Kwon Jiyong

I Get Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong growled to himself, quickly jogging down the stairs. He acted so childish in front of Top and Dara. But he couldn't help himself. He realized that Top and his one and only Dara had gotten so much closer. Jiyong couldn't help but feel left out in their conversations, and the way they sometimes laughed without him.

 

It.. I..I don't know anymore. Maybe I was just being stupid. Dara was my girlfriend, a loyal one too and soon we gonna get married. She would never leave me, right? Jiyong silently prayed.

 

He didn't realize that a single tear had suddenly slipped from his left eye. As soon as he noticed, Jiyong heard someone behind him racing down, then a scream followed by a push from behind that makes him knocking down.

 

Yahh! Do these person doesn't have eyes to see me standing here?! What if something bad would happen to my precious and gorgeous body?! My baby Dara will be worried if she sees something bad happens to my body and I didn't want her to feel that way. Aish, I'll surely kill this person! He hissed without knowing who had knocked him down.

 

"Arggh!" The person screeched.

 

"B-Baby?" Jiyong asked as soon as he acknowledge the voices. Dara and Jiyong were crashing at the end with her on top of him.

 

"Arghh.." Jiyong groaned as he rubbed the back of his head.

 

"Omo! Ji, M-Mianhae.." Dara apologized cutely.

 

"Baby?" Dara pouted.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

 

 

My baby is so cute when she pouted, I want to pinch her cheeks! Jiyong thought as he bit his inner cheek to prevent him from grinning crazily.

 

"Maybe.. Are you? No broken bones?" He asked jokingly.

 

Dara chuckled. "I'm not the one on the bottom now, am I?" She laughed as Jiyong grumbled.

 

"Omo, I should, uh, get off you, shouldn't I?" Dara asked sheepishly.

 

Jiyong half nodded, and Dara giggled as she slowly getting off.

 

"Mianhae.." Dara exclaimed.

 

As soon as Jiyong thought back to what had happened in the apartment before, he quickly turned his head to the right.

 

"I-It's okay." He answered, afraid that Dara might seeing his blushing face.

 

The truth is, he was totally jealous but never in the world he would admit it to Dara. He does not want to show her that he was irritated by their friendly relationship. Jiyong does not want others especially Dara to assume that he was acting very childish and worse not giving any space for his girlfriend to make friends with other men. Jiyong was definitely sure Dara will get angry if he does so. Really really angry.

 

Dara pouted. "Jiyong, you're not looking at me!" Jiyong flinched. 

 

I couldn't look at her. She and Top just keeps flashing in my mind and I hated it. I kept trying but until I hear that she doesn't like him, I just can't. I always doubt myself on this. I just.. don't know. Jiyong thought sadly.

 

"Baby, please.. just one momentary glance.. I-I miss seeing you, like we usually did. I feel like you don't love me anymore-" Dara got cut off when Jiyong cupped her face with both hands before lifting her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter