New transfer student

Love brings troubles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV:

Today was a peaceful day for me.However,it was my first day at Soshi university.I still remember that hurtful moment of my life when I came back to our shared flat with Tiffany.I really thought that she loved me,how i was stupid.It's not important now,i guess.What can I do after all?Come back to Fany and start over our relationship?I think it's impossible.Totally impossible...I don't want to get hurt anymore.So at that moment I desided to close my heart from getting hurt again...

It's 07:55 now.I am standing near the door of my new classroom and waiting for the teacher to announce my arrival.

Teacher:

-Good morning class.We have a new student here.Taeyeon-sshi,please come in.

Yuri's POV:

I was doing nothing,but staring out the window from boredness.Suddenly someone caught my attention.

-Good morning class.We have a new student here.Taeyeon-sshi,please come in.

A petite girl with pale skin,long blond hair and beautiful onyx eyes came in.Our eyes met.And at that moment I realised that I was holding my breath and my heart started beating rapidly.What a strange feeling...I never felt like this...She is interesting.I should go talk to her after the lesson.

-Annyonghaseyo,my name is Kim Taeyeon.I'm 19 years old.I'm from Jeonju.Nice to meet you!,-the girls said.

Hmmm.....Kim Taeyeon?I will surely remember that name.

Taeyeon introduced herself and sat at the desk in front of Yuri......The lessons went fast and soon the students headed towards cafeteria.

Yuri:

Hey!I'm Kwon Yuri!Nice to meet you!-showed Yuri her famous smile.But she was dumbfo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter