Unexpected meeting

Love brings troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened earlier Yuri was still smiling like idiot.Some of the students looked at her in confusion.It was the last lesson and she packed her things to leave.She looked at Taeyeon who was still ignoring her.One side of her was happy cause she kissed her beloved one,but the other side was a little sad as Taeyeon was ignoring her.She glanced at Taeyeon for the last time before she left.

On her way to the parking lot she saw a beautiful girl in her pink attire.When she was passing her,that girl suddenly stopped her.

Hey,you!

Hmm,me?

Yes,you.Get away from my Taeyeon and don't even come closer to her even for 5 meters.Understood?

Yuri scoffed.Huh...Who are you?Who are you to tell me what to do?

I'm Tiffany.Tiffany Hwang.And I'm her girlfriend.

You must be kidding me.You call yourself her girlfriend?!After what you did to her?!Remember she broke up with you and she is not your toy!Now YOU get out of here before I beat the sh*t out of you!!

Tiffany was really shocked by Yuri's statement.She clenched her fists and shouted back Who the heck are you?!Don't you dare to shout at me!And no,I won't leave Taeyeon.

They were shouting at each other for awhile as Tiffany realised that they got a lot of attention for her like and said This time I will leave,but remember that Taeyeon is MINE and I will make you regret that you dared to humiliate me! She angrily stomped to her car and drove away.

Yuri was fuming after the incident she drove her car to the nearest restaurant and sat at the table near the window.As she was ordering her lunch,she heard a sweet yet calm voice.When she turned around she was surprised to see Taeyeon not far away from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter