Sandara Park

I Get Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sandara Park, she is a true picture of perfection. Her long brown wavy hair splayed beautifully around her back and shoulders. Dara had a lovely boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong, and let's just say, he was cute, no scratch that. He was handsome. Really handsome, really really handsome. He was loyal and he always listenend to whatever she had to say. His prized possession is all his clothes, shoes and hats. They lived and spent their precious time together in a nice huge apartment. She loves having him around, just as much as he enjoyed her being with him. They will get married 6 months from now. But lately, ever since Dara became better friends with Top, he didn't really get the chance to talk to Dara much. Dara and Top always spent their time together due to the constraints of work.

-

-

-

Dara sighed, taking a seat beside Jiyong. He was sitting back on the sofa, flicking through different channels on TV, before finally settling with some movie. Dara looked up at him, at his eyes. He never took their gaze from the screen, but his hand made its way to clasp onto hers firmly. This made Dara a bit more relaxed, because that was just his way of saying "I'm not ignoring you", even though he never really looked at her.

 

Jiyong remained silent and pulling her tighter against him. Frustrated, Dara wiggled her hand out of his grasp. That caught his attention. For the first time in god knows how long, Jiyong tore his eyes from the screen and at Dara.. for a second. Then, he looked down.

 

"Ji.. what's with you?" She asked, shooting up from where she sat. "You've been ignoring me for god knows how long! I'm so sick of this Jiyong!" Dara yelled.

 

Jiyong stood up, switching off the television. "Baby.. W-wait. I didn't mean to-" Jiyong got cut off when Dara sent her a deathly glare.

 

"How can you not mean to ignore me?" Dara retorted. He flinched, hurt crossing his face. Dara instantly felt bad for him, then softened.

 

"Baby, why have you been ignoring me, hmm?" She asked while wrapping her hands around Jiyong waist and caressed his back.

 

Jiyong's face fell, and his beautiful brown eyes still didn't meet hers, as if he were trully ashamed.

 

"Mianhae.. I'm really sorry baby. I-I just.. I don't know, mianhae." He said before he pecked on her cheek and released both Dara's hand away from him. With that, he slowly left into their bedroom. The click from the other end signified their locked door.

 

Dara groaned, slumping onto the sofa. She thought to herself. Something was wrong, obviously. He had always opened up with me, but why not now? What kind of problem was this that he couldn't tell me? Did he not trust his soon-to-be wife?! She groaned.

 

Taking out her smartphone, she dialed Lee Chaerin's number. She was the closest to Jiyong out of his girl friends, so she should be able to help me, right? Dara thought.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring. Click.

 

"Yeobeoseyo?" The person on the other side of the line greeted.

 

"...Top?" Dara asked, astounded.

 

"If you want Chaerin, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter