Snacking and Scheming: Part 2

For The Fans

We now return to the show~ With 30% more Beagle Line and 20% more fluffy shenanigans~

~~~

Meanwhile, the group of Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao, and Kris were still attracting the most attention from the crowd.

“Taozi, do some aegyo.” Baekhyun chirped, pulling off another piece of food. “I’ll give you this if you’re really cute.” Tao immediately raised two fingers on each hand and put them to his head, bending them up and down as if he was doing the Kwiyomi Song. Suho, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun all clapped and the latter fed Tao another piece of food.

“That was great.” Chanyeol cheered.

“Why do you keep feeding him like that?” Kris asked, trying to hide the annoyance in his voice. “You’d think he’d be full by now.”

“Calm down, hyung. It’s for the pans. Really.” Baekhyun said, continuing to feed Tao, laughing. “Or something like that.”

“You mean fans?” they heard Chen yell.

“Yeah, yeah. The fans.” Baekhyun nodded. Kris continued sulking to the side.

“Yeah right. For the fans, my .” He mumbled to himself.

“What’s wrong, Krease?” Chanyeol asked, ruffling Kris’s hair with his newly freed hands. “You still mad because Tao’s ignoring you?”

“Stop calling me, “Krease.” Kris said, not really sure if Chanyeol was doing that on purpose or not.

“Aww, poor duizhang hyungie.” Chanyeol said with an evil grin. “You’re so lonely. Don’t worry, Happy Virus is here for you.”

“I think I can manage.” Kris deadpanned.

“You want your stromboli? You still haven’t finished eating it and it’s getting colder by the minute.” Chanyeol said, then glancing towards the others added. “Ooorrr you could…” With that, Kris got up and scooted himself over to Tao.

“Here Tao.” Kris said while handing Tao the remainder of his meal.

“Thank you, Ge.” Tao smiled.

“Hey, I was feeding him!” Baekhyun complained, rising onto his knees.

“Well, I’m feeding him now!” Kris retorted, finally pushing Baekhyun back to his area. Baekhyun, in a stunning impersonation of Kobe Bryant, theatrically fell to the ground.

“You better not make my son sick.” Suho said, getting up to assist Kris.

Now you don’t want people feeding him?” Kris complained. “I can’t win.”

“Go Krease!” Chanyeol shouted, pumping his fist in the air.

“I told you to knock it off!” Kris said.

“S.O.S.!! Baekhyun down!!” Baekhyun flailed on the ground, causing most of the audience to laugh.

Suddenly, a loud roar erupted from the crowd and everyone’s attention went to a standing Sehun, a confused looking Lay, and a hysterically laughing Chen.

“Hyung, what the hell?!” Sehun exclaimed, not worrying about swearing considering the majority of the studio was Chinese.

“What is it?” Lay tilted his head in confusion.

Chen had finally successfully gotten a recreation of the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene, though, unlike Tao and Kris earlier, Lay didn’t stop when he reached Sehun’s lips and fully pressed his own on the younger’s.

“You…just…we just…!” Sehun stuttered flustered pointing back and forth to his own and Lay’s lips.

“But, I thought we were supposed to.” Lay said, looking genuinely confused.

“Why would you think that?!” Sehun immediately regretted asking that, as Lay began to try to formulate an answer. Instead of waiting, he got up and went to join the large group and the right end of the stage; hoping Lay never saw the red blush creeping up on his face. Chen, on the other hand, was already making his way to the left side.

D.O. and Kai who’d missed what exactly just happened with Lay and Sehun were now enjoying the funny aftermath.

“Lay hyung, what’s happening?” D.O. asked after Sehun high-tailed it away from him. After Lay walked over and explained what happened, the two Korean members were doubled over with laughter.

“I think Chen tricked you, hyung.” Kai managed to say through his laughter.

“But the audience sounded really happy afterwards, didn’t they?” Lay’s signature confused expression resurfaced.

“Well yes, but I think it was more for himself than the audience.” D.O. added, still chuckling.

“Oh! So seeing us all loving and happy makes him happy!” Lay said, excitedly.

“Hyung, I think-”

“You two are so smart and helpful! Thanks.” Lay planted a kiss on Kai’s forehead, who, like before, shyly cowered behind his hands. Lay leaned down to do the same to D.O., but got a glare in return. Lay pretended to back off but hurriedly placed a kiss on his forehead, before scampering back to his area. D.O. rose up to chase after him, but Kai got over his shyness for a moment to hold his hyung back from killing the poor clueless unicorn.

Chen, meanwhile, had made his way over to Xiumin and Luhan, the former now sitting up, but still being cradled by the latter, and was planning on doing a repeat of his previous plot.

“Chen, what are you talking about?” Xiumin asked, half smiling yet with an annoyed tone.

“I’m serious. You and Luhan should play pepero with this last little piece of stromboli. The fans will go wild.” He explained.

“Why is this so important?” Xiumin asked. Luhan and Chen gasped overdramatically and put their hands over their chests.

“Hyung? Are you saying you don’t care about the fans?” Chen demanded.

Our fans, Baozi.” Luhan adds.

“Since when do you guys care that much about the fans?” Xiumin looked at them both incredulously at how far they were taking this. Not that it really shocked him coming from Chen and Luhan honestly wasn’t that far off.

“Since this morning.” Chen said, smirking. “Now come on, do it. DO IT.” Xiumin rolled his eyes and sighed.

“The fans, Baozi.” Luhan said, poking Xiumin’s cheek.

The fans. The fans.” Xiumin mumbled as he lay back down on Luhan’s lap. “You guys don’t care about the fans. You just like making me look stupid.”

“You’re adorable.” Chen said, ruffling Xiumin’s ginger hair.

“Aisshh.” He said, fixing his bangs back into place. “This is already torture as it is.”

“Open wide, Xiuminnie.” Luhan said, before taking his half of the turnover in his mouth. Xiumin took a deep breath as he bit onto the end of the other half.

~~~

Sehun had joined the giant horde situated at the right of the stage and joined Baekhyun, Suho, and Kris in feeding the apparent bottomless pit that was Tao. Since he’d already finished his piece in his “kiss” with Lay, he just took pieces Suho had already cut to give to Tao.

“Here you go, Tao.” Sehun said, laughing for the first time since the competition started. “Another piece from your Sehunnie.” Tao gobbled it down happily.

“And after you finish that you can have another piece from mom.” Suho added.

“Sehun, why are you over here?” Kris asked, glaring at him.

“Because…Lay was boring me.” Sehun said rather nervously, and Kris could swear Sehun was slightly blushing.

“You were that bored huh? You looked like you were smiling when you were walking over here.” He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

“Uh…er…um…Tao! More food!” Sehun stammered as he forced more food into Tao’s mouth, who didn’t complain and gave Sehun a thumbs up.

“Hey, I have food too, Tao!” Baekhyun shouted as he moved to Tao’s other side and hugged his arm. Tao hugged him back, failing to realize that the other didn’t even offer any of the food he’d mentioned. Kris massaged his temples as he breathed in deeply.

“Aye Krease.” Chanyeol whispered to Kris, making his already deep voice even deeper than normal.

“Ayo Wassup?” Kris whispered back.

“You want me to get rid of them?” Chanyeol offered.

“I don’t have a problem with them being here.” Kris said, trying to sound convincing.

“They don’t even go here.” Chanyeol said, smirking as Kris rolled his eyes. “So you’re not upset that they’re taking all of Tao’s attention from you?”

“No.” Kris lied.

“Taozi, open wide for Baekhyun.” Baekhyun said loudly, finally remembering the previously offered food.

“Wait, make him do aegyo first!” Sehun protested.

“Do some aegyo, son.” Suho said patting Tao’s shoulder.

“But what should I do?” Tao asked.

“Do aegyo for Kris.” Chanyeol said, pushing Kris towards Tao. Almost intensively, Tao wrapped his arms around Kris and laid his head on Kris’s shoulder.

“Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss geeeeeee.” He whined. “Tao’s huuuuuuuuuuuunnnggggggggggrrrryyyyyyy.” He repeats his bunny ear actions from earlier. “Krrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssss geeeeee.” In a moment that shocked everyone, Kris leaned over and quickly kissed Tao’s forehead. Tao responded by giving a huge smile and laughing his signature hyena laugh.

“Perfect!” Baekhyun said as he placed another piece of the food in Tao’s mouth.

“And one for Kris too.” Chanyeol said as he finally succeeded in feeding Kris the last piece of his stromboli. Everyone in their little group clapped and cheered as if Chanyeol had just won an award.

“Good job, son.” Suho said, clapping for Tao.

“Yeah Yeol!” Baekhyun shouted as he got up to hug Chanyeol, but pulled him down to secretly whisper in his ear.

“This is pretty fun. I kinda wanna keep at it.” He grinned.

“Oh really?” Chanyeol whispered back. “Sounds like a challenge.”

A huge roar of laughter, cheering, and clapping exploded from the crowd and, at first, the horde of people on the right side thought it was just for their group, but Sehun soon realized that they weren’t the only ones who’d just witnessed a kiss. And if the cackling Chen didn’t give it away, Luhan and Xiumin’s faces, flushed deeply red, surely did.

“Hahahahaha, you two were so cute!” Chen laughed, putting a hand to his ear. “And do you hear that applause? They loved it!”

“Hey guys, what’s up?” the three members looked up to see Lay approaching them.

“Didn’t you see, Lay?” Chen asked.

“I hope he didn’t” Xiumin grumbled.

“What’s the point in creating these ingenious plans if no one notices?!” Chen complained. “But anyway, your hyungs over here just shared a little lip lock.”

“I did not!” Xiumin protested. “I was eating!”

“Aw, that’s so cute.” Lay said, bringing his hands to his chest. “I wonder why Sehun got mad when we did that.”

“You kissed Sehun?” Xiumin asked, surprised.

“Yeah, Chen said I should share my stromboli with Sehun like a pepero stick.”

“He made you do it, too?!” Xiumin asked, eyeing Chen who looked as if he was trying to slide away.

“Hahaha, I would have loved to see that!” Luhan chuckled, pulling Xiumin even closer as if to give Chen room for a safe escape.

“I should make Kai and D.O. do it too.” Chen said, nudging Lay’s arm.

“I think they’re finished eating though.” Lay pointed out.

“What? Aww man. I’m too late!” He pouted.

“It’s okay, Chen. IT’S OKAY!” Lay pulled Chen into a bone-crushing comfort hug.

“Hey! What is this?!” Chen said, confused.

“But it’s for the fans.” Lay deviously smirked. Xiumin and Luhan laughed at Chen’s misery as he proceeded to get the life squeezed out of him as Kai and D.O. walked over.

“Hey guys, what did we miss this time?” D.O. asked. Xiumin widened his eyes.

”You really don’t want to know.” He grumbled.

At that point, host Wu Xin returned to the stage. “Okay, so it seems that all of EXO have finished eating, but before we return to the show, let’s have dessert.”

~~~

Haitao and Teacher He walked over to the boys holding plates of mini powdered doughnuts. No one hesitated to grab a doughnut from the plate. Tao, who for some ungodly reason was still hungry, immediately scarfed his down in one bite. Realizing his horrible decision, which now left him with the travesty of no more doughnut, he looked over at Kris who hadn’t even taken a bite of his yet. Kris, chuckled and lifted his doughnut to Tao’s mouth, who happily took the entire thing away and began chewing it. As expected, the audience went wild. Kris started to smile as he watched Tao eating and grinning like a child, but his smile soon faded as he saw Baekhyun take the half of the doughnut Tao hadn’t eaten yet out of his mouth and replace it with his own doughnut.

“What are you doing?” Kris asked, now getting really annoyed.

“He’s hungry.” The eyeliner king responded as if it were obvious.

“But I…” Kris was cut off by another doughnut being pushed in his mouth.

“Here, Krease.” Chanyeol said smirking. “You can have mine.”

“I don’t want yours. And I told you to stop!” He said yanking the doughnut out of Chanyeol’s hand and shoving it in his mouth. Chanyeol happily took the doughnut from Kris, Kris’ fingers as he did so, and gobbled it down.

“Hey!” Kris whined in annoyance as he wiped Chanyeol’s saliva off his fingers.

“Thanks Krease.” Chanyeol said as he wrapped his arms around Kris’ waist and gave him a quick kiss on his neck, leaving some powdered sugar behind. While the hosts and most of the EXO members, minus Chen, D.O., and Lay, didn’t notice this, the fans in the audience closest to Kris and Chanyeol went crazy.

“What are you doing? Are you two up to something?” Kris raised an eyebrow. He was starting to feel as though Chanyeol and Baekhyun were doing this deliberately. Not that he didn’t consider it before, but he’d just assumed Baekhyun had convinced Chanyeol to help him get back at him for pushing Baekhyun earlier (if the hug he saw was anything to go by). The excessiveness now, however…

“It was for the cans.” Chanyeol said, while snuggling his head into Kris neck.

FANS!” Chen yelled from elsewhere. “GET IT RIGHT!”

So the whole beagle line’s involved?” Kris said, mostly to himself before asking, “What are you guys up to?” but he didn’t get an answer, as Chanyeol was busy sticking his tongue out at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a challenging smirk and imitated Chanyeol’s actions on Tao.

“Taoziiiii….” Baekhyun whined, leaning against Tao while pressing his cheek against the taller man’s chest and drawing indiscernible shapes on his chest with his finger. Tao blushed lightly and giggled, not really understanding what was going on, either. Baekhyun threw a smug grin at Chanyeol, who pouted in return.

“So it’s like that?!” Chanyeol said, thinking out loud. “Challenge Accepted!”

“What challenge?” Kris asked, trying to move out of Chanyeol’s grasp, though was ignored and Chanyeol’s grip tightened.

“KREASE! We can’t lose!!” Chanyeol yelled, squeezing Kris into a hug from the side and putting his chin on his shoulder and tangling his fingers with Kris’.

“Lose what?!” Kris exclaimed, completely lost and confused. He wrapped his arms around Chanyeol as if he actually understood what was going on, but things were only getting more absurd by the minute. Tao mouthed to Kris in Chinese, questioning what was going on, but Kris only shrugged in response.

“What’s happening over there?” Luhan wondered out loud, the audience’s shrieks suddenly erupting at Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s shenanigans.

“HEY! I want a Chinese, too!” Chen yelled. “Lay, commere!” Chen tried to hug Lay around the neck, but the two ended up falling when Lay, who didn’t expect it, tripped backwards.

Kai stopped laughing for a moment to extend a hand to Lay and pulled him up into an embrace.

“What the heck is this?!” Chen exclaimed as Kai smirked down at him.

“Dancers only, hyung.” Kai laughed.    

“I just can’t win today.” Chen groaned falling backwards on the floor and splaying his arms out.

~~~

“Here Tao.” Suho said, as he fed Tao the remaining piece of his own doughnut.

“Thanks Mama.” Tao laughed. Kris turned away and rubbed his temple.

“Something still wrong?” Chanyeol, who was still latched onto him, asked, smiling.

“No.” he sighed. “I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? You seem upset today.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m fine.” Kris said. “You seem extra weird today.”

“You’re jealous.” Chanyeol said, grinning.

“I’m not.” Kris retorted.

“You’re not a good liar, you know?” Chanyeol said, patting Kris’s head.

“Chanyeol, if I had a crush on Tao, and was slightly possessive over him, and got jealous easily, and took any issue with him being around other people to the point that it physically pained me, don’t you think I’d be less obvious about it?” Chanyeol actually began to think it over.

“Hmm, I guess you’re right.” He said, despite not believing him whatsoever.

“Exactly, that’s not my style. Now stop pestering me.” Kris said, trying to drop the subject.

Kai, D.O., and Chen stood facing each other back in the middle of the other groups.

 “I don’t know, Hyung.” Kai said.

“Yeah, why should we?” D.O. added.

“Geez, do I have to explain everything to you guys?” Chen said, shaking his head. “It’s for the fans. They love you two.”

“You really think they want to see us eating a little donut like a pepero stick?” Kai asked, skeptically.

“Yeah, they love that kind of stuff too.” Chen said, smirking.

“Didn’t you already trick Xiumin and Luhan hyung into doing this, though?” D.O. asked, wearing his signature unamused look.

“And Lay and Sehun?” Kai pointed out.

“I didn’t ‘trick’ them!” Chen argued. “I merely offered a suggestion all parties agreed to.”

Kai and D.O. didn’t seem very convinced.

“Besides, that was them deciding to kiss on stage. They could have stopped, you know? All I said was for them to play the pepero game.” Chen explained. “But you two on the hand can just stop before that happens if you want and the fans will still be so excited.”

Chen’s eyes gleamed when he saw them actually beginning to think it over. He inwardly praised himself for being this good.

“What do you say, hyung?” Kai asked D.O.

“Usually, I like to watch other people do this type of thing.” He replied, wiping some sugar off of Kai’s cheek with his thumb.

“All right, so you’re doing it. Excellent.” Chen clapped. D.O. glared at him, while Kai covered his mouth, laughing to himself.

“Relax, D.O., it’ll be fine!” Chen reassured putting a hand on both of their shoulders.

~~~

 “Here Umin.” Luhan said, pushing his doughnut at Xiumin.

“Yah!! No way!” Xiumin took the donut from Luhan’s hand and shoved it back at him, similar to a certain jealous Dragon and Happy Virus. Unlike them, Luhan happily accepted his Baozi’s gift, messily eating to the point that there was powdered sugar all over his mouth and the collar of his shirt.

“Thanks.” Luhan, replied, mouth full of food. Xiumin chuckled and brushes the sugar off Luhan’s face and clothes. Lay, who was slowly chewing his doughnut behind them, grinned at the scene in front of him.

“Cute.”  He commented to himself.

“Alright, you ready?” Chen asked as he held up Kai’s doughnut half.

“Yep.” He and D.O. answered simultaneously.

“But remember, we can stop, right?” D.O. asked.

“Yeah, of course.” Chen laughed.

Chen stuck the doughnut in between Kai and D.O., who each grabbed an end with their mouths. Before their teeth even came into contact with the pastry, the audience went wild.

“Not again.” Xiumin groaned, yet smiling. Luhan simply laughed and watched along as D.O. and Kai’s lips moved closer and closer. Right when they became too close and Chen noticed them both stop moving, he shoved their heads together into a kiss. And the crowd went wild. Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen, and Chanyeol, who had also caught the kiss, applauded. Kris just gave a shy smile and rolled his eyes. He looked over to Tao’s tribe of feeding friends to see Sehun now feeding him his doughnut.

“Tao is so cute.” Sehun commented, noticing Kris.

“Isn’t he?” Baekyhun agreed with a huge smile as he squeezed Tao.

“Of course, he’s my son.” Suho said proudly.

“Oh come on! Seriously?”  Kris said, wondering just how many people were in on this.

“What was that, Krease?” Chanyeol asked with a grin.

“Will you get off me?” he said, while nudging Chanyeol away from him.

 “Tell me what’s wrong, Krease.” Chanyeol sang.

“Well, for starters, you’re latched onto me.” Kris deadpanned noting that Chanyeol had never stopped clutching onto him, even after Baekhyun had gotten off of Tao.

“Kris!” a voice sang. Kris and Chanyeol look over to see Tao walking over to Kris, arms out in front of him. Kris brought Tao into a hug; trying his best to hide a small smile.

“Tao, what are you doing over here?” Kris asked.

“I came to see you.” Tao laughed.

“Yeol!” Baekhyun yelled as he tackled Chanyeol off of Kris.

“Baek!” Chanyeol spun around, hugging Baekhyun and lifting him off of the ground.

“You know I won, right?” Chanyeol said as they slowed to a stop. Baekhyun scrunched his nose.

“Please!! My fanservice was much cuter!!” he said. “Who cares how long you hung onto him?”

“WHAT?! How can you say that doesn’t count?!” Chanyeol argued.

“Besides, Kris was hardly even interested in your attempts.” Baekhyun continued. The two continued to argue about who had the better display of fanservice as Kris was finally relieved to be done with their antics.

“Finally.” Kris whispered. Tao giggled.

Kai and D.O. stared at each other with red faces as the other members clapped and laughed.

“Kai, D.O. that was awesome!” Chen laughed.

“How do you feel?” Lay asked, putting his hands on Kai’s shoulders in an attempt to lower his embarrassment.

“Uh…great.” Kai responded, shyly.

 “You D.O.?” Sehun asked, wrapping his arm around D.O.’s neck. D.O. looked at Kai and laughed a little, before nodding. 

“Daebak.” Everyone applauded. Sehun laughed and tried to push the to closer together, though some of the other members thought they'd suffered enough embarassment, and held Sehun and Chen (who tried to help) off. Host Weijia walked over to the front of the stage.

“Alright, everyone has finished eating; now let’s return to the show!”

~~~

One more chapter after this~ :3 Hope you're enjoying~