart)

Yonghwa: Stop being cheesy, I’m driving.

Seohyun: Hahaha, you’re so cute Jung Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: I know and you’re beautiful SeoJuhyun. Neomu neomu yeppeuda!

Seohyun: Aish sincha!

 

They had their dinner and they talk about everything happened. They understand each other already and their back now to their sweet gochun world. D1 before Phantasia and those days they haven’t seen each other for 2 days, they are just so busy most especially Seohyun. The girls haven’t eaten their dinner well, they are just so excited, the anxiety is there as well. They are supposed to rest and sleep early but they can’t sleep at all so they drown themselves in talking and watching movies at the dorm. Some of them are concentrating on watching the movie and the ones who havenamchin are clutching their phones while watching. Of course. Seohyun decided to stop texting Yonghwa when the movie was on it’s and just concentrate on watching it, besides its already 2am. She have to let her boyfriend sleep.

 

----------

From: Wifey~

Oppa, still awake?

To: Yong Nampyeon~

--------

From: Yong Nampyeon~

Hyunnie, You still awake?

To: Wifey~

--------

From: Wifey~

The movie just ended.

To: Yong Nampyeon~

--------

From: Yong Nampyeon~

Oh, I see. So? You’ll be sleeping already?

To: Wifey~

---------

From: Wifey~

I’m hungry. I wanna eat burger and fries.

To: Yong Nampyeon~

---------

From: Yong Nampyeon~

Oh, baby. It’s already 3am in the morning. :(

To: Wifey~

---------

From: Wifey~

Ok. Night. Loveyou.

To: Yong Nampyeon~

----------

 

It’s been 5-10mins. Already and she hasn’t receive any reply from him.

 

--------

From: Wifey~

Hey! Why are you not replying?! I know your not yet sleeping Jung Yonghwa. Can you give me at least a single reply?!

To: Yong Nampyeon~

---------

 

Some of her eonnies saw her with her nose flaring while busily texting on her phone.

 

Sunny: Yah maknae! What is it this time?

Seohyun: Ah, nothing eonnie. It’s just Yonghwa.

Yuri: Yeah, obviously. We know hyunnie.

Sooyoung: What did he do this time?

Seohyun: He’s not replying at me.

Tiffany: Yah! Are you picking a fight with him? Again?

Yoona: And at this time of the day?

Seohyun: Ani eonnie. I just want a reply. That’s all.

Taeyeon: Yah maknae! You’re daebak. Jinjja!

Seohyun just pouted until she felt her phone vibrating.

 

-----------

From: Yong Nampyeon~

I’m sorry for the late reply baby but can you open your dorm’s front door? I bought you some Mcdonald’s. I’m sorry if it took so long buin-ah~.

To: Wifey~

----------

 

Seohyun sprinted at the front door leaving her eonnies at the living area preparing to go to their respected rooms to sleep. She open the door and there she saw the almighty Jung Yonghwa bringing food enough for everybody. She hug him tight while spurting “iloveyou’s, thankyou’s and I’m sorry”. Taeyeon who saw what was happening at the front porch announced to everyone that the food arrive. Everyone was exchanging “huh’s?” then the three emerge at the living room.

 

Yonghwa: Food everyone?

Soshi: Jung Seobanggggg~!

Yonghwa: Yeah, I know! I’m the best.

Seohyun: Well, eonnies, I’m really hungry. So let’s eat!

Tiffany: Did she just text you to asked for food?

Yonghwa: Yep.

Hyoyeon: at 3 in the morning?

Yonghwa: Uh’huh.

Yuri: When almost everyone in Seoul is sleeping?

Yonghwa: Neh.

Sunny: Sincha maknae! Daebak!

Seohyun: Eonnies stop interrogating oppa. Let’s just eat.(She is already munching her burger and fries.)

Hyoyeon: Oh my God! All for the love!

Yonghwa: I can’t help it I love her and she’s carrying my child. So I have to!

Soshi: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 

Pillows and night slippers are thrown to Jung Yonghwa the moment they realize what he just said.

 

Seohyun: Eonnies. He’s just joking. Yah! Choding can you save your jokes for awhile? I can’t concentrate eating here and you guys, if you won’t eat, I’ll eat it all.

Yuri: You’re not pregnant? Are you?

Seohyun: Eonnie, I’m just starving. That’s all.

Tiffany: OMG, I thought my baby is going to have baby this soon. Of all the cravings and mood swings you are showing these past days.

Seohyun: Can you cut that topic eonnies and just eat?

 

It was already 4:30 when she sent Yonghwa off. They were at Seohyun’s and Hyoyeon’s room having some quick quality time since they miss each other so much. Soshi send them off there because they were just so sweet for them to witness.

 

Yonghwa: Anyeong Sister-in-law. I need to go, I have a 9am flight to china for our concert tour as well.

Taeyeon: As Hyunnie’s eonnie. I’m sorry to wake you up at this time.

Yonghwa: Kwaenchana Taeyeon-ah. It’s my duty. Hehehe

Seohyun: Right eonnie. Hehehe. Bye oppa and fighting for your concert. I love you.

 

They kissed in front of Taeyeon. Just a peck on the lips though.

 

Taeyeon: Ewwwww. Haven’t you had enough of your making out session earlier inside the room? Cham! Now, off you go Jung Yonghwa. Ka!

Seohyun: Eonnies, oppa will go now.

Soshi: Bye Jung Seobang! Thank you for the food.

Yonghwa: Yeah. You’re always welcome. And don’t worry it was really a joke earlier. Seohyun is not pregnant. Yet. Maybe after Phantasia! (While grinning to Seohyun and to her eonnies)

Soshi: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

 

Yonghwa then ran off from soshi’s living to the front door to save his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

AN:

I'm sorry it took a long time to post this one.

but non-the-less, here it is! :)

hope you like and enjoy reading.

 

PS:

TTS is going to MAMA but FNC cancelled CNBlue's appearance. :(

gaaaaaaah~ i miss them and their not-so-secret interactions.

and yeah, can't wait for TTS comeback! are you?

sure as hell it'll be a hit! 

Seohyun on piano and as lyricist for this comeback is just so daaaaaaebak~!