Cha Hun x Seunghyub

N.Flying Fics & Drabbles

 

Cha Hun x Seunghyub

Rated PG

 

The first time Cha Hun met Seunghyub, the latter was wearing nothing but a table cloth and a princess tiara. It was also the first and last time (okay maybe not) Hun went to a frat party.

 

The second time Hun crossed paths with Seungyhub was at a convenience store the next morning. The older man was wearing sunglasses and holding his head in his hands with a hangover drink placed on the bench beside him. Hun didn’t speak to him as he searched for something to ease his own hangover.

 

The third time Hun and Seughyub met each other was a week later, when they were invited by their friends to join a study group. That time, they actually talked to each other, after the awkward introductions (because Seunghyub was sure the boy had seen him before at the party). Hun found him cute when he blushed in embarrassment.

 

The fourth time Hun had seen Seunghyub, the latter was in his underwear running through the halls of his dorm. It was later explained that Seunghyub had been dared to, and he wasn’t one to back out of a dare.

 

That night was followed up with another meeting the next day. Seunghyub had knocked on Hun’s door. Their greeting consisted of the usual ‘hey’ and Hun couldn’t pass up the opportunity to tease his senior, commenting on how he didn’t know Seunghyub was actually capable of keeping his clothes on. Of course, the older could only blush. Hun thought it was cute that time too. “So, what are you doing here?” he asked, curiously.

 

Seunghyub bit his lips, a nervous habit Hun noticed after a couple of meetings. “I just wanted to see you.”

 

And so the fifth time they met each other was followed up by many more. They say fate works in strange ways to bring people together, and for some reason in Hun and Seunghyub’s case, fate picked the strangest of ways.