Cha Hun x Kwangjin

N.Flying Fics & Drabbles

 

Cha Hun x Kwon Kwangjin

Rated T

 

In all his 21 years of living, Cha Hun has never really been someone you could describe as ‘affectionate.’ Much to a lot of people’s dismays (namely his mother and his past girlfriends); Hun had a strong dislike for skin ship. Just the mere thought of holding hands with someone when you don’t even know where they’ve been put a grimace on the young man’s face. He found such acts as hugging or any other form of touching unnecessary. Hun definitely couldn’t stand the horrid thought of kissing.

 

To be honest, he didn’t really understand it himself. It wasn’t much of germ thing, but possibly a space thing. Then again, Hun didn’t mind sitting close to people until their knees were touching. Usually he didn’t really have a choice but to stick it out in those types of situations. Just like any other person he liked having his personal space, but could handle it when he didn’t have a choice in certain matters.

 

And it wasn’t like he had anxiety or anything like that. That definitely wasn’t it. So, why was he like this?

 

He had always wondered why, until he didn’t need to. He had always been confused, until a certain annoying person came into his life. And that person was Kwon-ing-Kwangjin.

 

“Hey, are you dozing off?”

 

Hun groaned internally when a low whisper broke his thoughts. When he finally came to his senses he realized the position that he was currently in.

 

His head was lying on something warm. That something was actually someone, and that someone was, of course, Kwon-ing-Kwangjin. And that warmth that he was feeling was the taller man’s shoulder.

 

Hun had to admit that this position was very comfortable for him, but probably not for the other. Sighing softly, Hun lifted his head off the other and scowled at how bright the television screen in front of them was. Oh right, they were watching a movie. Maybe Hun really was dozing off.

 

It was only when the younger glanced down did he notice something else about his current position. There between his thigh and the other’s, was their hands intertwined. Hun just watched as the older man suddenly ran his thumb softly over his own in a comforting manner.

 

Hun didn’t feel disgusted, nor did he want to move away from this warmth. Even though it was actually winter and their apartment was cold, Hun felt like he was suffocating. His throat felt tight and his stomach began doing back-flips.

 

He cursed mentally at himself. He hated it. Everything about it. The way the other man looked at him, touched him, teased him; Hun was sure that Kwangjin was going to be the death of him. And at the moment, it didn’t sound so bad.

 

“Do you want go to our room?” ‘Our room,’ Hun thought. His lips twitched, threatening to quirk into a smile. Silently, Hun nodded. He enjoyed the fact that that was all the older needed to turn off the tv and pull him up from the couch, hand still tightly intertwined with his own. And as they walked towards their bedroom, another thought ran through Hun’s mind.

 

If it’s him, then everything is okay.